News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Psyren rp! (Yes the manga)

Started by TheFonze, April 08, 2013, 10:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFonze

First time doing anything like this, so bare with me on this everyone ok? Not sure if a Psyren rp has ever been brought up on E! before, but if not then i'm the first then :3 But i'm not sure if anyone on here has ever really read Psyren before, so i'll provide a link to the Psyren Wiki for anyone who doesn't know what Psyren is. Now for the setting of the rp :3

Setting

Before Ageha and his friends first came to Psyren, before Matsuri Yagumo was an almighty type, the setting takes place at the very beginning of Matsuri Yagumo's first steps into Psyren, with your characters joining her as well. But be warned, the world of Psyren may not be vast but it holds creatures that could only come from your worst nightmares and holds powers that no normal person could ever gain. You'll all be pawns in the game called Psyren and IF you all survive the first round of this game, you will gain powers that will make you far beyond any normal human being. So the goal of this game? it's the most basic goal anyone one will ever know. SURVIVAL IS YOUR GOAL!!!!

A rough draft, but a clear enough idea of the setting at least for anyone who hasn't read the manga before to get the general idea. I'm putting this up only to get some people who are interested in this idea before i go on about anything else or put down a character sheet. I'll also be using a system for the powers from another rp site i'm a member of, which is a very fair and simple system that should work just fine for this game. But first I need people to show interest before I go into powers.

*Note: There will be rape involved in this rp and all characters must be 18+, so no minors allowed in here!

Yukina

I'd be greatly interested in this rp. The manga was great.

TheFonze

Cool :3 two or three more people and i'll start working on the power system/character sheet

Yukina