If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

no, I would hug you, give you a shoulder to cry on

if I was lonely, would you keep me company?

Insanityenviesme

Gladly!

If you find something embarrassing as you move your hands along me if we embrace platonically, would you freak?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

No I would smile and explore

If I explored would you let me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lira

yes!

If I wanted to join you, would you let me?

Autumn52

yes

If I wanted to go on a photographic safari in Africa would you come with me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lira

yes

if I wanted to see the gorillas, would you let me?

Autumn52

Yes

If I wanted to finish my research on wolves would you help me?

Lucius Cornelius

of course, i love wolves.

if i ger bored doing workout, do you do it with me?

Autumn52

I would do "IT" with you anytime, and your workout too.

If I wanted to experiment with a new "workout" would you help me?

Lucius Cornelius

laughs.

and runs to help before anyone more offer to help.

if i need to rest all day in bed after new workout, would you stay with me?

Autumn52

yes yes I would

if I couldnt get out of bed would you stay with me

Lucius Cornelius

yes for sure, forever.

if i need to go up of the bed to cook meal for us, did you await me there?

Bubbles

yes ^^ I would.

IF I bake some cookies,would you eat them all at once?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

every last crum!
-loves cookies-

If I eat em all up, will you bake some more?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

No, I am a disaster when it comes to cooking!

If I offered to go to the supermarket to buy some cookies for you, would you go with me?

Autumn52

Yes but I would rather bake some cookies for you

If I ask you to go on vacation with me and my girlfriends would you?

Bubbles

yes xD

If I have some choco on my lips..what would you do?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Autumn52

If you are asking if I would lick it off? then yes I would

If I forgot to send you a card on your birthday but gave you a nice belated gift would you forgive me?

Insanityenviesme

Course..How can anyone stay mad at you?

If I act mad at you for that, would you be able to figure me out?
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

I would try to make you not mad.....(smiles)  O:)

If you thought you had hurt my feelings would you try to make it up to me?

Insanityenviesme

even if it kills me..

Even after you've already calmed down, would you still feign madness to see how far I would go to please you?
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

ummm well I am female I will do what I must to get as much attention as I can. (not to good at faking though)

If I wanted to play and game and you wanted to go to a movie would you do what I wanted this time?

Insanityenviesme

If its computer gaming, possibly not..even you, dear Xandi, cannot make me like em

If I go off alone to the movies, would you surprise me by meeting me halfway through?
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

no probably not if you leave me alone I will probably find someone to play with.

If you ask me to make you dinner and I did, would you eat it even though I don't cook it like your mother?

CascataNerina

Yes.

If I cooked dinner and burned it would you still eat it?