Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

*points up* WOW

Licks his cheek to his ear then nibbles on his ear lobe before slowly sucking on his neck
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Talia

That was my brain's thought too !!

Licks the small of her back softly, tongue, swirling slowly up to her neck.

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Autumn52

Licks from her belly button up, Spending time on those luscious breasts before ending up on her beautiful face, kissing both cheeks.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

CaptainErotica

Lays the two sexy ladies on the bed side by side Laurrel face up and Xandi face down. Begins by licking Laurels body in carefully chosen locations so as to come dangerously close to her hot spots, but avoiding each and every one of them. Meanwhile his hands explores the immaculate curves of Xandi's backside. Switches to Xandi and licks her from the tip of her spine to her heels, paying extra attention to her her ass, while his hands explore Laurrel's lovely body.

Autumn52

Yummy Rob.......

Turns over and Licks Rob while he is licking Laurrel. I lick his thigh up to his ass then I lick his bum and his back all the way up to his neck.

CaptainErotica

Is it me or did this thread just burst into flames?

*Shivers in ecstasy at the tattooed vixens pleasurable torment and after finishing what he is doing to Laurrel, grabs Xandi's wrists and guides them up over her head. starts near her ear and kisses down her left arm and up her right before nibbling on her other ear.

Autumn52

*I am on Fire*

Well while Rob drives me crazy with licks I lick Laurrel. and then turn my attention back to Rob licking his chin and then slowly licking his lips before kissing him.

TheLegionary

* wonders whether she need someone else and sticks the tongue out of the mouth to lick her ear *

Autumn52

Turns and licks my friends cheek before whispering *I can always make room for you my friend*

Licks his shoulder and down his tummy but does not stop there keeps going........

TheLegionary

* bends forward to lick her back while continues to see where Xanid's tongue will go *

Autumn52

Licks his thighs and wow what thighs.........then lick up again......yum my favorite parts

CaptainErotica

while she is busy tending to his muscular partner in crime,  he slips his head between her legs and licks her inner thigh from her knee to as high up as he can get.

Talia

Licks in around his ear softly before nibbling slowly. Her fingers slipping under his hat, slowly twinning his hair as her body presses firmly against him.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

Steps up behind her as she teases Rob, hands wrapping over her waist as I step in, licking gently along the back of her neck.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Talia

Purrs softly, as he licks the back of neck. She takes a step back, one arm moving behind, grabbing him gently around his thigh. She tilts her head back slowly, her tongue catching beneath his chin quickly.

On's & Off's
A&A

CaptainErotica

With her body fully exposed to him by her current position, he moves in and begins at the bottom of her left ear. His tnogue is warm and light upon her sensitive skin as it trails down her body to that heavenly place between her thighs.

Autumn52

CaptainErotica

*As she licks she would be able to see that the tattoo is a heart with her name shot through like an arrow.*

As she licks his chest he grabs her left leg and places it on his shoulder and licks it from ankle to the back of the knee.*

Autumn52

Licks all his bulges (muscles ;))

CaptainErotica

Grabs her by the shoulder and spins her around before pressing her against Laurrel. Sweeping her hair out of the way he begins at the top of her spine and slowly lets his tongue glide lightly down her back where he takes a soft bite out of each of her firm, round cheeks before licking up her ass crack from bottom to top.

Autumn52

Licks his biceps and blows warm air over the skin

Saku

*licks the lower portion* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

TheLegionary

* licks her neck under her hair *

ScorpioQueen

a little weird licking the GOVERNATOR! hehe

*licks from his neck up to his ear and playfully nibbles ear lobe*
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Autumn52

licks her pretty red lips