quozax's role playing ideas

Started by quozax, April 30, 2016, 02:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

I am looking for a new writing partnership.  Below are some ideas. 

Here is some info on my ons and offs: 
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248480.msg12283352#new

From Warrior to Sex Slave

You are a female (or futa) in a world dominated by men.  You have fought your way up the ranks of warrior despite the general population's outlook for your gender.  You have gained a reputation and a high standing.

Then one day a wizard attacked your village and started to turn everyone into stone.  But he had a different outlook for you.  He wanted to make you his personal sex slave.  He cast his spell at the same time you killed him.

But that spell changed you. Your dominating traits are slowly turning into sexual desire and submissive traits.  You are constantly thinking of sex.  Plus you release a pheromone that drives any living creature wild wit desire; be it beast, man, or monster.

And you want things back the way they were before you are stuck as a sex slave mentality forever.  Plus, you need to find a cure to turn the stoned people back to normal. 

Elements will include:  Monster sex (orcs, ogres, minotaurs, dragons, etc), Bestiality (dogs, horses, and anything else you want to try), multiple partners, and more as we discuss specifics.

Call Me Master:

In a medieval age of magic and wonder, slavery is common.  You are a female (or futa) who went swimming in a local river, only to be caught up by slave traders.  Eventually, you will meet your new master whether you like that idea or not.

Granted that's a very short introduction to what I am proposing, but his has many elements such as:  Bondage, spankings, pet play with tail butt plugs, humiliation, public sex, bestiality, and more.   I will be pairing your character with males, females, and futas.  So please bear that in mind if applying.