Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Bruce Willis, because I loooooooove him.  Okay, both, but still.

Josh Hartnett or Josh Brolin?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Adammair

If I were gay, Josh Hartnett

Rose McGowan or Alyssa Milano, or both?

Autumn52

all of the charmed sisters please

Josh brolin or his father can't remember his name use to play on that TV show Hotel
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Azrael Annavianna

Josh Brolin, I'm not gay but he is cute

Audrey hepburn or Elizabeth Taylor?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

naryashadow

Audrey Hepburn! She's my idol!

Lauren Bacall or Ingrid Bergman?

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Polymorph

Starsky, if we're talking original series.

Oliver Hardy or Stan Laurel?

peteythegreat

Hardy - so I could make lots of relevant puns on his name.

Einstein or Newton?

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

Azrael Annavianna

Harley Quinn

"While you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI."  Couldn't help putting Dr. Lecter into it.  ;)

Trucker or Stripper?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Azrael Annavianna

A trucker who strips.....

templar or a hospitaller?

Lypiphera

Templar...

...All that righteous rage... om nom....

Patrick Stewart or Ian Mckellen?

Cassiopeia

Patric Stewart ... Professor X and Captain Piccard rolled into one?  Yes please!

Jonathan Frakes or Robert Beltram?

Lypiphera

Its Star Trek Heresy I know but... Robert Beltram! (Only as Chakotay though... its the tattoo i'm sure!)

Continuing on the theme:

Jeri Ryan or Gates McFadden

Cassiopeia

(I don't care if it's heresy I agree on both counts!  ;D)

Jeri Ryan, even though I think Gates is more attractive ... Jeri seems like she is more ... sturdy <.<

Lypiphera

(hehe!)

Jeri Ryan is rather kick-ass... I think thats her appeal for me too!

Azrael Annavianna

Jeri Ryan is pretty body wise, but Gates has the hair and the face to die for!!!!

Garret Wang or Wil Wheaton?

Cassiopeia

Garret Wang, even though I DID have a crush on Wesley when I was 4 >.>  My tastes have matured :P

Levar Burton or Robert Duncan McNeil?

Lypiphera

Leaver Burton of course!

McNeil is far too 'boy-next-door' to be the toughened criminal he says he is *tuts*

Roxann Dawson or Michael Dorn?

Lira

Roxann Dawson- had to look her up.. never knew her name... only watched Voyager every once in a while

Michael Dorn, or Michael Clarke Duncan?

Cassiopeia

Michael Dorn!  *hopes he keeps the Worf look going on*  >:) 

A Klingon or a Vulcan?

Lira

Vulcan.. then a Klingon afterward.. write a 4 page essay on the difference.. assuming I'm in any shape to write

Michelle Pfeiffer or Cher?