Your My Other Half (AlphaMale and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 28, 2010, 08:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Sydney, 20 years old, has long gorgeous brown hair. She normally wears her hair in a ponytail with normally a blank headband. She always wanted to dress casual but comfortable and for her hair this was a good way. She almost always wore a pair of sweat pants and a cute but yet comfy shirt. It is just who she is. For the past 2 years she has been dating her boyfriend. They are very much in love with each other. She loved him more than anything in this world and she was pretty sure that he loved her that much too. He was such an amazing guy always doing everything and anything that he can for her. But she does exactly the same towards him. They were ALWAYS there for each other when they needed to be.

She had just woken up on a Saturday morning. She stretched her arms after waking up and she sighed and smiled at the same time. She laid there for a few more minutes then she decided to get up. She went to her computer and changed her away message. "It's a Saturday..so relaxing and maybe some homework..call/text..missing my wonderful/cute/sexy boyfriend :-(" Once she posts her away message she decides to go back to bed and watch some tv for awhile .

Her boyfriend and her had just recently started a long-distance relationship. He had to start his new job about a month ago and he is currently living about 5 hours away. He took the job for her. He wanted to be able to afford everything for her. He wanted her to be happy and the insurance was good and would help her. He did it all for her but at times she gets depressed and doesn't see it that way. They haven't talked in a few days with being busy with stuff. She thought he was mad at her for something. She was trying really really hard to not be too clingy.

AlphaMale

Groaning irritably within his throat, Flame shot up in his bed, the nightmares still plaguing his achin mind. His skull throbbed beneath the thick, brown locks that framed his sharply featured, strong face. Clenches his jaw, the muscls lining his body flexed and rlaxed, his restless, massive form trying to rid itself of the anguish. Raking his nails across his battered expression, the tawny mle lunged out of his bed, towards his only solice; his means of contact with his woman. Growling sharply, his haunted sleep images of her being tormented and ravaged before his eyes, forced and tied to watch it all happen and be helpless to save her. A broken sound escaped his lips and he braced his arms against the wall, leaning there in nothing but jeans that hugged his waist neatly but were loose around his legs.
"Sydney." He murmured. Her slender, beautiful image filling his mind as she would curl into his lap and brush against his ignited body. Flame needed his female. Shooting towards the door, he cursed his need to be far from her, the duty he so loathed thatshe could never know of; The duty he was born into that he so resented and kept him away from Sydney out of fear for her. Were his dreams a premonition? Flame awoke every morning tormented by not having contact with his woman. Though he refused to put her in harms way and that was all the brute male was... a beast made for destruction. But if his supple, soft woman was in danger... he would no hesitate in going to her. Gripping the keys to his motorbike, anticipation overwhelmed him at seeing her beauty again, but Flame pushed it to the back of his mind; this was not for him. He was the one who had left to allow things to drift between them and though it killed him... His love for her would keep him away for as long as it took...
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

AAA111

She awoke the next morning after having a few dreams that scared her. They had to do with the fact that he had cheated on her and that she had received various degrading, rude, and extremely hurtful text messages from the girl that he cheated on her with. She immediately shot up on bed. She was sweating and she looked around the quiet and serene room. She saw absolutely nothing but the sounds of her computer screen. She sighed and tried to cool herself down by any means possible. This idea was not really working for her though. She groaned as she grabbed her phone and laid back as she began to text him.

"Are you okay babe?? I haven't talked to you in days and I need to know that your alright. I love you more than anything and oh yeah i'm thinking about transferring to osu.." *Osu is a college that is 10 minutes from his place*

AlphaMale

Recieved the message from his female as he awoe in his bed in the motel room; He would see her today. An unwilling smile pricked his lips at her affection and he replied swiftly, though the idea of her moving closer to Flame perturbed him.
"Better now that we are speaking Love." He replied, brushing a hand through his thick locks and shooting up in bed, lunging towards his shower so that he could be on his way to see her. Soon.
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She sat up in her bed as she received the message from the love of her life. She smiled to herself wondering if everything was okay with him because he had seemed so distance lately. She shrugged it off as just being busy with work and her with school. She told herself that yeah that was all that it was.

"Good. I'm glad that you are okay and more importantly that we are okay. Love you" She replied, as she got up and began to just tidy up her room and pretty much do nothing. It was a Saturday and she was looking forward to just hanging around all day and have no real worries about anything. She hoped at least.

AlphaMale

Came out of the shower with water clinging to his muscled form, the tawny male had a towel wrapped about his waist as he prowled towards his Mobile.
"Of course Beauty. I love you." He replied, frowning slightly at his own selflishness. Why did he torment himself? His female. His love. An he put her in harms way with his very presence and yet he continued to show his affection, needing her to know how muc he cared for her. Groaning and throwing his head back, Flame growled in sharp need and desire for his woman. Taking his keys in hand, he would be with her in mere minutes.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiled as she read his message. She always loved when he called her his Beauty. It always made her feel special and loved and wanted. Sometimes that was the one AND only thing that she really needed. Just a little love from him was good enough for her on days like today. "What are you up to today? I miss you love." She clicked send as she laid under her covers to get some more rest and just relax for awhile. Something that she hardly ever has time for.

AlphaMale

Approached the steps to her home, aleady scenting her heady, feminine scent on the air. Tastng her on his tongue. Striving for control of his body, Flame knocked on the door, ignoring his text message. Yearning to convince himself he was here for her; to protect her from the monsters that haunted his dreams. Not for his own pleasure and to ease his aching mind. Dressed in a tightly fitted black T-shirt that hugged his muscles and pronounced his chest and broad shoulders, and jeans that hugged his waist keenly, but were loose around his legs. The tawny male swallowed, readying himself to resist his female.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She still lived at home with her parents and her parents, at this point in time, were not too keen on their relationship. They both thought they their daughter and Flame were moving too fast despite the fact that nothing has happened between them sexually at all. Sydney tried to smooth the air and was sort of getting there but was not 100% yet. Sydney was in her room taking a nap and her Dad answered the door kind of annoyed since they hadn't hear from him in awhile.

"Hi. Can I help you?" He asked rather rudely.

AlphaMale

Flame was tired of politeness or even trying to gain approval.
"I am taking your daughter out." He said, voice guttural but emotionless whilst inside he raged and burned, needing her though he still tried to convince himself it was for her own sake. Meeting the father's eyes with his deep fathomless jewels, he used his blank, hypnotic tone which the man would no doubt forget, not even recalling he had seen Flame. This was why he was undeserving of his woman. Inside, he was a beast more animal than man. But he was her animal. The desire burning through his veins and igniting his blood, the brute male overwhelmed Sydney's father, who walked away as if nothing had happened, with his size and strength, pushing past him and lunging up the staircase two steps at a time.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She sat up in bed not having got a text message back from him. She thought that was weird but tried the best she could to let it roll off of her shoulders. Everyone told her that HE wasn't right for her and that HE was a jerk and a freak and she should even be dating him. But she saw something different inside of him. She saw a soft, sweet, kind-hearted man that she someone fell in love with and is still in love with. No one else sees what she is able to see. She wondered what he was up to today..Hmm she thought to herself.

AlphaMale

Bursts through her bedroom door which he had seen only once before. Her oblivious parents sat downstairs fitfully watching the television, while Flame's breathing increased as his eyes fell upon his Beauty sitting up in bed. Forgetting or logic and means for control as he alway did in the Goddess' presence, he prowled towards her, intent in his fiercly masculine stride as his eyes sought the curves of her supple body.
"Gods woman, How i've missed you." He murmured, breathless as he awaited her reaction to him.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She looked up at him in shock as he bursted into his room. She hadn't expected to see him so it was definitely a shock whenever he came bursting into her room. But she was happy to see him. She gave him a sweet and loving kiss on the lips. "Hey honey what are you doing here?? Let's go downstairs and talk or go out. You seem so out of it. Talk to me babe tell me what's wrong..Love you" She smiled widely at him.

AlphaMale

Sighing as his arms wove around her all he wanted was a casual, loving, human relationship. Claiming her lips fiercly with his, Flame lifted her off her fet and carried her downstairs, walking straight out of the door without looking back. Did normal boyfriends... do that? Grunting as her smooth curves met his hardness, he slipped into the tone he used with noone but her.
"I wanted to see you. Nothing is wrong... Being without you for such a time has made me... Out of it." He replied as his muscles flexed at the sensation of her in his arms. With a stoic expression so possessive and pedatorial, the tawny male carried his woman to an adjoing forest, placing her on her feet when civilisaton was no longer in sight. A charming smile softening his strong features, the dominant male clouded her body with his, dragging her to him and giving her his warmth.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She looked up at him in shock as he carried her outside. She was not exactly sure what he was doing or even what he was thinking.. "Um honey what are you doing? I don't want to be outside. You know how much I'm not a big fan of the outdoors. Plus you are really starting to scare me." She looked at him with a bit of fear in his eyes. She thought that maybe he was mad at her for some reason. He was acting so different recently and all she wanted was a normal relationship and she didn't know how to do that.

AlphaMale

Sighing in frustration, he realised he wanted the same thing. Smiling at her, he dipped his head to kiss her tenderly.
"I know, Love. I'm sorry. We can go anywhere you like Baby." He said, taking her by the hand with a charming smile, eyes glinting in the morning light. "Forgive me for behaving strangely... I've missed my love."

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiled at him realizing that he was truly meant to be with her. Who else who say something so sweet and loving and endearing to her. She grabbed his hand as she walked him to her back porch and she sat on the swing on the back porch. She patted the spot next to her. "So honey talk to me what is wrong? What's going on?" She smiled.

AlphaMale

It always evaded him when she knew something was the matter no matter his stoic exterior. But her fear stung him; she was the only one who didn't fear him. Everyone else was intimidated and terrified... he adored that she could be around him... maybe love him. It was all he wanted - she was all Flame wanted.
"I've been having nightmares... about you. I was panicked and needed to see you were alright." Flame said a little sheepishly, dropping his gaze to the ground as she walked with him. With anyone else he would have feined indifference and lack of emotion. His vulnerability ith Sydney always left him breathless and embarrassed. She was the only onehe ever showed affection to.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She grabbed his face touching him in order to show him that she was indeed alright and that she was going nowhere. She was his forever. "Aww honey that's so cute you were having nightmares about me. But I'm right here honey and it is alright. Soon we will be closer than ever because i'll be moving to osu in about a month or so." She smiled wide excited about the fact that soon she would be so close to him. She felt so safe with him and she didn't get why people feared him. All she ever saw was his sweet and charming attitude. HER prince charming.

AlphaMale

"I know angel." He murmured, resting his forehad against hers. Loving her was everything to him. "I wont ever let you go Baby." He said possessively, allowing her to lead him wherever she desired. Her supple curves swaying as she moved. He loved the way she moved so gracefully. Flame even loved that no matter how much everyone else warned, and shunned him, she still stayed with him. Everything else suddenly forgotten, all Flame wanted was to be close to her, body and soul. Feel her warmth and soft flesh pressed against his hardness. Though he knew if he were to engage in intercourse with her, she would be frightened.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiled at him not thinking at all that he was being possessive. "Don't ever let me go and I will never ever let you go I promise you are my life and my other half. What would mean a lot to me is if you would try to mend the relationship with my mom and dad. Show them that your not that conceited, selfish, rude person that they think you are. Baby you aren't any of that. Your the sweetest, kindest, and cutest boy that I know. And I love you sweetie." She smiles as she put her arms around his neck.

AlphaMale

frowns at her slightly, but wanting to please her. Sighing, he presses his lips warmly to hers, ignoring how his body ignited.
"Alright my beauty." He replied. "But i will never be deserving of you my Goddess. The most lovely, beautiful, compassionate thing in my life. I love you Sydney." He said smoothly, voice full of sincerity. Putting aside his usual manner of dominance and strength, he relaxed with his woman, being the tender, compassionate man she knew him to be.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiles up at him as she puts her arms around him as she leans into him. She wants to feel safe in his arms just like she always used to. "Hey can I ask you a question? Why do you put up this scary, fierce, dominant front to everyone else around you? Just be this amazing, sweet, sensitive guy that I know so well. You don't have to pretend to be that. I'm yours babe and no one will take that away from us. I love you Landon." His real name is Landon but everyone calls his flame. She has never called him Landon so she is hoping it is okay

(If you want that part out that's fine..or even change the name. Just picked a name. Whatever is fine)

AlphaMale

Flame felt his heart swell at her words and use of his true name. Chuckling under his breath, he leaned back against the bench, spreading his arms across it.
"What makes you think the scary, fierce, dominant male isn't me? Everything else could be pretense." He retorted, glancing at his love with a charming smile, idly brushing a lock of hair that had fell loose from her hair band. Leaning into him, she fell into his embrace and Flame could feel her want of safety; Something he would always give her.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She laughed mockingly at him as she looked up at him as she drew little smile circles and hearts on his chest. "Because I know the real Landon and the real Landon is a sweet, good looking, amazing guy and not the fierce, scary, dominant guy you show yourself to be. That's just not you. You don't need to be scary baby just be you. The man that I fell in love with and an hopelessly head over heels in love with you." She smiled as she looked up at him.