Monster [M lf F, NC, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, November 05, 2017, 04:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Alright - so a week ago, our UnSub raped Valerie Thompson in front of Sharkey's Bar out on Route 7. Three days later he also raped Sandy Giddes behind the shopping center about a mile east of Route 7. The next night he then raped Daniella Connolly behind the movie theater just a few blocks over. Then last night he raped Jan Lee right on her lawn as she was coming home from work, wandered south from there, and in the early morning hours also raped Margaret Crowden while she was jogging. We agree on those points, yes?

Oh, it gets worse. We tried getting a description and all the victims describe what's basically Sasquatch with Cat Ears and a tuft of White fur on his chest.

Seriously? Were they all drugged?

Far as we can tell, No. In fact they all describe the same white tuft of fur on the chest. Drugging victims don't give details like that - but that's not the worst part. The victims all get pregnant, and they have really fast pregnancies. In fact, Valerie is going into labor as we speak...

Quote from: InfoHello. Something on the rough side for our darker enjoyment. The basic idea is that there's a Monster on a rampage, and if it smells an ovulating woman nearby he goes out of his way to rape and impregnate them.

I picture this being on the harder side of the spectrum. The Monster isn't being romantic, it is obeying an instinct to breed and multiply. If the victims have gotten any real pleasure from the attack it's solely because of something like his pre-cum and semen having some sort of aphrodesiac or euphoric compount in it.

Let me know if you are interested, or just have any thoughts.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.