News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The New Jedi Academy

Started by MaiMizzu, November 26, 2013, 01:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

Yeah, he's a little quick to "defend" his fellow students.   >:)

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Crash on November 26, 2013, 07:31:06 PM
Mind if I join Ash? I may be a slow post during school, but this looks like fun.  I'll definitely play a padawan.
Surely
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

ShadowFox89

Well, he or she. Depends on what everyone else goes with and would be interested in :P

I can play a suave dark corrupting guy or a similar gal.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 26, 2013, 07:37:12 PM
Nah, nothing like that. But being very aggressive in a fight and jumping more towards the aggressive negotiations side of things.
one of the 7 [8] forms of lightsaber combat yields a highly aggressive stance and techniques. iirc its juyo. this stance is often most seen with dual wielders

ShadowFox89

Well, there's Juyo and Ataru. Ataru was favored by Anakin.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Pumpkin Seeds

Going to go with Velrika Kashyl for my Togruta.  Thinking that she was plagued with visions and noticed strange occurrences around her during times of stress.  Unfamiliar with the force, she left her people for fear of hurting anyone and instead went in search of the truth about what was happening to her which lead her to the new founders of the Jedi Academy.

apygoos

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 26, 2013, 07:46:56 PM
Well, there's Juyo and Ataru. Ataru was favored by Anakin.
yes, in his younger years Obi-wan favored Ataru before adopting soresu as his primary stance. Obi-wan has demonstrated a proficency in just about every form of combat though, which is part of what made him such a  great jedi and general during the clone wars.
there is also vaapad [Juyo variation developed by Windu], but only strong willed jedi would be taught that, due to how close to the dark side it takes you.

Aiden

I'm interested.

Perhaps as a "Smuggler" (Think Han Solo XD) who works closely with the academy.

Or a student, teacher...I don't know, depends on how it all breaks down when sheets start going up.

Crash

Hmmm do I go...Nautolan, Miraluka or Zabrak?

Hey Aiden.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Pumpkin Seeds

:: tackles Aiden:: Is your Smuggler gonna teach my padawan all about worldly matters?

Aiden

Maybe drop hints that the world is not black and white.

Sometimes you need to deal with a slimy Hutt in order to better a situation.

Sup Crash

MaiMizzu

I'm headin to bed now, folks. Keep the ideas comin, and if there's anythng we need to add please say so. I hope to have a CS up tomorrow.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Muse

How's this guy?  (Sleep well, Mai-chan!)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:      Zael Mattock

Height:      1.9 meters (6’3”)
Weight      
Build:      Kinda broad in the shoulder and narrow at the hip. 
Features:   Caramal colored skin.  Butterscotch eyes with gold rims.  Raven black hair in a small of back length pony tail.  A double row of horns atop his brow, the upper row extending around to his ears. 

History:   Note, the Mattock family are no relation to the infamous Darth Maul.  During the imperial era, two quarry slaves met, fell in love, and discovered they were both gifted with the Force.  It’s been strong in their line ever since.  Because of the unpopularity of the Jedi at the time, the Matttock family never pursued knowledge of the Light Saber… 
   Until now. 
   The Mattocks have produced three force sensitive children this generation, Zael, and his twin cousins Zoey and Kessa.  All three are fast learners, had have picked up much of what the family is able to teach.  Along with basic force awareness and telekenisis, the Mattocks are good at telekinetic enhancing their own motions allowing their fists to strike like…  Well, you know.  Mattocks also have some knowledge of how to use the force to increase their own resilience. 
   Grandfather Kyorl can catch blaster bolts…  on his chest.  Zael is still struggling to replicate this feat, practicing occasionally with a sporting blaster on stun.  He’s managed I a few times, but usualy gets knocked out a few shots into the training. 
   While Zoey and Kessa—21 years old—are now interested in exploring the galaxy—Zael has achieved his family’s blessing to join this new jedi academy and see how very much more there is to learn. 

Other skills: 
   A broad basis in academics. 
   Computer operations. 
   Hand to hand combat in a style similar to thai chi blended with muy thai, and with bludgeons. 
   Land speeder piloting.
   Music: A style involving a small synthesizer mixed with deep voiced chanting.   

Signature Tools:
   Bracer computer. 
   10 pound sledge with an advanced alloy head and electrum plating.  This was his grandfather’s weapon for use in war or honorable combat.  More useful for strength and endurance training. 
   Rissus III Resonating Crystalline Keyboard. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Pumpkin Seeds

I would like that for her, might add well to her becoming more of an Investigator as he shows her the underworld and about people's motivations.

Batman4560

Wow I was gone for like five hours...

Pumpkin Seeds

Aiden

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on November 26, 2013, 08:16:03 PM
I would like that for her, might add well to her becoming more of an Investigator as he shows her the underworld and about people's motivations.

Yea. I'm leaning towards that roll more and more.

Luckily the academy can pay him when he comes across those rare holocrons, crystals (that will make sabers) and other artifacts that gets a jedi giddy like a cat on catnip.  XD

Might have a young son as a padwan (off screen) as a "reason" he works so closely to the academy. Not sure.

Batman4560

I'm gonna throw this out there. Mandalorian.

Aiden

You want to be my Bobba Fett to my Han?  XD

PhantomPistoleer

My Jedi Sentinel (who is also a Jedi Master).  Dibs on the pic. ;)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Crash

May see what our ratio of male to female is before I decide where I want to go with mine.

LimitlessNikkie

I'm interested. Flushing out an idea but kinda favoring a bit of shadow to all the good guys around here ;)

apygoos

alright now its really a party :)

Batman4560