The Hobbit 3 teaser trailer ... I cannot wait!

Started by Iniquitous, July 28, 2014, 04:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iniquitous

Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Mikem

So what are the five armies?

I saw Orcs, and I think Men. Are the Dwarves in there too?
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Iniquitous

Elves, Dwarves and Humans are the three good.... Orcs and ... Wargs? LoL I am honestly not sure what the fifth one is.
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Beorning

Smaug could be an army... of one :D

Seriously speaking, though, I agree that the wargs could be the fifth one. Or maybe the eagles?

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Dovel

Yes those beautiful Eagles. They stood alongside the Men of Dale, the Dwarves and the Elves to battle against the Goblin and Warg armies. Though is the movie they seem to have added more Orcs to the mix. There were also a few others present like the giant bats and the Shapeshifter.

Should be a good movie. Can hardly wait!
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Mathim

It's funny, I didn't care at all for the LOTR trilogy but I'm really enjoying the Hobbit trilogy (even though my Tolkeinite friend says they're really deviating from the books...I don't think I could stomach reading them at this point in my life).
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Dice

It's about time this came to a close. I have not seen the other two yet and I really want to finally watch them. So yea, once this is out, I get to finally see what everyone has been going on about and I am no small amount of excited about it.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Mikem on July 28, 2014, 04:57:44 PM
So what are the five armies?

I saw Orcs, and I think Men. Are the Dwarves in there too?

In the Canon Dwarves, Men, Elves, Giant Eagles and Orcs (and other foul things).

And who wants to see Sauron get his evil ass kicked.

Ariel

I AM SO EXCITED OH MY GOD.

Ahem. Yes please. December, hurry!
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving