Tiefling looking for a travel companion [FR, M/M] BON-E taken!

Started by Eren, December 26, 2008, 11:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eren

Neverwinter Nights is nice to play and all, but apparently Bioware and Atari don't care much for M/M relationships, so I need to satisfy that craving here on Elliquiy. ;)

Now, I know that Forgotten Realms is a D&D setting, but I say that I would prefer freeform with not too much focus on rules. We don't even have to make character sheets or anything. However, if you prefer system and don't mind me being a complete klutz with it, then we can do system as well. 3rd or 3.5 preferred (no 4e. Ever.)

What I am looking for: a player who has some knowledge of Forgotten Realms (Faerun especially) or is willing to use the wiki. Who sticks around and can use a spellchecker. And who plays a guy and has played M/M before.

As for the class or race or whatever of your character, just tell me what you'd like and we can work it out. Note: I am not looking for a exclusively dominant or submissive character. Switching is much nicer. :)

I would like to have the adventuring stuff happening too, and the romance/sex angle could develop slowly (making the end result much more satisfying).

Please PM in case of interest or a wish to hear more.

Update: taken now, thank you.

Voichin

Quoteapparently Bioware and Atari don't care much for M/M relationships
Try "Temple of elemental evil"
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs