Zoids: Viral Instincts (Interest Thread / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, August 07, 2011, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

thanks... twenty bux says we both post for your quest at the same time...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Orochimaru

Could just flip a coin to see who has to post it. *laughs*

DigitLninja

not a bad idea... but there isn't a coin flipping bot on the website... yet...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Orochimaru

Then why don't I just take the post then? I offer.

DigitLninja

alright, I will leave it in your capable hands.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

*salutes* I will do my best not to disappoint you , sir!

DigitLninja

It would be nearly impossible to do that... unless you posted something about Spongebob...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

sorry for the delay, I was at an Anime Convention this weekend
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DigitLninja

thank you I purchased Ouran High School Host Club, a Master Sword and Hylan Sheild, a Pink Fairy in a Glass Bottle, a plush Companion Cube, A Megaman X6 Wall Scroll and everything else was food or room related. ^__^

Gotta love Nan Desu Kan, 15 year anniversary so they payed for the rights to use Chi on the pre-reg badges this year.
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

*blinks* they have master swords and Hylian shields at anime cons?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DigitLninja

there is one booth that tends to sell swords, I have been looking for a Master Sword with a matching Scabbard and a Hylan Sheild for a few years now and they happened to be selling one, so I bought them both for just under 200 bux
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Orochimaru

pendarious

Orochimaru

I just noticed something Pen... Our avatars. Both are schemeing about something. lol

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Good to hear your feeling better.... If you are I mean. ^^

DigitLninja

I am, but I seem to be having a relapse or two...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

can't, any more sick days and they get mad...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I never get mad... If we are talking about RPing. Getting sick is life and can't help life. *nod nod*

pendarious

DigitLninja

yes but if they assume I'm taking the days off for anything other than being sick than they have grounds to fire me... and it doesn't help that my birthday was last Monday and I took the three days off before that...
Quotes to Live by: