player wanted for fantasy/sexual roleplay

Started by Adere, March 23, 2008, 03:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adere

I'm looking for a male, that atleast plays a character that is older than mine, and she will be 18, I'll post a character bio soonish.

Maybe if anyone wants to come in as bad guys, it's fine and stuff.

I want people that are detailed. This is for a fantasy/futuristic past/sexual roleplay, pretty much no cars or planes, but modern weapons, trains and electronics, just set in a more rural time. Romance is wanted in it, though no straight out "I love you"s stuff. It can be a more, intimate sexual relationship between two people that either care for each other already, or meet and start to.

If you'd like to know more about me, and mainly what my character will be like, it's in introductions under "Tenerlo"

I like alot of action, and fighting and adventure in my things. But I also like to have the peace times when they can commit to pleasure and other such things.

Not really into the vampire thing.. nor the werewolf thing, but I prefer them to the all powerful magical types -nods-. The male should be more of a leader, a dominating type.

Just... type me if you'd like to enter and explain a little about your sexual likes, dislikes, turn ons and offs, and about your character or where to find out more on your and your character ^_^ I look forward to roleplaying with you guys!

Adere

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13771.0

the above is the link to the roleplay for this add.
( you MUST read ooc first)

Adere

Also, if the place is taken, and you still wish to roleplay with me, feel free to send me a message on any idea's or roleplay scenario's you have, and I'll get back to you on if I wish to join in and roleplay with you. I do love to roleplay :P

deviousgenius21

Hi there,
I'm new to the site, but have been a roleplayer for some time. What you have described for the RP is what I'm interested in. A long-term RP, with romance that doesn't always just involve sex, fighting and a dominant (heroic?) male.
PM me if you would like to discuss this further and if the RP is still open.