Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

As I was looking at you, I found the few beads of your hairs hanging down your forehead. Your gorgeousness and personality was absolutely perfect exactly as it serves my purpose. Looking around, I replied, "Could you please walkover to the right of my hand, I would love to have you here."

Fan, Road, Gun
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sybl

I know about you and the romance you are having with that Fan. Every summer it is the same thing, I go out on the Road for a day or two, and all you can do is wave that Gun, guarding your precious fan. Why don't you get an air conditioner?

Clowns, Dump, Magazine

adroitgrayman

That was a very stupid show performed by the Clowns in the Circus. In a scene they were shown reading a Magazine very carefully and studiously giving an implication that they were the most intelligent people on this earth. As soon, as the show headed to the ended, they showed a Dump Room and all of them were thrown in it.

Kiss, Hate, Prostitute
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Mordred

When I find myself lured by the sweet intoxication of a wild pulsating beat, I have to admit there is first the dilemma of first giving that delicious neck a kiss or a lick. While I hate being so damn indecisive, the path ahead at this point is one I can't help but feel is of the utmost importance. But apart from that worry, if I sold my bite to the highest bidder, would that make me a prostitute?

Red, Light, District
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The evening sky was red with the setting sun, and I waited, anticipating the shadows that I knew would creep in from the treeline once the fiery star had again made her bed.  Light grew weaker, fading fast, and I ticked away the moments with a whispered chant, willing the darkness to come closer and wrap me in his craved embrace.  Time cooperated, as it always does, forcing the ruler of the daytime sky to surrender it's district to the night; and he came singing a love song for me.

by, your, leave
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

"By the time these three little drops soak into your tongue", the mysterious beauty whispered into her victim's ear, "you will be as me, will never die, will life from what is wasted on the living.. human blood." Here I, the victim,  paused for a moment, for as you see I, your narrator, who now so madly adores those delicious drops that course so beautifully within the human veins.. once.. didn't dig blood quite so much. For what I would guess was roughly 3.11 seconds, I did consider making a quick 'by your leave' to the enchanting witch who straddled my hips, but I did think that would be somewhat rude of me.

Super, Massive, Blackhole

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Riding her horse down the super sloped terrain, the cowgirl kept a firm hold to the leather reigns as Clyde zigzagged his way down the hill.    She felt confident as she sat straddled over the massive stallion's shoulders that they would certainly make their destination on time.   But in the next instant, she found herself quickly spiraling into a free fall, both her and the horse, plunging down into the old, abandoned mine shaft, as if they were both were being engulfed in a blackhole.

Ready, Aim, Fire

Mordred

The lecherous old wizard stood behind his lovely young student, whispering through soft strands, "Point with your entire soul.. until you feel your wand knows exactly what flows through your mind.. and then, then yessss, then you are ready." Giving a delicious earlobe a small lick, he waited as her shaking arm slowly steadied, her aim as sure as it would ever be. Pressing tightly against her luscious warmth, he realized she would require lots of one-on-one tutelage.. when suddenly a blazing fire of gold and red shot like lightning, obliterating the target.

On, Your, Marks
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

I entered the room with butterflies and the growl in his voice made my knees go weak, "Have you been on your best behavior, Poet?"  Nodding mutely while my heart thudded in my chest, I whispered, as soon as I found my voice, "I have done all you asked, and worked hard to serve you as your girl, Sir."  His smile was slow and delicious, and when he replied, my body trembled with anticipation, "I am proud of you, girl; your reward is that when you leave here you will bear the marks of that pride for several days to come."

ready, or, not
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

adroitgrayman

Hearing her voice of submission, he finally knew that the time to get ready has arrived. There was only one thing that was not clear to him, he wasn't able to decide whether he should take the initiative or just keep waiting for her. It was not that he was scared but he just wanted the things between them to be as smooth as possible.

Eyes, Smooth, Seductive.

Anesa

Her eyes were pools of emerald green
Her smooth skin like peaches and cream
She was the most seductive creature I’d ever seen…

Live, Love, Laugh

Mordred

Holding the Sword of Shadow, he read the etched words in a hissed whisper, "Bringer of Live Death". I have no idea what that means, he thought, but I do love how this beauty whistles through the air just before contact! The foolish young warrior kept having to stifle a laugh, he was so excited at the prospect of putting the blade to use.

Big, Bad, Wolf
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

There once was a dude named Mr. Big
He was known to be a real bad dude
That's because he was really a wolf!

Mellow, Chicken, Yellow
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

There's something to be said for accepting everything with a mellow, chilled out attitude. Unlike the chicken, who seems to always be agitated and ready to start pecking away. Although I used to have one that was striped blue and yellow.. who seemed to be happy just sittin' under the rays of the moon.

Shaken, Not, Stirred
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Shaken to the core, he walks into his castle, to find ants sitting on his sofa, watching his latest DVD's.  Not knowing why the ants had taken over he went to the kitchen where he got a dust pan, and a short broom.  The old fart shook his head. Stirred his coffee and made a plan. What it was, no one may ever know.

Monkey, Marinade, Monsters

Mordred

I once made the mistake.. long, long ago.. and yeah, it's kind of embarrassing.. but ok so I bit a monkey! Some fool, trying to get me to spare them the fangs, told me they were excellent after a marinade in whiskey. Being one of the group considered as 'monsters', being the undead and all, I figured the thing to do would be to give a bite a shot.. which I did live to regret.. was a dark period in my mad early years as a cold, lifeless creature.

Slow, Your, Roll
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I slow my steps and beneath my feet I can feel the frozen earth as it noisily crunches
Your life's journey contemplated, wanting to know what is real and what's not, ridiculous hunches
Realizing it’s true, that no matter what we do, sometimes you just have to roll with the punches

Forgive, And, Forget

Mordred

The happy little moth stared as the spider slowly approached, already planning how he'd let the eight-legged creature know he did indeed forgive him this little kerfuffle he found himself within. After all, what's a spider web for other than to trap and subdue any and all winged things that find their unfortunately path in it's domain? Yet when the sinister one crept closer, the size of it's gleaming fangs made the moth forget all that that as he started flapping and scramling to get free.

'Tis, The, Season
*See Pillory*

Sybl

'Tis the season to bribe some carpenter ants to build a new nest, preferably in a blue castle, next to the coffee cups. The ogre who lives there will love them as new pets. Or....Season the ants with chocolate, yum..instant snacking yummies.

Do, Not, Jump

Mordred

One myth about vampires I find quite amusing is that thought that we can't do garlic. I would not go rubbing it over my skin or anything.. but when I sense it's lurking presence in an exquisite vein, I put the lovely vein first. In fact, the very thought of those savory notes makes my hunger jump like mad.

Close, Your, Eyes
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Close is a batch of roses to your nose, you lean in to take a whiff.  Your nose finds contact with a sharp thorn, blood seeping from the cut of the thorn as it stabs deeply. Eyes of a vampire pop wide open, smelling the elixir of life sustaining blood.

Rancid, Merry, Tart

Kazuume

The tart blueberry pie didn't last long.  While it sat upon the counter during the merry dinner party, it was slowly devoured by a sneaky young man.  Thankfully he didn't eat the rancid jar of pickles nearby.

utilities, written, holiday
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Amazing what little extras come with coffins these days, unlike the simple assorted utilities that used to be considered luxury. I could have been written off as mad long ago if it weren't for the amazing surround sound I had specially installed only last year. Now, my adorable and cherished little iPod keeps my dark little soul in a constant twisted and soothed holiday.

Specially, Marked, Boxes
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

When considering Christmas presents, it is often a good idea to personalize, as specially designed tokens speak volumes regarding one's affection for loved ones.  For a certain ink-smudged poet girl I know, being marked -- albiet temporarily - by the prints of the sadist who loves her is a gift that keeps on giving long after the bruises are gone.  Sometimes the most meaningful gifts don't even fit in boxes.

speak, your, truth

Mordred

There are some nights when perhaps the sun is a bit more distant and the air a drop or two less.. alive.. when the shadow does speak in a particularly more seductive way. It soaks it's wickedly enticing way into your very essence, whispers it's warm and fuzzy beckoning to those dark little corners of the soul in a way that is unavoidably alluring. I like to think of it as the ultimate truth in the lack of light.

Thread, Bare, Fangs
*See Pillory*