Interest Check: Fairy Tail RP?

Started by Wolfy, April 13, 2010, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Basically an AU RP set in the Fairy Tail Universe, with the day to day goings on of the Fairy Tail Guild.

For those that don't know, Fairy Tail is set in the land of Fiore, a Land of magic. Some people use magic as a means of work, and these people are known as Mages. Mages band together to form Guilds and acquire jobs.

Mages usually specialize in one type of magic, Although what type of magic it is can be extremely varied (There's magic for making yourself bigger, for instance, or controlling Shadows(And making them tangible), etc, etc.)

This is just an Interest check to see if anyone would be interested...

Since this is AU, I'm also opening up 5 Dragon-Slayer Spots for this RP

For those that don't know, "DragonSlayers" are those that use DragonSlayer Magic.

DragonSlayer magic allows the user Not only to produce and manipulate whatever Element the Dragonslayer's magic is in any fashion that they wish, But it also allows the user to consume that element to make their own magic stronger, or heal their injuries (So the Fire DragonSlayer can not only produce and Manipulate fire in any way he wishes (With enough concentration) he can also consume it to heal or power up his own magic. There is a limit: Dragonslayer's can not consume their own element that they themselves produced. (So the fire DragonSlayer can not consume his own fire, etc.)

Current Dragonslayers: Fire, Wind, Water, and Ice are available, with Steel being taken by my character

Soo...anyone interested? o-o

sinoraa

Tydorei

Would we all be part of the Fairy Tale guild? Or a different one?

Videospirit

I suppose this has interest for me, if the group doesn't get too large I'll probably join. What kind of tone do you expect the roleplay to have? Highly sexual, mostly adventure? Extreme?

Wolfy

Quote from: Tydorei on April 13, 2010, 10:44:54 PM
Would we all be part of the Fairy Tale guild? Or a different one?

We'll be part of the Fairy Tail Guild.

And Video, I'm not sure. I want there to be Adventure, but there can also be sex..so..ya know. *shrug*

CrazyIvan

I would be interested might I be able to be a dragon slayer?

Wolfy

Quote from: CrazyIvan on April 14, 2010, 05:31:52 AM
I would be interested might I be able to be a dragon slayer?

Which one would you want to be?

CrazyIvan

Well leaning towards fire or wind... can we deviate from the powers they use in the manga, like can we use more or different attacks then the dragon slayers use in the manga.

Wolfy

Yes you can deviate..but only as long as the element stays the same, of course. (So no turning water into ice, etc)

CrazyIvan

Cool then I think I may be the wind dragon slayer if it is still open.

Cardwolf

Wolfy

Well, since the DragonSlayer Magics seem to be based around the Chinese Elements (Fire, Wood, Steel, etc), a Wood DragonSlayer isn't out of the question.

So Sure.

So Currently we have 3 Dragonslayer users...Steel, Wood, and Wind, and One mage, Sinoraa....I like to get maybe two more female characters before we start, though.

Cardwolf

Quote from: Wolfy on April 16, 2010, 12:15:01 PM
Well, since the DragonSlayer Magics seem to be based around the Chinese Elements (Fire, Wood, Steel, etc), a Wood DragonSlayer isn't out of the question.

So Sure.

So Currently we have 3 Dragonslayer users...Steel, Wood, and Wind, and One mage, Sinoraa....I like to get maybe two more female characters before we start, though.

You forget the artifical dragon slayers...and there are at least 100 Dragon Slayers in the world at the moment according to the last few issues.  Aside from Wendy, Gazelle and Natsu there were Poison and Lightining.

Wolfy

Ah I'm sorry, Card, but I'm not up to the latest issues, so I didn't know. D:

Cardwolf

Ahh...check out one manga dot come...there up to almost issue 180?

Wolfy

Hmm....Well anyway, You can be the Wood Dragonslayer. o3o

Cardwolf

Hehe...alright I can make houses with my attacks lol

Kiric Rand

hey, i'm not asking for a spot for myself (i havent even gotten into this manga/anime yet, been too busy with a few others) but my GF is huge into fairy tale and would like to join, she's just not home right now.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Wolfy

Tydorei

I'm still interested, I'm just trying to think of what magic will I use...

Wolfy

Ok...So Three males, Myself, Card, and Video..and Three Females..Sinoraa, Kiric's..girlfriend. O_o and Tydorei...

o3o..Nice and Even..of course, people can still join in anytime they like.

CrazyIvan

Wolfy

Lynnie

And the gf of Kiric appears ^^ I wanna be like Lucy Heartfield, a celestle wizard :D Please?

Wolfy

Well, this is set in an Alternate Universe, so you can be a Celestial Wizard, just not Lucy. o3o