News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

the night you will never forget

Started by keybladekairi2010, July 09, 2015, 10:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keybladekairi2010

a woman walks though the dark forest her blade at her side her hood up to hide her face they could not be seen excepted  for a red glow from her left eye she had a green shirt on that was tied so her stumick was showing she had blue gens on and boots, she brethed hevalily and as she stumbled around a bit, "the full moon will be here soon i must take cover before my transformation happens other wise i'll lose to her here soon." she walks on with one though in mind to get back to her place before the moon hit its highest peek in the sky she walked on still stubling over her self, " i must not be out here before he finds me he will try to take my other half again and try to keep me locked away like last time around b......but Kair saved me last time around but that was only luck that time how long before my luck runs out." she cluched her thought "the huger is all most to much to bare i have to get home and seal myself away before it to late" she look around making sure not one was following her there was no one that she could see if there was they where out of her site she walked on "come on feet all most there just a beond this hill is my place." she falls to her knees and she pots the lack not far from her place she cups her hand and puts them into the water she pulls themback out fulls to the brim with water she bring it up to her lips and drinks a bit of it with the reast she splashess her face with it she hisssess a bit in pain from the cold water tuching her face she slowly stand up and walks a bit on "not even water can hold the thurst i have for blood  how crol i am to her." she laughts a bit  as she look up to see her place "so close just a bit more."
"I will live my own life, I will stand strong and I will do it without false hope" Yuna