truth... or dare? [female for male] [no more roles for now]

Started by sunbeams, December 05, 2010, 12:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunbeams

You're never too old to play a little truth or dare. ;)

I'd prefer if an intoxicating element was added to any and all of these. In order of preference: marijuana, alcohol, ecstasy, or a combination. We could also be completely sober, but what's the fun in that?

Scenarios:

1. A girl (18-21) goes on a camping trip with her uncle (related by marriage, not blood) while her aunt is on a business trip. They get along really well, and are good friends with one another. She brings along an intoxicant (of your choosing, or we could omit this part) and they end up playing a game of truth or dare that goes a little too far.

2. On Halloween night, a college girl decides to go trick or treating with some of her friends. She's, of course, wearing an overly revealing Halloween costume, and when she knocks on the door of a drunken professor's house, he invites her in and offers her a drink. Either one could initiate the truth or dare.

3. While her parents are off on vacation for the Christmas season, a girl decides to swim in the nude in her pool after having a party the past few days. A fed up neighbor spots her and goes down to confront her, blackmailing her (for throwing a party, swimming naked, maybe he saw her smoking or drinking) if she doesn't give him what he wants. (Truth or dare is optional. It can also be NC.)

The scenarios below are unrelated to truth or dare.

4. A young woman goes into an antique shop and accidentally breaks a very expensive object. She's broke, hardly able to support herself, so the owner of the shop decides what to do with her. She could either be employed to pay back for the broken item, forced into something sexual, talked into being kept as a sort of slave, et cetera.

5. The daughter of one of the most humble and religious of his local church isn't as angelic as she appears to be. As the priest listens to her stories, he can't help but give into one of the deadliest of sins... lust.

6. A young adventurer goes on her first journey into the woods across the plains from her village, despite warning from her elders. She is attacked and sexually assaulted by various, strange creatures.

7. (Sort of based on The Little Mermaid). She's the daughter of an oil tycoon, living in a mansion on a cliff above the sea. One day she's chasing her dog around the yard and accidentally falls off of the cliff. But she doesn't die, thanks to a man who saved her. This man, however, is half octopus, and the prince of a city of sea-folk underneath the ocean. Instead of him wanting legs, she craves to swim.

8. (Dragon Age based) TEMPLAR x APOSTATE. That's all.

Girls I'd love to use:

More:

a . b . c . d . e . f . g . h

who149

Sounds interesting to me- I would be willing to do it

3 and 10 are my favorites btw ^^
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

jantraveller2010

I would be very interested in this. I lover you pictures 9 and 10. Happy to be the guy, but a twist might be if I were a girl too?

Let me know.
Jan
Roleplayer in training

Cyclops

Any of your pictures are great...  I wouldn't mind a hand in such an RP.
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Chaosphos

I'm partial to 2 and 9, both are hothothot...I'd be down for such an rp myself...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaophos
- Chaosknight
- SuicideMage

"I don't even really know what I'm saying. I just kind of string words together and hope they make sense..."

"Huh. Crap. Did we have this many parts when we started?"

"Guys, can we please, for once, do this WITHOUT me being eaten by the dragon?"

CapeCodRPGER

Love girl 7. I would like to help you explore your desires.

ZameRagues

I'm up to try it out, it sounds like fun. 2,7, and 9 are brilliant.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

sunbeams

updated. and, i've gotten a lot of eager replies for this idea... and i'm really picking and choosing at this point. if i haven't contacted you, it's not that i hate you or anything, i might just be saving you for a rainy day. ;)

sunbeams

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

sunbeams

EveSK

KoH

3, 4, 5, 7, and 9 are my favourites, if I had to pick further, 4 and 5. (: I'm definitely up for the Dragon Age one (<3 Dragon Age, I need to get Awakening), so, PM me, and both scenarios 2 and 3 appeal to me too.

O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep