JoJo's Bizarre Adventure interest check

Started by psychobillynight, January 10, 2013, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychobillynight

Hey dudes and dudettes. I had a weird idea of starting a group RP based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Not the exact series itself but like a spinoff.

For those who are unfamiliar with the series, it's a long running manga that started in the late 80's and is still going on today. And I totally recommend reading it. Basically it kinda starts out sort of like Fist of the North Star for the first two story arcs but Part 3 and onwards is what I'd like to base this on, mainly in terms of Stands.
A quick little example of Stands,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ACYQoWBa-8

Anyway I don't have a set story idea, I just wanted to see if I can get enough people interested. It will be more actiony than anything else though.

Koyume

Well, I consider myself a big fan of JJBA, though I've only read through Stardust Crusaders so far. The style is very appealing, and I love how he handles fight scenes.

So I guess I might be interested in something, but it really depends on the specifics.

Kunoichi

Expressing tentative interest for this game. Hopefully, with the new anime series that's currently running, more people will be interested as well. ^^