~Cyn's fancies~ «F looking for M»

Started by CyanideKandiKisses, July 30, 2014, 03:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyanideKandiKisses

Hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the world we call Elliquiy. I am Cyn, a nearly 27 (August 7th's my birthday!) female. I have been role-playing since high school, with the exception of when life so rudely interrupts. I like to think of myself as a fairly experienced role-player, however we can always improve and expand upon our knowledge. Generally when I write it is from the perspective of a female as I am more comfortable in that role, however that does not mean I am completely against playing a male if the story warrants it. I much prefer quality to quantity, and am more inspired by character and story development than by smut. Although, by no means does that mean I'm nit interested in smut, it amuses me a great deal. Along that same line, in a sexual situation my characters are almost always sexually submissive. However, they are not "yes master" subs. They are of strong wills and spirits.

There are a few things I ask for in a partner. Please please please use some form of grammar! I am far from a grammar Nazi, however I do request at the very least some form of punctuation and grammatical competency. I like to write along side 3 dimensional characters, if I wanted to play with paper dolls I'd cut some out, hahaha. It really grates on my nerves when people try to god mode and take over everything. Role-playing is about a partnership and that is what I am looking for, someone to be a writing partner.

Check out my ons/offs and rabbit hole to see if I may be someone you would like to work with! If you are interested, pm me and we can discuss things.

Below I will add some ideas that I currently have. I am not stuck on them completely, so if you are interested in something but want to tweak it, or have other ideas, I am open to hearing them!

~The Warlord and the Unwilling Tithe~ ~TAKEN~
War has swept the land, a power such as none has seen in many years. This new king/ warlord has the night of a strong fighting force behind him, which has made a take over quite easy. The Lord of a outlying hold has long feared the warlords eye moving to his lands. After long deliberation with his advisors, he decides to sacrifice his youngest daughter, who has just recently reached the age of her majority, as a gift of good will to the warlord.

The rest is, as they say, up to fate, and our whims.

~The Cirque~ ~Open~
As you walk onto the current site for the Carnival, you see a lot of dust covered, dirty looking tents. It may not look like much in the day light, but wait until the sun goes downand the lights come on up and down the midway, it is a magical transformation. After all it is only 10 o'clock in the morning and the Rubes shouldn't arive until at least 6 o'clock that night. Sounds of sledge hammers pinging musically against iron ties fill the air, the dirty unshaven mass of roustabouts scurrying about, putting up the big top quickly and efficiently.   The big top sits at the end of the long mid-way, lined on both sides by various vendors, that would sell popcorn, cotton candy, and any other food you could think of. Between these stands were smaller paths leading off to much smaller tents that housed the different attractions, large banners outside of them showing what each one held. There was a bearded lady, a sign that boasted the fattest man in the world, the most tattooed man in the world, twins joined at the hip, a psychic, even a cooch tent for the men who wanted to see a little something other than their wives, and much more. Back behind the big top is where the train tracks run, and the train that carries the Cirque sits. This is where the performers and workers stay. Mostly, if you are a performer, you get your own rail car, turned into a home for you. If you are a worker, you sleep in one of the many bunk cars, packed in like cattle during the ride between sites. There also is the food tent, sitting just between the train and the big top. Attached to the big top is the menagerie tent, where all the animals are kept. Will you be a performer, roustabout, or visitor to this little piece of magic set apart from everyday life?

There shall be more to come as it strikes my fancy. I look forward to writing with you!
"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

Come see me on instagram! Shut_me_up_blog

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

Beyond my set ideas, I'm willing to play almost any setting or pairing you can think up.

Settings I'm interested in, but not limited to are as follows:
-Modern
-Historical
-Medieval
-Fantasy
-Sci-fi

The only real offs that I have are:
-Scat
-Water sports
-Severe mutilation
-Death
"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

Ah yes, I forgot to mention, if you would like to do a story set in any of the following universes...I would intensely love you forever as I have some characters who have been dying to come out and play!

-Laurel K. Hamilton's Anita Blake Universe
-Laurel K. Hamilton's Merideth Gentry Universe
-Christine Feehan's Carpathian Universe
-Kim Harrison's The Hallows Universe

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

~The Stowaway~ TAKEN

I am looking for someone to play the role of Ship's Captain (which turns out to be a pirate ship). I'm thinking content will be noncon2con and the adventures of being on a pirate ship.

Undercover of moonless night she slipped from her father's home. To flee an arranged marriage she had planned something desperate. The desperate young woman had observed a dark ship that had blown into the port right at dusk and her plan was hatched. She would stowaway on this ship dressed as a young man, hoping to blend in with the crew and disappear at the next port the ship docked in.

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

Updated the status of The warlord and the Unwilling Tithe.

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

Blah! Back after a short absence, man does it suck sometimes to be an adult lol.

RH Profile
F-List