Zombie Land{ Interest Check }

Started by KikuLei, December 03, 2010, 07:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Well, basically I want to do an Rp with a group which involves of course, Zombie's attacking the living world. I am going to do somthing different for this Rp... if you are gone too long without posting guess what? You're either dead or missing. Missing has the option to come back to the group. We will not all start out together of course. I plan on having two people in a group together and they meet a loner and then another group of two. FIVE PEOPLE AT THE MOST! I want to add that I want more likely jobs. I don't want Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse doing cocaine off of Miley Cyrus's ass. I want maybe a cop , a secretary , a criminal , ect. Now!  Lets get to the story.

For some odd reason no one seems to be able to find out, people are coming back from their graves. Are they unhappy who knows? It all starts out down south, and the North where we are in New York is finding out a bit sooner Thankfully. It would suck without that time we had to prepare. Well it still comes as a shock waking up to a zombie ramming its head through your kitchen window. But, basically they are going to hide in a bar. But, while they are on the run it gives them a chance to have romance and love making blossom. We want atleast Paragraph posters. Single line and your out!

I would like for you to post your character profile as well.

Spot 1 - Natalie Lammermoor { KikuLei }
Spot 2 -
Spot 3 -
Spot 4 -
Spot 5 -

Posting my profile later.

Kevben Battleheart

I'd like to join in on this, I should have a character profile posted sometime tomorrow.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

insaneplots

Oh im definitely in Zombie survival games are always fun ad in the potential for sex and you got a winning combo.

KikuLei

:D Alright just post your profiles!

Name: Natalie Lammermoor
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 141 lbs
Most likely weapons: Knife, scissors , ball bat
Turn Ons: Sex in odd places, Interracial , Dirty talking, Multiple partners
Turn Offs: Scat, Golden Showers , Obese people , hairy women..
Sexuality: Bicurious { Mainly straight. }
APPEARANCE!:

Dreamers Sand

Name: Kalyani Stovall | "Kallisto"
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 152 lbs
Most likely weapons:
-Pool stick
-Led Pipe
-Colt Python Revolver
-Possibly a Hunting Rifle
Turn Ons: Accents, deep voices, aggression, dirty talk beforehand, foreplay, teasing, public places, a bit of bondage
Turn Offs: Vore, any kind of body excretion that isn't arousal-induced or saliva/sweat, dismemberment... Check some off my offs in my siggy for more ideas.
Sexuality: Straight, though she will sometimes toy with women to either soothe boredom or to get to the men she wants
APPEARANCE!:

-Vertically on her other side running down her ribs is a tattoo that reads "Kallisto" in old english text.
-On her other arm is the word "Determination"
-On her lower back is a reaper on a bed of lotuses
-Behind her neck is a key that reads "Paradise" down the shaft
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Lost Viking

I would very much like to reserve a spot. I'm about to go to bed but if you'll hold me a place then I'll my CS up tomorrow.

insaneplots

Name: James McGarrett
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 200 lbs
Most likely weapons:
Hunting Rifle
Sword (katana/ Diamond wood Bokken)
Cast iron Frying pan
Turn Ons: Sex in odd places, Chainmail, Light D/s, bondage, Corset's(on women), Leather, Latex
Turn Offs: Scat, Vore, Gore, Anything without a pulse
Sexuality:Straight
Background: Born in Scotland and raised for a few years before his family moved to the states James has always been more at home in Old world faires, Out in the wilderness, and in his own shop. then the normal world or his boring office job. A chainmail crafter, Blacksmith, and Survivalist his hobbies are a bit old world but they leave him content enough to bare the normal world.
Appearance: (Pics coming)

LeoStar

I'm up for a zombie love story. Before I decide on a character I have a few questions.

1. Location - Are we starting in a small town, a city, or possibly just a road side gas station?

2. Sex - Does it matter what sex people play? So guys playing girls, girls playing guys?

3. Background - How much character background do you want? Just a simple paragraph to start with or would you like to know more about character history?

Kevben Battleheart

Name: Auriok Edgewright
Height: 5'8
Weight: 176 lbs
Most Likely Weapons: -bone saw
-lead pipe
-fire ax
-hunting rifle if he's lucky
Turn Ons: Dirty women, light bondage, foreplay and teasing, striptease, killing anything that is undead, sex in public
Turn Offs: vore, scat, mutilation, any bodily functions that should stay in the toilet,
Sexuality: Straight but was bi-curious as a teen
Appearance:
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Shadow879

Name: Alene Proulx, nicknamed Spaz.
Height: 5'2" on a good day.
Weight: 115 lbs
Occupation: None. You asked for a criminal. I'm changing from your typical dirty mid 20s male to a young teen female, but just as coarse and just as criminal, and certainly not concerned about hurting someone else is the accomplishment of her own ends. She makes her money working on and selling stolen cars and working on legally owned cars.
Most likely weapons:
-Any kind of stick, since we're in a bar, pool stick.
-Knives, she always carries 2 or 3.
-She is carrying a pistol on her hip in a holster, w/ a magazine inserted and two extras in the slots the holster has. You specified that we had time to prepare. She is prepared.
-She carries a rifle slung across her back with one magazine inserted and two more in her cargo pockets. Alene had trained on these weapons in her childhood with her older brother.

Turn Ons: Bondage, forced exhibition, non-con in general. Not so much with the leather and "slave costumes." Scat/piss is only allowed if it is forced upon her. Extremely open with her sexuality. I personally am into diapers (not infantilism, just the wearing of), but I can't see that coming into play in this thread.
Turn Offs: Gore, mutilation, permanent damage to the body.
Sexuality: I'll say bi-curious. She finds women just as attractive as men, but she is hesitant to do anything sexual. She probably would if someone got close enough to her.
Appearance: Yes I know it's the same as my avatar. I, for now, play the same characters in order to develop them.

She wears a black t-shirt with BDU pants and combat boots, a pistol at her hip and a rifle across her back, and a black bag on her back containing ammo, food for three days, and raincoat (Army issue BDU pattern, given to her by her brother when he got out of the military.) She is slim and of petite build, but that matters not in terms of fighting prowess and toughness. She simply is not physically very strong in terms of lifting, pushing, pulling, etc.

Background: Alene, by the age of 16, had learned how to: steal, break into houses and buildings, hotwire and steal cars, work on said cars, fight, shoot, and drive. And I don't mean driving the legal way. I mean driving hopped up cars at suicidal speeds in the interest of running from the cops. Think the Fast and the Furious, but muscle cars instead of primarily ricers. Her older brother had taught her many of these things as she grew up, but he never actually did anything outside of the law that she knew of. She knew he hadn't figured this stuff out by magic, but he would never tell her what he had done. He always told her that it was for her own good. Naturally being a stubborn and headstrong 16 year old girl. she didn't listen. She sought out anyone who even whispered of doing anything of this sort, and finally she found them, and fit in near perfectly.

Yes I know the background is vague and has lots of holes in it, but it is only a background, and I could write an epic post on her biography, and that's really not necessary after all.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

KikuLei

Quote from: LeoStar on December 04, 2010, 11:18:01 AM
I'm up for a zombie love story. Before I decide on a character I have a few questions.

1. Location - Are we starting in a small town, a city, or possibly just a road side gas station?

2. Sex - Does it matter what sex people play? So guys playing girls, girls playing guys?

3. Background - How much character background do you want? Just a simple paragraph to start with or would you like to know more about character history?

Well honestly, I was thinking of having them in New York or L.A. However I do want to incorporate the Joker Coffee Shop on some level that is behind my character in one of the pictures for that really desperate times desperate measures effect.

Sex, I don't mind who plays what. But, right now NO more girls are being accepted. As for background I kind of felt that would be un-raveled in the story. Or thats how mine will be. You may all include a paragraph or omore on your characters story. All are accepted right now out of the profiles above.

Shadow879

So is Alene good? Or should I change her over to my male version of her?

KikuLei

Whichever you prefer playing of her. :) We are full of females though now so you're fine. We just have enough females now. We've got three women and only two men. I think I am letting one more male join.

Shadow879

K, I'll stick with female Alene then, as she is the original.

I'm sorry I don't have a good pic for her. It would have to be me saying "Imagine this face on this body in this other pic, but the clothes changed up a bit" and bla bla bla. So I just stick with the face pic and let the imagination do the talking.

Fantasy Fan

Tried (but failed) to figure out how many people you have and how many you're willing to accept (since you added that you'd be accepting an additional male character) but I still wanted to express my extreme interest in joining this RP! If you still have a spot open, please, please, please let me know and I'll get a CS up ASAP!

Edit: I figured that since it's been over a day I might as well reply with a character sheet :P

Name: Derek Harvey
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 204
Occupation: College Student/Assistant Gunsmith at "Tommy's Things that Go Boom!"
Most likely weapons: Ka-Bar Bowie knife, Glock 35 semiautomatic pistol, FP6 sawn-off shotgun, MP5 SMG
Turn Ons: Sex in odd places, Dirty talking, Multiple partners, Accents, Roughness/Aggression, Foreplay, Public Sex, Guns, Tattoos
Turn Offs: Scat, Golden Showers, Obesity, Excessive hair, Cigarette smell, Rape
Sexuality: Bisexual
APPEARANCE!:

O.o

Genbu83

Anymore room in this awesome thread? Or have I missed my window of opportunity?

Hart

Quote from: Genbu83 on December 08, 2010, 03:32:26 AM
Anymore room in this awesome thread? Or have I missed my window of opportunity?

Seconded?

KikuLei

Well I just got back... Uhm , if you would all whom are STILL PARTICIPATING would say so in this topic? If you do not within a few days then Hart and Genbu will take your place if they are still interested. I might just make ONE or TWO more spots open just because I feel bad. But no more after that! After that no more tears, suck it up. :d { Just got back to living again, my sickness and shitty computer is getting life again. }

Dreamers Sand

"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Fantasy Fan

I am definitely still participating!
O.o

Kevben Battleheart

Hart

So I thought I'd post up this bio, just to show I'm interested if any spare spots pop up! :-)

~

Name: Leon Harlowe
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 159 lbs
Occupation: Aspiring actor. Leon has seen a few minor stage parts, but he's still praying for that breakthrough role.
Most likely weapons:
- Heavy, sharp/blunt objects for the moment; crowbars, wrenches, shovels. Working part-time unpacking boxes at a warehouse gives him ample access to objects of that nature.
- Assorted sports equipment; baseball bats, hockey sticks. Like any guy, Leon's small apartment has sporting paraphenalia tucked away somewhere.
Turn Ons: Submissive women, rough-ish sex, sex in strange places (not too strange though), dabbles in light bondage and anal penetration.
Turn Offs: Mutilation or anything like that, scat, watersports, feet... When it comes to fetishes, he's more open than most, though not as much as some. Basically it'd be best to ask.
Sexuality: Straight. Definitely.
Appearance:

Collared shirts, polos, jeans, jackets and pullovers are the norm for Leon. He tries to maintain a semblance of style and fashion without trying too hard, or stretching his bank balance. It's a predominantly smart-casual look for him then, vestiges of his brief brush with college.

Background: Growing up as a only child with a single mother instilled the quality of self-reliance in Leon whilst also leaving him clamouring for attention. This matured into his becoming the social animal, at home in the spotlight, with a hundred acquaintances and no real friends. Graduating high school with solid, if not great, grades, it would not come as a surprise to many that he wanted to pursue acting as a career. Though he began a Drama degree, his lack of any real motivation lead him to drop-out in his second year. Stubbornly pushing on, he has been busily working 2 jobs at a time to keep a city apartment (with occasional rent-help from his mother), rushing any auditions in his spare time.

When he heard about the whole 'zombie' outbreak, Leon was admittedly sceptical. But as reports grow, he's found himself subconciously preparing; keeping potential weapons around the house, keeping up with the news. Truth be told though, he'd rather pretend it didn't exist.

KikuLei

Well, we'll be moving to the actual Rp then! I will post the link when it is done! :D

Shadow879

My spot's open. I have to go back to Iraq tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to post for a good week or so until I get internet set up.

Hart

Quote from: KikuLei on December 10, 2010, 02:45:58 PM
Well, we'll be moving to the actual Rp then! I will post the link when it is done! :D

So... Am I in?