Aftermath 2053 - a post war/survival game

Started by kaz, February 03, 2011, 12:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Aftermath

In 2053 the one thing people dreaded happened.  World War 3 broke out.  Politics had become murky over the last decade, normal people weren't sure what happened, all they knew was that life changed.

In 2051 a new President seemed to hold the answers, but he turned out to be the worst thing ever to happen.  He was the one who pressed the button.  Of course China and Korea followed suit.  The skies lit up with the explosions and life changed almost over night.  People who could afford it built fancy shelters.  Sadly many never made it to them, the bombs dropped, the world ignited and humanity faced its biggest threat.  Survival.

In the months that followed people had to turn into nomads, moving around, searching for a way to survive.  The Human race seemed to be on the brink of extinction...

Then rumours started to surface.  A place called Sanctuary.  No one knew where it was, but it seemed to offer hope.  Groups of survivors, many with injuries and suffering the effects of lack of food, made their way towards an Island that seemed to be Sanctuary, but the journey was hard.  Rival gangs attacked for food, water and even women.  Rape was a common occurrence, the groups had to work together, to protect each other.  If any one wanted to survive they had to work together.

Pirates and vigilante groups were common place and normal people travelled in any way they could.  Gas, food, clothes and things once taken for granted were sought after.  Would you survive living like this?

Needed
Group members
Vigilantees

Character sheet

Name:
Occupation before the Catastrophe:
Personality:
Appearance:
Background:

Personal Items: Each person will be allowed 5 personal items, these can be weapons, but bear in mind any guns will have limited ammunition.  Knives, medical supplies etc.

Sexuality: I don't expect this to be a heavy sexual game, but any details will round your character out

What you would like to see happen to your character:

Position with in the game: Group member, vigilante, pirate etc

[b]Character sheet[/b][/u]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Occupation before the Catastrophe: [/b]
[b] Personality: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Background: [/b]

[b]Personal Items: [/b] Each person will be allowed 5 personal items, these can be weapons, but bear in mind any guns will have limited ammunition.  Knives, medical supplies etc.

[b]Sexuality: [/b] I don't expect this to be a heavy sexual game, but any details will round your character out

[b]What you would like to see happen to your character: [/b]

[b]Position with in the game: [/b] Group member, vigilante, pirate etc

Please pop characters here, I don't want in depth bios, just tell me enough to understand and get a picture of your character.

Any ideas please PM me.  This is still in the planning stage, and I will be selective in those who I accept to play.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

KaiiVii

Is this going to stay realistic or head into a SciFi direction with radiation mutations etc?
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: KaiiVii on February 03, 2011, 01:50:05 PM
Is this going to stay realistic or head into a SciFi direction with radiation mutations etc?

I was wondering the same thing. 

I am toying with the idea of asking to join.

Also, Kaz, I noticed you are in England.  Do you have plans ideas regarding the location?  I only ask because it could have some bearing on ideas for characters.

Do you want people to PM you their character ideas or post them here?

Thanks ...
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

kaz

I am gonna keep it pretty much real life, I'm not a fan of mutations and things.  I have a couple of ideas but they might not come in, depends how things pan out.

I was thinking of setting it in the US, larger with more possible places and cities to use.  As I say I have some ideas but want a few people before I really get going on this.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

TheHangedOne

I'd be interested in joining. Will hold off until I know where this is set. If it's in England, I'll probably go a more non-combative route...if America, "Crazy paranoid gun hoarding nut" might be fun.  XD

By the way, about a year or so after its creation, depending on storage conditions, gasoline will turn into a fairly-useless jelly. It would be flammable, but it can't be used to fuel, say, a car. It just won't work, because it's become a solid instead of a liquid. Put it into a car or a generator or something, and all you'll do is FUBAR it.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

sleepingferret

Hey now, not all of us gun owning Americans are paranoid.  *rolls eyes a bit* Ok, so maybe I might turn a bit paranoid if the world went to hell in a hand basket...and someone ever pushed the big red button.  Actually I wouldn't call it paranoia so much, as I would being cautious (survival of the well prepared and all that).

While I personally do own firearms for personal defense, I'd just assume take them to the range or a shooting competition and have fun.  I'd rather not have to put my skills or my convictions to the test by having to "draw down" on another human and possibly take another human life (regardless of how "deserving" of such a fate said person was).

But anyways.... President Kaz creating a post apocalyptic world....hmmm, could be interesting.

TheHangedOne

I know, man, fellow American here. :-) Not a gun owner, but that's because the laws are ridiculously strict in my state. Just not worth the hassle.

In similar circumstances, I believe I'd respond similarly to how you would, ferret. My grandfather was a military man, and had plenty to tell me about...well, a lot of things. And I'll stop myself here before I go off on a long-winded, rambling tangent.

If it's 2053, how far along has technologically advanced, by the way? Are we going to be able to potentially find, say, auto-doc's or laser rifles or stuff in that vein?
Check out my poet tree!

yuna0417

This sounds pretty cool.   I will come up with something.

Maegan

I'm interested, let me know if the below is alright.

Name: Jennifer 'Jen' Wright
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Student/Retail Saleswoman
Personality: Cheerful and bubbly, idealist
Appearance:

Background: Jennifer was working as a saleswoman at a clothing store while attending college when the war broke out.  She survived through luck, having been in the basement of the store, some distance from the nearest explosion, when it all happened.

Personal Items:
First Aid Kit
Backpack
Change of clothes
Soap
Knife

Sexuality: Straight, though with a playful and experimental streak.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Most anything is fine.  I wouldn't mind her ending up as the slave/servant of the bad guys at some point.

Position with in the game: Group member.

Shadow879

Character sheet

Name: Alene 'Spaz' Proulx
Age: 17 (would like to make her 17 if that's OK with you, Kaz. I like playing slightly under 18 characters because the image conveyed of a character changes significantly once they are below the 18 mark. My character is a badass tomboy chick. It just seems to make her more badass if she hasn't hit "adulthood" yet (which 18 is not...)   I'm not sure exactly how to convey what I mean, either way it's up to you.)
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Mechanic (also attendant at a public firing range if 17 is not approved, will make her 19)
Personality: Really depends on the company she's in. If she's with people she trusts, she's very relaxed, slightly bouncy/energetic. If she's with people she doesn't(yet) trust, she almost doesn't talk, and is on edge. Generally cynical/pessimistic, but tries to make light of most situations. Streetwise and tough. Imagine Kyra from Chronicles of Riddick and Letty from The Fast and the Furious had an illegitimate(and scientifically impossible) lovechild, and you get Alene.
Appearance:

Background: She had been raised primarily by her father, who was a mechanic, hunter, and weapons collector. A city version of a redneck. She became a huge tomboy as a result, wanting to emulate her father from childhood. She started working in his shop when she was 15 for under-the-table pay, and he had taught her how to handle guns and knives from the day she was 5 years old. She had her first .22 at age 9, and her first knife at age 11. Her father took her hunting for the first time when she was 13, and she loved it. Scored her first buck on her second hunt, at 14. Enough of my going on about her firsts, though, you get the picture. She's a tomboy, she works on cars and likes guns and knives. I'm not going to go really in-depth with this character's history, because I could conceivably create a massive wall of text, and you specified no long bios.

Her father also had her in training in Systema, a Russian martial art purpose-built for fighting (similar to Krav Maga).

She survived the bombs because she had been in an extremely rural area far outside the cities fixing a friend's truck as a favor owed.

Personal Items:
1. Her Savage 111 BTH rifle, chambered in .270 Winchester, with 1 box of 20 rounds in her pack.
2. Her 3 knives, carried on her person at all times. One is a quick-draw fixed blade fighting knife on her belt, one is a Rambo-looking survival knife in her pack, and one is a long, curved blade specifically for intimidation, kept razor sharp. Clipped to her belt.
3. A backpack, containing: sleeping bag, one change of clothes, the one box of ammo, and one MRE (Meal, Ready-To-Eat) military ration.

Sexuality: Confused. We'll call her "on the straight side of bi". She checks out and is attracted to girls, but as of yet has been hesitant to actually do anything with them.

What you would like to see happen to your character: No preference, she's a vigilante, perhaps she gets raped, perhaps she has sex with a vigilante or other group member, perhaps she kills someone... it really doesn't matter.

Position with in the game: Vigilante
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

NileGoddess

I might put my character in for this idea, maybe for a female pirate or solitary hunter. What exactly would be the goal for a character like that?

KaiiVii

I would like to join but at this rate we'll be all girls. I can play a guy if needed but I'll wait to see if more people join
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

TheHangedOne

Here we go...hope this works.  :-) Anything needs tweaking, let me know.
Character sheet
Name:   Richard Knights
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Full time medical student, part time chef at a diner
Personality: Generally friendly, but can be a real prick if somebody is pissing him off.
Appearance:

Background: Born to a loving mother and father, and an older brother, Richard led a fairly nice childhood, complete with friends, dreadful homework, and getting in trouble a lot.

That innocence and carefree~ness of youth was shattered, however, when he was 14. A burglar broke into his family's house when the parents were away. His older brother fought off the burglar, but was stabbed in the chest before the burglar fled.

At the time, Richard couldn't do anything. He was too shocked by it all, and though he called 911, they were simply too late to get there. His brother died that night, and what was born in the ashes of this event, was Richard's desire.

He was going to become a paramedic. He was going to save lives.

Highschool passed in a flash, and he soon found himself in college. A fairly quiet kid these days, he often spent his time alone, off doing his own thing. In order to help him handle the financial burden of attending college, he took on a job at a local diner, who were in need of a chef.  While he has no desire to ever become a professional cook, he does enjoy the process of cooking and baking.

Personal Items:
Crude spear (chef's knife attached to four foot long broom handle.)
START kit
6" 12 Hour Safety Grade Glow Sticks (dozen count package)
7 inch folding pocket knife
Padded leather jacket
Sexuality: Straight and narrow.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Don't have anything in particular in mind.

Check out my poet tree!

NileGoddess

Name: Shelby Meyers
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Accountant
Personality: Shelby is an extremely cruel and sadistic person, plain and simple. She is willing to do anything to survive, and killing, raping, or torturing won't be an issue if she has to do it. In fact, she enjoys it very much, often going to great lengths to play with her prey before finishing them off. As such, survival isn't just enough for her. The world may be finished, but that doesn't stop her from taking what was once valued, and is still valued by her. This makes her a pretty materialistic person, which sometimes hinders her long range goals.

Background: Before the Catastrophe, Shelby lived a very unremarkable life. She hated her job, like any other person would if they were stuck in the same, monotonous profession, answering to the same asshole boss who just wanted a peek down her blouse. Her naturally aggressive personality made her plenty of enemies, both in the office and out. When the Catastrophe happened, she didn't waste any time forcing her way to safety, and once the smoke cleared, she was free to finally do what she pleased. True satisfaction finally entered her life when the rules fell away, and suddenly, her personality didn't seem quite so aggressive. Instead, it seemed necessary.

Personal Items: A shotgun, a handgun, a survival knife, several days worth of water, and rope. Most of her gear was taken from someone else.

Sexuality: A lesbian before the Catastrophe, Shelby learned to take what she could get when she could get it, regaradless of gender, lest she be stuck getting herself off.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Anything really. I'll play a domme for anyone who wants it. Shelby can be used as an antagonist to the group, to add a little drama and suspense where needed.

Position with in the game: Shelby is a pirate who prefers to work alone, though she may be willing to team up if the offer is good enough.

Odin

Character sheet
Name: Harkan, Arkan.
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Mercenary
Personality: Strong, Silent type. Selfish, but good at hiding it.
Appearance:

Background:
Harkan was only a young child when his family adopted him out. Born with a hearing problem, and speech problems too, they gave him to a wealthy uncle, overseas. Once his operations were through, he was named and raised properly. At 19, he joined the military, and served two years in the Australian army. Then a year later served two more years as a U.S Mercenary. Once completed, he began his search for his parents, intent on finding them before they passed away, or anything else happened to them.

Arkan, or Harkan... He didn't really know. His hearing problems as a child prevented him from knowing what they really called him, and Charles Morby was a name he failed to grow attached to.

Arkan was driving on a desert road when the bombs hit. He had no idea it had happened until the sky was red, and things were never the same since. He soon found a gang of pirates and raiders, and sunk in quickly with his tough exterior and selfish demeanor. Praying on the weak for some time, his group was eventually tracked down and gunned down by vigilantes in the night. Arkan and another member were the only two to survive. Seeing that she was slowing him down, he took one last thing from her, then put a bullet in her head.

Personal Items:
M4A1. Stock, 2x scope, grip and silencer attachments.
180 x 5.56mm rounds divided in to 6 30 Capacity Magazines, taped together for faster reloads.
Two packs of Cigarettes and a lighter.
Water Canteen.

Sexuality: Straight.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Harkan is still very much a bad guy. He just doesn't have a posse to roll with... Yet.

ZameRagues

Character sheet[/u]
Name: Sam Ragues
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Construction worker/Flagger
Personality: Will work with anyone only if the situation demands it, otherwise prefers to be on his own. In his head one person is easier to protect and feed then a group. Sam will always try to take the more logical and reasonable of the choices when a choice is given.
Appearance:
Background: Lived an average life, both parents worked but were around, had a couple brothers, college life, and a job that paid. He wasn't in the popular group through school, but was very skilled in sports. Never believed that the world would experience such a devastating blow as the war did. Fortunately Sam was working on a site just outside of the main blast radius and was caught in a ditch when a fell over the top of the hole, shielding him from flying debris.

Personal Items: 1. Pistol (with 2 full clips) 2. Hunting Knife 3. Bag 4. Assortment of Clothes 5. 20ft of rope

Sexuality: I'm Straight
What you would like to see happen to your character: most everything is fine, what ever the storyline holds for him

Position with in the game: pirate

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Skyrider

Oooh I love these kinds of RP's.  And from the look of this so far, we need an actual soldier in here, so here we go:

Character sheet
Name: Tracy Titus, a.k.a. TnT
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Staff Segeant of the U.S. Marine Corp
Personality: Can be a bit cocky at times, and always has the need to get in the last word.  As a soldier though, he is calculating, cautious, and on constant alert on what's going on around him.
Appearance:

Background: Since the day he was born, he has been placed in the life of the Military.  His father was a Lt. Colonel of the U.S. Air reserve, and his grandfather was a veteran of World War II, retiring at the rank of Major General of the U.S. Army.  He also has 3 brothers that also enlisted in the military as soon as they came of age.

At the start of his career, he's shown great promise as a military officer and field commander.  Just prior to the start of the war, Tracy raised up in the enlisted ranks, even gaining his own squad to command.  Things looked like they were going good for Tracy, until the call came in to drop the bombs.  The start of the 3rd World War, and Tracy had already lost 2 of his brothers from the strikes.  In the months of intense fighting, Tracy did his best to hold up on the battlefield.  In the end, he was the only one left from his squad.  With dead bodies and ruins of cities surrounding him, all he could do was press on and survive.  If not for his sake, then for the sake of the people he's lost.

Personal Items:
Knights Armament M4 MWS Carbine Rifle equipped with Flashlight attachment and a M203 40mm grenade launcher attachment.
Utility belt that holds a military cantine, 4 mags holding 30 rounds each, and 6 40mm grenades.
Carbon Metal Full Tang Ninja Tech Sword
Military Binoculars with Night Vision

Sexuality: Straight

What you would like to see happen to your character: Right now, it's all up in the air.  The fun part will be to see exactly what will happen along the line.

Shadow879

IMHO, we've got a good mix going now.

4 males, 3 females, and out of those:

2 vigilantes, 1 male, 1 female,

2 pirates, 1 male, 1 female,

3 group members, 2 male, 1 female

* Shadow879 waits very impatiently for the game thread. :)

Urbanzorro

Ok....so I wound up coming up with two ideas. And I really can't decide between them SO I wrote them both ;D And I'm asking which of them will fit in better with where you'd like the story to go (assuming I'm accepted to the game of course).

Character sheet[/u]
Name: Joseph Thorneburg, preferably 'Joe'
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Convict
Personality: Joe has no real regard for the safety or well being of others outside of how they factor into his own plans and desires. He has an aggressive personality and has never been one to take no for an answer.
Appearance:

Background: Born in Chicago IL. Joe spent the first years of his life as an average, if not mean, child. He was always the biggest guy in his class and even in grade school showed no problem with using his size to his advantage. This pattern followed him through most of his life. Whether it was in jr. high where he used his size to get the other kids' lunch money. High School where he played football in order to get the girls. Or his adult life where he simply 'didn't take shit from anyone.'

His habit of doing this would eventually be his undoing. One night while at a bar he hit on another man's wife. The man started a fight, and Joe wound up beating him to death in the parking lot of the bar. He was sentenced to 50 years. That was 3 years ago. When the bombs fell Joe was in transit to a maximum security prison due to a lack of room in his previous 'home.'

Needless to say, the bus never made it's destination and Joe was now free.

Personal Items:
RiotGun:'Borrowed' from one of the prison guards, along with 24 shells and 6 beanbag rounds.
Roit Vest: Also taken from one of the prison guards.
Hatchet: Taken from a survivor who 'didn't need it anymore'
Watter Canteen: 'Generously donated' by the same survivor.
5 MREs: 'Selflessly given' by th.....ok....fine he killed the guy and took his stuff. There he admits it, ya happy?

Sexuality: Joe has been known to be quite rough. He seems to take a bit of pleasure from the suffering of others. The exact sex of his partners never seems to matter as much as whether they catch his eye at the moment.

What you would like to see happen to your character: I'm up for just about anything. ;D

Position with in the game: Pirate, Raider, Bully, Bad Guy...

Character sheet
Name: David Stewart/'Dave'
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Town Sheriff
Personality: David suffers from dissociative identity disorder(split personality) brought on by the stress of the loss of his family as well as the events taking place around the world. His 'real' personality, David, was a nice kind man who chose to be a police officer in order to help others. The new personality 'Dave' is very much the opposite. He can best be described as having no moral scruples or boundaries. He does what he wants, when he wants, because he wants. While both personalities do still exist 'Dave' is the dominant personality and complete control almost all of the time with 'David' only surfacing sporadically for short moments.
Appearance:

Background: Originally a small town sheriff. David spent his entire life in his home town. He ran track for his High School. Graduated in the top 3rd of his class, married his High School sweetheart, and was eventually elected sheriff. He was really living the American dream!

But eventually his dream came to an end. On the day of the war David was patrolling his hometown as he always did. His wife and son were out on a week long school trip to visit the capitol. David watched helplessly as the news reported what was occurring on the world stage. He watched as the station in DC was obliterated. And he knew in that instant that his family was dead.

Something inside David died at that moment. And sadly....something else was born. The people of the town naturally came to him for leadership. But instead of meeting David the friendly sheriff they met Dave. Who simply told them to "fuck off," shot his deputy, and drove off in the city's police cruiser.

Personal Items:
.357 Revolver: His own personal sidearm along with 4 speed loaders worth of ammo. (24 rounds)
Taser Pistol: Recently issued to the members of his precinct
Handcuffs: Standard issue.
Lighter From his house, great for starting fires.
Watter Canteen: From his camping equipment in the garage

Sexuality: Hetero, willing to try just about anything once.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Also up for just about anything

Position with in the game: Very, very, bad man(raider/pirate)

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Shadow879

Quote from: NileGoddess on February 05, 2011, 12:31:27 AM
Name: Shelby Meyers
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Accountant
Personality: Shelby is an extremely cruel and sadistic person, plain and simple. She is willing to do anything to survive, and killing, raping, or torturing won't be an issue if she has to do it. In fact, she enjoys it very much, often going to great lengths to play with her prey before finishing them off. As such, survival isn't just enough for her. The world may be finished, but that doesn't stop her from taking what was once valued, and is still valued by her. This makes her a pretty materialistic person, which sometimes hinders her long range goals.

Background: Before the Catastrophe, Shelby lived a very unremarkable life. She hated her job, like any other person would if they were stuck in the same, monotonous profession, answering to the same asshole boss who just wanted a peek down her blouse. Her naturally aggressive personality made her plenty of enemies, both in the office and out. When the Catastrophe happened, she didn't waste any time forcing her way to safety, and once the smoke cleared, she was free to finally do what she pleased. True satisfaction finally entered her life when the rules fell away, and suddenly, her personality didn't seem quite so aggressive. Instead, it seemed necessary.

Personal Items: A shotgun, a handgun, a survival knife, several days worth of water, and rope. Most of her gear was taken from someone else.

Sexuality: A lesbian before the Catastrophe, Shelby learned to take what she could get when she could get it, regaradless of gender, lest she be stuck getting herself off.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Anything really. I'll play a domme for anyone who wants it. Shelby can be used as an antagonist to the group, to add a little drama and suspense where needed.

Position with in the game: Shelby is a pirate who prefers to work alone, though she may be willing to team up if the offer is good enough.

Very appropriately named character, given the car your avatar is in the company of. I'm assuming that was done intentionally?

kaz

Oh my goodness guys and gals this has gone mad.  I love the characters, I'll get mine up later and start an OOC thread.  Might be a bit hit and miss this weekend as my daughter is 18 on Monday, but I will get something up for us all.  I never dreamt it would get such a response.  Just off to get birthday cards and the like and I will be back. 

Thanks agian, this is gonna be fun.

Shadow879

Congrats to your daughter :)

I'm feeling extremely creative today (read: detached somewhat from the harsh reality that I am in Iraq and have another 6 months before I can come home.) so hopefully the OOC thread is up today.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Shadow879 on February 05, 2011, 07:20:14 AM
Very appropriately named character, given the car your avatar is in the company of. I'm assuming that was done intentionally?

Yes, I thought that would be a little cute to do. Not exactly pertinent to the game, but I thought why not?

NiceTexasGuy

What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Moon Hound Hati

A Post-Apocalypse setting? Yes, please! ;D

Name: John Kable
Occupation before the Catastrophe: Major of the U.S. Marine Corp
Personality: A go-getter that gets things done. Being a trained marine, he knows when it's best to fall back, regroup, and re-strategize. Having grown up in a place where abuse and violence are daily routine, he rarely even flinches at the sight and has no trouble using violence himself when needed.

Appearance:

Background: Having grown up in a struggling orphanage in the poorest part of his hometown, John joined the army as soon as he came of age, desperate to leave it all behind and make something of his life. A fighter by nature, John progressed through the ranks of the U.S. Marine Corp steadily, eventually becoming Major. The brutal training he underwent when he first joined the corp, and the bonds it created with his fellow trainees, brought out John's talent for leadership both on and off the field of battle, making him trusted quickly by any who work with him.

When the bombs hit during WW3, the military outpost set up in a city John had been assigned to was overrun by rioters. With no way to call for backup, the military was forced to fall back, during which John was separated from his colleagues. Wandering around for several weeks, he witnessed the worst of mankind as rape, violence, and murder seemed to become daily routine for the survivors of the bombs. With the country in disarray, John decided it was time to take law into his own hands and bring order and justice where he could provide it.

Personal Items:
MPS AA-12 (Sledgehammer) - Assault Combat Shotgun

• Is equipped with a single 32-round ammunition drum
  • Currently, only 21 rounds remain within the drum
Tactical Vest
Contains:

Sexuality: Straight
What you would like to see happen to your character: We'll see what happens.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

kaz

Nice character Moon, welcome.

OOC Thread up.  Feel free to start some chatter, ideas, thoughts, how we should do this.  I would love imput from you guys, so lets see what you gotta say :)