Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

361!

Sorry Nemesis, you can only slow down the inevitable.
O/O

Falstaff

Peccavi

361!

I'll take slowing it down, at least it means I've made an attempt. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

And thats all we can ask - but feel free not to try that hard!
I already know how impressive you are.  ;)
O/O

Peccavi

I am impressive... And fierce... Pretty much I am amazing and am willing to be worshipped if necessary...

/sarcasticarrogance

Feel free to start by lowering the numbers in this thread for me. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Ouuuuuuuuch. Blow to the ego. I am going to go crawl back to the library now and moan in defeat.

:(

363!

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Any guys for naughty bots thread? We need a little hand there. Lol.

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Michael Corvus

*stumbles in half asleep, wearing nothing but his boots and his hat, strageically placed and carrying a little teddy bear.*

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Peccavi

Ahh Michael, that is a dastardly trick. Making all of the girls stare at your avatar, preventing them from responding to the battle.

Tsk, tsk. ;)

3... Hrm.

369?

Trouble1

O/O

HannibalBarca

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Trouble1

O/O

Josietta