News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hey You (Klamity and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamity

AAA111

((Wait, what?? I'm confused. Haha. ))

klamity

((he lives in dorms, they are going the same way))

AAA111

((Gotcha))

She walks the same way that he is going. "That is quite rough being some gifted. I feel so bad for you." She says smiling as they walk. She LOVES to be sarcastic. Lightens the mood she thinks.

klamity

"Oh ya I KNOW. Having all your classes go at a snails pace, learning everything faster than its taught, makes life so hard"

AAA111

"Oh I can only imagine how hard that must be. To get straight A's and 4.0's like it is candy. I can't imagine what that is like. I've never gotten to experience that." She smiles wanting to say and cute too. But she doesn't.

klamity

"Well..not all the time." He stops at his hallway "Maybe Ill see you around, at the meal hall or something."

AAA111

She nods. "Yeah maybe. I'll see you later." She says as she walks up the stairs to her room, which is 2 floors above his. Smiling wide as she heads to her room. Having his number but not really sure what to do with it.

klamity

He walks into his room and drops his bag on the ground, plopping himself down on the bed. He sighed. Another day over, well, mostly. What to do now..

AAA111

She got up to her room and she threw her bag on her computer chair as she laid down on her bed .Thinking about what to do now. Homework or text him. Gosh was he cute or what.

klamity

After laying there with his eyes closed for a few minutes, he picks up his game controller and turns it on, deciding to game a bit before dinner time.

AAA111

She decides what the heck why not. She grabs her phone and begins to type a text message to Taylor.

"Hey. It's Alexis. Just wanted to thank you for helping me out today and for being your sarcastic, witty, cute self :-)"

She clicks send.

klamity

He blushes a bit when he reads the texts. Cute? He was cute? He sends her one back 'No problem, its what I do ;)'

AAA111

"Your good at it too..and by it I uh mean uh teaching. Yeah teaching." She clicks send then she hits herself in the head for being such a girl and so shy even through texting.

klamity

'Haha thanks, always good to get a compliment from a girl like you' Wait, had he really just sent that?

AAA111

She looked at the text seeing if she had read it right and she did. She replied back. "A girl like me?"

klamity

'Ya, your a good learner and you always seem happy' Hopefully that was a good recovery.

AAA111

"Oh yeah that's me. Definitely my motto in life." She replied. She didn't let it show she was a little hurt thinking he thought she was cute too. Oh well she thought to herself.

klamity

A few minutes later 'Hey, maybe you'd like to head to dinner with me? None of my friends are around today'

AAA111

"Um yeah sure that would be good. At the dining hall? Are you sure you wanna hang out with some loser undergrad?" She says laughing to herself as she sends it.

klamity

'Your not a loser, and sure why not. See you there in 15?'

AAA111

She smiled to herself. "Yeah see you in 15. THANKS :-)"

klamity

When she gets there, he's already inside and sitting down at a table. He smiles as he sees her come in "You made it eh?"

AAA111

She nods. "Yeah I made it." She says as she sits down at the seat across from him. "You eat yet?"

klamity

"Hehe, no, I haven't yet I was waiting for you."