Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

xxmaxinitxx

Tharic

*Nuzzles against Fals neck, looking around the room slowly before slipping his hand "lower"*

xxmaxinitxx

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

xxmaxinitxx

Tharic

*winks at Falls, taking the soap from him, then throwing it on the the ground in front.* Ooops! Tee hee! I dropped the soap! Let me get that.. *winks*

xxmaxinitxx

Breathless Intent

*standing in the shower with soapy Fals and Tharic...laughing and reaching out to smack both of them on the bottoms*

Falstaff

xxmaxinitxx

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Breathless Intent

Tharic

*Looks back at Fals* Oh noes! I can't pick this big heavy .. soap.. up by myself.. Come help me Falsie!*

Falstaff

*points Tharic to the bottle soap on the shelf*

It's right there...

xxmaxinitxx

Tharic

*turns around, knocking that one down too. Bending over with my backside to Fals, looking over my shoulder back at him* Oh, this one? *shake* *shake*