News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Highschool DxD Wanted

Started by Arkaniel, September 19, 2014, 12:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

First, let me make clear that I've never seen this anime or read the manga. I read, however, a couple of fanfictions and short stories in this Universe and I stumbled across some pictures of Rias Gremory.

Colour me intrigued to play a story in this universe, or something heavily inspired by this universe! I won't play a canon character myself, since I dont know any male ones in this world, but I would be open to discussing anything, character, story and plot wise. I would even like to mix in elements from other universes or settings.

You, whoever responds to this request, can choose to play whoever you want, as long as it's a female character.

Bonus points if you elect to play the divinely beautiful Rias Gremory herself!

Let me know by PM

Arkaniel

Arkaniel

No takers for this sinful universe?

zenpai

I read the manga and watch the anime. there are 3 male member of rias group. There also her brother and the angel Michael. The fallen angel azræl.and a few others. I would like to talk more about your idea
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Letrixia

I am in also it's high school DxD not D&D :P

Arkaniel

I sent private messages to you both.

Arkaniel