MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Ascia

NubianLegend

Quote from: Ascia on May 06, 2015, 01:15:18 PM
Sue Storm, Spy Master, work for you?

Sue Storm is with Doom but I suppose she can be a spy master as well.

Primarch

If not already claimed I would be interested in reserving Thor Odinson.

Sirian Eve

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 06, 2015, 12:52:28 PM
Angela is fine but she's not an actual full blooded goddess, so much as she's a very powerful being descended from gods. Their god blood is weakening that's why the Odinsons are inbreeding like crazy. There actually was a god king who ruled all nine realms at one time, but got bored and vacated to his demigod offspring. Who are/were thor's forefathers.

I'm familiar with the character in Marvel-verse, but since I'm looking at  this like an Alternate Version , I assume that she is Thor's half sister still in this version or are they twins?

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Kokaine

I edited my first post and then realized it might be missed so I will say that I am interested in either Black Widow or Mockingbird.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

NubianLegend

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 06, 2015, 01:33:47 PM

I'm familiar with the character in Marvel-verse, but since I'm looking at  this like an Alternate Version. I assume that she is  Thor's half sister still in this version or are they twins?

Which did you prefer? I think them having different mothers makes a bit more sense if they were to get together.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Primarch on May 06, 2015, 01:23:30 PM
If not already claimed I would be interested in reserving Thor Odinson.

He's reserved. I think I'll start on a layout for character sheets sometime today.

Sirian Eve

Quote from: NubianLegend on May 06, 2015, 01:42:02 PM
Which did you prefer? I think them having different mothers makes a bit more sense if they were to get together.

Having different mothers works for me. I actually prefer it that way. My next question is: So these two already have offspring to claim the throne? Or are they struggling to keep the bloodline going?

NubianLegend

Quote from: Sirian Eve on May 06, 2015, 01:47:37 PM
Having different mothers works for me. I actually prefer it that way. My next question is: So these two already have offspring to claim the throne? Or are they struggling to keep the bloodline going?

I dunno, I think you need to work that out with Primarch. Thor could have some bastard offspring hanging around somewhere, but I think it would be more interesting if they tried and tried, but just couldn't.

Sirian Eve

NubianLegend

Quote from: Kokaine on May 06, 2015, 01:39:09 PM
I edited my first post and then realized it might be missed so I will say that I am interested in either Black Widow or Mockingbird.

That's fine by me  ;)

SweetSerenade

Tracking this game, and posing tentative interest. I'm more OC realm, but I'll see where all the stones fall before I figure out what to do with my female...

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm going to tentatively claim the lovely Wanda, though I'm probably going to hold off on making a sheet till I see if I can find someone to play Pietro or Vision and see who else steps up to the plate for the game as a whole. This is kind of set up to require a massive cast of players and characters and at this point there aren't enough to even scratch the surface of what's needed.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Urbanzorro

You sir, should be commended for this idea!

I'm interested though I don't yet know who I'd want to play. Also maybe the Hulk as a wildling leader might fit? Could be a good place for the more bizzare/uncontrollable characters in the marvel verse.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 06, 2015, 04:40:27 PM
You sir, should be commended for this idea!

I'm interested though I don't yet know who I'd want to play. Also maybe the Hulk as a wildling leader might fit? Could be a good place for the more bizzare/uncontrollable characters in the marvel verse.

I never saw this before, but I can see this fitting quite well actually. Hulk as the leader of the wildlings makes so much sense. Thanks

Kadigan

Orange Marmalade

This is an awesome idea!

I'm thinking Strange could be a lot of fun to play in this particular environment...

Faustus

Also intrigued! My best character seems to already be potentially in the works, though, so I'll need to change my norm. . . Hm.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Mathim

Also tentatively interested. Would be willing to play Quicksilver (someone already said Strange was their preference, though that's usually mine) and I'd like to ask if Groot might be a possibility.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

RavenBlackmoon

I may jump in on this once I find a character I am interested in.

But Starlord and his band of outlaws called "Guardians" should be a thing.

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Faustus on May 06, 2015, 09:35:40 PM
Also intrigued! My best character seems to already be potentially in the works, though, so I'll need to change my norm. . . Hm.

Dagger! I need a Dagger!

NubianLegend

eternaldarkness

wander

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on May 06, 2015, 11:08:02 PM
I may jump in on this once I find a character I am interested in.

But Starlord and his band of outlaws called "Guardians" should be a thing.

Brotherhood without Banners sort, yeah?  :-)