Extreme Snuff Theme park

Started by Prefect Mos, June 17, 2011, 04:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

You own nothing you post here, people can, and will take over for your character, its part of the experiment... want to keep it rolling and orderly. If you like the basics, but not the group parts ive planned for, PM me, we might be able to do something one on one.

Before going on.. Know this is a terrible idea. I know its bad going into it.. I do however seem to have a compulsion to post it. Its going to be ruled by anarchy, free form anarchy.

The basic plot is a Snuff Amusement park. There are many implements of death , and destruction in it. thats it. In order to play, go to the site, and Figure out if you should post a  character to be killed, play said character,  do some killing, or do some spectating.  No one owns anything, please don't mind if your hard limits are crossed on this one.. your there to die.. your character shouldn't last that long any way.. If its important that it doesn't happen to you.. post so on your character.

Characters should be short, sweet, and to the point, pictures are king, list weather they are true snuff muffins, or clones, if clones, if they can remember previous executions.They will know that there is a good chance they will die inside the park.. maybe a few times . This is free form, but respect whats going on. If people are being active, please don't try and Hijack , but if its been a couple hours since any one has posted, feel free to post for the next logical part.

If your interested, heres the link.. go ahead and post, no need to check in or anything like that. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110549.0

gaggedLouise

Bumping this one out of interest. I'm not normally into snuff but enjoy heavy and gruesome N-C, which sometimes, in extremis, might drift over into cruel execution-style things (tortrure coming first, no?) So this rings a bell with me. Anyone else?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Manoir

Quote from: Prefect Mos on June 17, 2011, 06:32:28 PM
I should note that psdeo rape things, are ok... its just.. going to the park.. you know what your getting yourself into.
Interested enough to post. What's 'psdeo'?

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Manoir on June 29, 2011, 05:28:40 AM
Interested enough to post. What's 'psdeo'?
Pseudo. As in, I presume, all characters know what will happen to them and therefore, while characters might struggle against the particulars of their fate, they all know they're facing a grim fate.

The idea of a game with a rotating cast of characters and players is interesting. It does resolve the issue of games dying when people stop posting, but it feels like the story would rapidly spiral out of control.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Prefect Mos

Its ment to spiral out of control, this one is a game that is not supposed to take itself too seriously at all..  its shallow , and has little plot. but that's how its supposed to be.