Treasures of Cheshire (F for any. Wonderland themed idea) TAKEN!

Started by Ember Star, December 28, 2013, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Also posting this in one shot, but since different people look both places I'm coming here too

Name: Treasures of Cheshire

Content: Semi none consensual, though mainly confused consensual. D/s. Mind games. Mental manipulation (but not mind control!). Illusions. Possibly extreme. Possibly sexual content with natural elements of wonderland (like the flower garden). Open to discussion on what all is included, but looking for something really creative and wild with this.

Scenario: Alice fell down the rabbit hole, but she didn't land in the little room with the little door. Instead, she lands in total blackness. From the void she hears a mischievous laugh and there appears a cat. Or is it? The cat claims itself as the Cheshire Cat, and says Alice is hid/her new "treasure" toy. From there he leads on a wild ride of illusion, magic, curiosity, strangeness, and sex.

Setting: A black void, possibly between wonderland and the real world, then possibly into wonderland.

Requirements: Somebody with a highly creative imagination to play Cheshire, can be a male or a female Cheshire. I don't want this to be too dark and serious, in the light of Cheshire's personality, it should be weird, possibly funny, and lot's of fun. Read my Ons and Offs, be able to produce at least 300 words per post. Short posters need not apply for this. No Beastiality sex with Cheshire in cat form. S/he will have to be in a human or humanoid form when/if that happens (furry is okay, so is neko, just not actual cat).

Other info: I don't see this being total non-con. Yes, it's certainly strongly elemental of it. But it's not a "tie her up and rape her totally against her will" scenario. More of a "she doesn't want it, she's gonna resist at first, but when it comes down to it, she really, really likes and wants it, but is totally confused by it" scenario. Ultimately, I see it ending with her staying in Wonderland as Cheshire's little Treasure. I don't want other Wonderland characters brought into this especially, I'm mostly looking for a little short expedition between Alice and Cheshire. This could possiblely span into more than a one shot if you think it'll last longer than a page or two of posts.
Inspired by this image

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony