The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

I think the body armor you got is a little defective... sorry to let you know  that.

Autumn52

I would love to have a conversation about what it is like to be an angel.......I am obviously never going to fit that role. (LOL)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Blaed

Thinks that she already knows how to be an angel, an angel of darkness!

Autumn52

>:) Thinks he is very perceptive
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

CaptainErotica

Thinks she is an angel in disguise.

Autumn52

Thinks he is a very nice guy

CaptainErotica

Thinks she is more than just nice and knows she is naughty as well.

Autumn52

>:) MEEEEEe?

Thinks he is adorable in his cute outfit

Blaed

If only people finally saw the beauty in the darkness, the avatar above me would be a perfect match for it!

Autumn52

I am not dark at all "I like the lights on"  hehe

Would love for him to show me the error of my ways and educate me in the light

Blaed

The light is the one that makes the darkness, that is lesson number one

Autumn52

I see....So You are the light to my darkness.....That could be quite fun

Blaed

Lesson Two: Just because a person walks in the light or the darkness, does not mean that they can not be warmed by the light, or wrapped by the darkness.

Autumn52

I would like to be warmed by his light, and I would like to wrap him in my darkness

Blaed

Lesson Three: People that walk different paths bring many things to the table. One could know how to caress the darkness, the other could know how to turn even the most simplest thing into pure pleasure.

The avatar above me looks like that latter :P

Autumn52

I am interested in walking many paths and pure pleasure well I would be a willing participant in that as well. so far I like this enlightenment.

Thinks the avatar above me could teach me much about pure pleasure.

Blaed

A teacher can only teach as much as he knows. And i know many walks of pleasure, but I do not know them all. But I do think that the avatar above me could teach me many things that I don't know myself. And I can teach her in return.

Autumn52

I think I would have alot of fun teaching and being taught by the avatar above me

Blaed

I think the pleasure would be all mine, if the avatar above me would agree to allow me to learn how to make her walk my path of pleasure. Because I take my time to learn what it is that makes peoples blood get going... (in so many less words)

Autumn52

I think the angel above me could take all the time he wants learning what makes my blood get going

CaptainErotica

Has many ways to get her blood going. Like this one. *Grabs you and looks into your eyes, as a hand trails down your spine.*

Autumn52

*Yicks & Shivers*

The Rob man knows how to get blood going alright......lol

Skin is heating now

Blaed

-gives a simple light touch of a single feather on her skin, starting at her collar bone, and slowly moving down-

Autumn52

shivers at his light touch.......

smiles and returns a light touch on his chest..... feathers light fingers along his abdomen

Blaed

-Turns the feather around, so this time its a light scratching across her skin-

How different the feeling is from feathers to hard