4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil's Advocate

Been taking pictures regularly.
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Miss Lilly

You never mentioned pictures?!?
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Mr Bigglesworth

Miss Lilly

I'd rather see your.....*smirks*
Visit Lola's!

Mr Bigglesworth

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Illuminate

I'll give you poundings. ;)
Account restricted at member's request

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Illuminate

Only for you, beautiful.  >:)

jake one

Illuminate

jake one

Illuminate

You should be, dangit.  >:)

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Illuminate

Long as I'm paid.. -stomps foot-

Ligeia

*holds up my wallet* Do you prefer cash?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Illuminate

jake one

Illuminate

Then you'll have none...