arranged marriage MM FM TG / gender transformations

Started by curiousjames, October 15, 2014, 06:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

This idea centers around a rich investor wanting the son of a a lesser family that is looking for there big break. The first option is a rich women that likes the look of the families son so she arranges to marry him with the guarantee of her backing for the family company. However the contract would state that they need to stay married for five years and she would be able to divorce at any time if she was unhappy with her husbands performance. At the end of the five years the son would receive five million dollars. She would dominate him from the very beginning making him put on lingerie under his wedding suit and taking him with a strapon on there wedding night. She would feminize and utterly control him. I would like to play the women in this one however I am open to both roles.

The second option for this story line would be a male investor in the company business sets up the same contract however this time the son is completely made over before the wedding to pass as a women and is expected to play the part of the submissive wife at all times. I would like to play the young guy in this story however might be keen to play the rich man with right partner.

Gender swap
This is a simple one a couple some how switch sex both of them becoming the male or female version of themselves some how. The plot would revolve around them coming to terms with that. Another option is the male gets turned into a women and the wife stays the same. She struggles with her partner being a women yet eventually finds herself deeply attracted to his new form. Both of these would involve the sub plot of the person coming to terms and learning how to live as the opposite sex. I would like to play the part of the man turning into a women.

I do not care if you are male or female so long as you can play the role well.

This is all slightly rushed and I do have more ideas and detail to add if anyone shows interest.   
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be