Aetherpunk (Steampunk, Freeform, LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, July 13, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemady Angel

Quote from: Madame Professor on July 23, 2014, 05:38:42 PM
Okay, I think I know what the issue is and when I get home, I'll see if I can fix it for you so you can get those lovely pictures in. ;D
Thank you Madame. :) I tried to figure it out, but I was puzzled on this one. ^.^"
<---- O/o

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Jemady Angel on July 23, 2014, 03:19:44 PM
Loves: But Henrietta is joining the crew later correct? They need the mechanic in the raid so in thought they would be joining the crew prior. So I am not sure how you think this might work?

Skyre: I already have there other brother wanting to be with his half-sister. I do not think Silviana will want to even pretend to be with her brother after learning that. They might be in hiding under different names until the ship sets off though, that might work.

*nods head at both*

It would seem neater to me to simply have Henri join up when they do.  That way she can be on the raid or whatever since I am thinking Gaspard will not be.  Honestly, I am not even sure he is on the ship.   

Anyway, since they are being hunted,  she could be tied in for 'harboring' them, making her reasons for fleeing to piracy much clearer than anything I could come up with.

Loves

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 23, 2014, 07:47:24 PM

It would seem neater to me to simply have Henri join up when they do.  That way she can be on the raid or whatever since I am thinking Gaspard will not be.  Honestly, I am not even sure he is on the ship.   

Anyway, since they are being hunted,  she could be tied in for 'harboring' them, making her reasons for fleeing to piracy much clearer than anything I could come up with.

Henri is at the Hell Club, so she can't join anything until after February 20th to avoid time clashes
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Jemady Angel

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 23, 2014, 07:47:24 PM

Could be true if the family was caught, but because of her families background at least I assumed the hiding was successful and so far they have been successful in evading being captured. This does not mean there may not be problems in the future.
<---- O/o

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Loves on July 23, 2014, 07:53:25 PM
Henri is at the Hell Club, so she can't join anything until after February 20th to avoid time clashes

Makes sense.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Loves

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 23, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

I try to avoid such things...

<.<

>.>

<.<

you cannot resist me

I am irresistible!

as is the sense that pours from my lips 

and streams from my fingers 

*gigglesnort*
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Hazy Sky

*Splutters*
You don't know where that cad is Swash? I go to all the trouble of dreaming up the kind of place he's going to feel thoroughly at home in, in New Port Royale and you don't know if he's there to enjoy it? That's the last time I include a cathouse for amorous Frenchman. Next time we'll have a Catholic mission instead.
*Goes off in a huff.*

:P
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Swashbuckler

Quote from: skyre on July 24, 2014, 01:47:20 AM
*Splutters*
You don't know where that cad is Swash? I go to all the trouble of dreaming up the kind of place he's going to feel thoroughly at home in, in New Port Royale and you don't know if he's there to enjoy it? That's the last time I include a cathouse for amorous Frenchman. Next time we'll have a Catholic mission instead.
*Goes off in a huff.*

:P

LOL!!!!!   I just meant we had not hashed it out yet, mon frer!   Although I dare say if the cathouse is a product of your active imagination, itis almost a sure bet that he is there, but alas, not much help in the mission sense.  (As opposed to the missionARY sense, in which case, he'll get there eventually).

I start flying home tomorrow, and will reach it sometime on Saturday :P,  I am hoping to get to posting by Sunday afternoon-ish...

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Ha! Made you laugh!

Gaspard can join the theft and adventure if he wants Swash. Both are deliberately open for characters to join.
Look forward to you posting when you can.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Jemady Angel

Alright. Alexzander and Silviana Nitrian are both complete.

*Cracks knuckles*
<---- O/o

Kimera

It has been a busy week. This weekend I'll hopefully get around character building

Swashbuckler

Quote from: skyre on July 24, 2014, 10:49:01 AM
Ha! Made you laugh!

Gaspard can join the theft and adventure if he wants Swash. Both are deliberately open for characters to join.
Look forward to you posting when you can.

Both?

Hazy Sky

Yes both.
The actual theft and conversion on the Star of India is happening in the history thread and the first adventure set after the ship has been converted is the Comet thread. The crew of the Comet are hunting for lost Spanish treasure! Two different timelines so everyone can be involved in both if they choose, if their characters are aboard of course.
Henri isn't going to be able to join for a week or two in game yet.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Swashbuckler

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.  I shall bookmark the formerly unknown history thread, and in a true Gaspard way, thrust myself therein.

It just will not be the same if the Captain has no one to berate...

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Kimera on July 24, 2014, 04:15:25 PM
It has been a busy week. This weekend I'll hopefully get around character building

No problem Kimera. Both of the storyline that are up and running now are deliberately open ended at the moment to allow characters to join as they are approved and become available, but still find something to do.

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 25, 2014, 12:31:30 AM
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.  I shall bookmark the formerly unknown history thread, and in a true Gaspard way, thrust myself therein.

Well I'm trying my best to keep people interested and involved.
This quote from a few pages back might be of use for the theft.

"Swash, please take Gastard, Emry and Elena to the crew mess room and hold the crew hostage. No killing unless necessary thank you.
Also please can someone find and wake Angelique who is currently stored in a suitably interesting looking box in the hold as you head to the crew mess. Thank you."

I will nudge BarbaraGordon who is playing Emry, as I haven't seen her in the thread for a while, feel free to bulk up your party with NPC characters.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Jemady Angel

Quote from: skyre on July 25, 2014, 12:44:45 AM
No problem Kimera. Both of the storyline that are up and running now are deliberately open ended at the moment to allow characters to join as they are approved and become available, but still find something to do.

Well I'm trying my best to keep people interested and involved.
This quote from a few pages back might be of use for the theft.

"Swash, please take Gastard, Emry and Elena to the crew mess room and hold the crew hostage. No killing unless necessary thank you.
Also please can someone find and wake Angelique who is currently stored in a suitably interesting looking box in the hold as you head to the crew mess. Thank you."

I will nudge BarbaraGordon who is playing Emry, as I haven't seen her in the thread for a while, feel free to bulk up your party with NPC characters.

Am I taking Si and Al to the Engine room so we can take control of the direction (of course our lovely navigator needs the wheel as well) of this ship?
<---- O/o

Loves

Elena isn't going to be on the ship... 

I am working on Letty now... I made her an outfit!
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Madame Professor

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 25, 2014, 12:31:30 AM

All of the Aetherpunk threads can be found on the first post of the OOC page!
Here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195456.0

Barbara sent me a PM this afternoon. She has had to bow out of the game, so The Comet is down a gunslinger.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Hazy Sky

I just sent her a message asking about that. Oh well, these things happen.

I'm sure you told me that Loves, but it's a quote from way back in the thread anyway.

Swash, it looks like Gaspard is on his own in terms of PCs during the theft at present. If anyone else joins I'll send them your way. NPCs would seem to be the way forward.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

consortium11

As this seems to be used as the OOC thread for Sky Pirates I thought I'd cross-post this over from the Aetherpunk OOC:

I just put up a bit of lore/foreshadowing in the entertainment thread with regards to the antagonist NPC I'll be helping out with over in Sky Pirates. Think of him and the Gargoyle (his ship) as a sort of rumor/myth/ghost story along the same lines as the Flying Dutchman in ocean mythology that folk around airships would be aware of and view with various degrees of skepticism, from the superstitious true believers to the those who reject it as a foolish story to scare rookies.

Madame Professor

Quote from: consortium11 on July 25, 2014, 04:03:39 AM
As this seems to be used as the OOC thread for Sky Pirates I thought I'd cross-post this over from the Aetherpunk OOC:

I believe Crash had said something to this effect a few days ago, but if y'all would be so kind as to move all accepted character and plot discussion to the Aetherpunk OOC, posted above and on the first page of this post, it would be most appreciated.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.