Male Seeking M or F, RP ideas.

Started by swiggy3000, April 02, 2010, 02:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

These a couple ideas that I've been craving lately since my work load has lightened somewhat lately. Basically I'll play either over the forums or IM really whatever works for you. If you're interested contact me through PM and we can discuss it. Both ideas are still a bit vague so we can kind of work out what we want to do together.

1. The two characters were best friends and even dated in high school. Then after high school he left and it turns out that you were pregnant. He either can or can't know about that, that's up for discussion. Anyway 5 years later he comes back and once again has to face you and his child. This one is very open and I'd like to hear any ideas on it. Taken although if you have a good idea I'll be willing to listen

2. This one is VERY vague but it's any sort of story involving pregnancy. I'm not 100% sure what I'm feeling but I want a story with it so if you have any ideas, PM me.

swiggy3000

3. I'm also feeling for anything transformation wise. I'm fairly open on this one and am in the mood for something like this in general. So if you're up for anything just PM me and we can talk about it.

4. TV shows. This is something that I have REALLY been feeling lately. When it comes to TV shows I've seen a lot of them and if I know the show will probably be willing to do it. But I'm craving something from The Office at the moment.