News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[NC-E] [NC-H] A scattering of ideas

Started by Lirliel, July 18, 2009, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

A trio of ideas.. if anyone would be interested in any of them, do note, they need some working out since y'know they are just ideas.

1:
During Geheimsnacht the darkest creatures of the world come to life once more, the power of darkness seems to fill the air and it is said that children who are consummated on this very eve, in the hour where the last strokes of the clock fall towards the one that such a child would forever be cursed.

Such a child is the one this story features, a child who was born within the death of night, where amongst his mother and father's bed all manner of beings watched from the shadows and infused him with their powers.

I would like to play him in a way of being a young man coming from a rural village, first going from raiding a noble party on the road to the capitol, taking his place as one of them and from there trying to infiltrate the higher levels of society. The man would have some form of.. 'mind' control, a strange way of enhancing pleasure in every way.

Anyway that's the first idea somewhat worked out.

Princess Fiona Silverheart had always been a bit of a rebel against her father, the young princess hated attending balls, wearing extravagant dresses and doing pretty much Princess things. Instead she made her way with fighting against the palace guards, adventuring around the city and doing things no princess should do.

When the army of Baron Krul came they shook the country-side, the city but most of all the palace with their violence, from outside the city Fiona watched the flames rise from her father's castle and knew.. they were dead. But the line was not cut and Krul soon came to the same decision.

The game starts after that night and Fiona's dash for safety (perhaps another duke?) or her capture.. depends on who responds ;)

A more simpler game, this one.

It's a bit of sci-fi mixed in with fantasy. See during the year 2051 they will have perfected the realm of virtual reality in a way that it will allow the people experiencing it to feel everything happening to them, a fly lands on their skin. A rose thorn prick, the body would feel it. But the programs able to be used are only for the rich and powerful. Encased in a large tub of liquid jelly they are submerged, their minds placed inside a program and made to play out whatever they loaded up..

but instead of obeying.. the program goes rogue, it sees the people coming in as hostile organisms and whoever's inside had better watch out.. (this is like a huge washlist from normal Humans to Orcs/Minotaurs/Tentacles/Robot men/Cyborgs you name it), because the program will not stop until their passed out and return to the real world (the only failsafe still laid in place).. then again.. the computer could up the pleasure of the sexual encounters to such a level to keep drawing them back in.. becoming an addiction.

Well if anyone's interested post here or throw a PM my way.

Everything's taken.. for now :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Airindel

My dearest Lirliel,

I could never resist a story with you as a writer, and to couple that with a character blessed by dark creatures...   If you would like me for a writing partner for idea 1, by all means, PM me and we can talk further.

~Airindel
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Allangar

i really like the princess fiona idea, if you are interested pm and we can elaborate on this one.

Lirliel

Unfortunately, everything's already full-up.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Allangar

it ok if you got any new idea you wanna play let me know i am quite versatile and open minded.

Have a nice day

Lirliel

A new idea!

In the not to distant future, humanity will have committed the sin of killing once more. In a quick and devastating war, the entire world once more burned in the fires of warfare, millions lost they're lives, yet all of this was delivered without weapons of mass destruction until the very last, key points were destroyed, the world as we knew it ended forever. Small patches of humanity remained, but for a good fifty years, only the stragglers or the tough remained on the surface.

I'd be playing the role of an explorer, part of a group of humans that have been surviving all this time in an abandoned military installation, NORAD to be precise, they decide to see after those years if any other human survived, the world as they knew it though has changed forever. Mutants and Raiders are everywhere and the world, will never quite be the same.

What I'd like for this game to be, is a partially Fallout-esque game, not the same type of humor, but I do want the same dark grittyness that the first two Fallout games offered, this will be placed in [EX] so, be aware of what it will most likely involve.

If anyone's interested, throw me a PM.