U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

banned for not knowing that is part of my cape
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

banned for pointing out my poor eye sight (looks for glasses)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

banned for not wearing your glasses
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

despickable

banned for me blind with your beauty that i needed glasses in the first place

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

banned for compliments

innHERendo

banned for making my head spin when I am around you. *grabs chair and sits for a moment.*
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

banned for wearing jeans

innHERendo

banned for apparently wanting me out of my jeans
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

DiverseDesires

banned for not taking them off
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

innHERendo

banned for not helping me
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for not asking me
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

innHERendo

banned for having such a tough time with her own set of clothing, that dress should be on the floor by now.  ;)
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for getting me into the habit of dropping my clothes on the floor

innHERendo

banned for thinking that is a bad habit
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for knowing that it's such a good thing

innHERendo

banned for making me want such a good thing
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for thinking I shouldn't

innHERendo

banned for teasing me...wait no I enjoy that actually  ;)
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for not teasing me enough

innHERendo

banned for not realizing I can only do so much in a PG-13 thread :P
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for not realising how hard it is for her to keep to that rule

innHERendo

banned for thinking this is the only place to talk about such things
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for not talking to her somewhere else about these things

innHERendo

banned for having me to flustered to think clearly
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for making me think I must stop so you can think more clearly