Ideas, flowing steadily... [M seeking F] [2/3 Open. Updated Jan 5]

Started by Flow, January 04, 2011, 09:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flow

Hello,

I'm looking for a creative lady to lend me her mind for a story or two.

Some plots:

Breaking Point

In order to achieve his dream of becoming champion, a young fighter refrains from any sort of sexual release for months in order to achieve peak testosterone levels. Throughout his training, his girlfriend cooperates as best as she can, but she can't help but tease him all the way 'til fight night. Once the fight is over, they head to the afterparty. There are hundreds of people waiting to celebrate with the new champion; but his girl is dressed to kill, and it's just too much for him to resist.

(This story is very flexible, I'm open to twists!)

Blood Star

In the distant future, human beings have begun interstellar travel after achieving a primitive level of immortality through medical technology. After embarking on its maiden voyage, a massive cargo ship arrives safely on planet Gliese 581 g after 200 years. Once careful analysis of the atmosphere, weather conditions and life of the planet is completed, millions of human beings disembark and prepare to begin colonization. Several weeks pass and the ship returns to Earth, leaving the inhabitants to fend for themselves. After months of seemingly uninterruptable prosperity, the cell transdifferentiation which allows human beings to essentially live "forever" goes haywire--changing highly intelligent, rational beings back into bloodthirsty beasts of prey. Because the new lifeforms maintain a high level of intelligence despite their ruthlessness, the tiny number of surviving humans--including a prominent scientist and his partner--are forced into a constant battle for survival.

(I wanted something a little different than the typical "zombie apocalypse" story, and this is what I came up with. Any additional ideas are welcome.)

Dark Roots [Taken]

Aboard a plane on the way back from their senior trip to the Bahamas, two childhood friends find themselves having a romantic connection for the first time in their lives. Things start to get hot and heavy in the seats--until the pilot announces that the engines have given out and that everyone should brace for impact. The plane crash lands a few hundred feet away from a small island, and the survivors swim to shore.

(A play on Lord of the Flies, except with 17-18 year-olds. I'm thinking that since girls are involved this time it should be much darker. Still working out the details of this one, so some help with brainstorming would be wonderful.)

Send me a PM if you're interested.  ;)
There was no beginning
There will be no end
There is only now

LoveIsBeautiful

I'm liking the breaking point RP. Have you found anyone for it yet?
Love is Blind.Love is True.Love is Pure.
Love is Beautiful<3

Mistress Sarah

Would you consider making Breaking point a Group RP as I would love to chip in.