News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

I still prefer oral..~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Cayenne

Oh, right! Thanks...Cheryl?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

zenpai

my girlfriends coming home
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Flower

assleigh

The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Macht

You'll walk again, eventually.

Tristian Pontis

Damn fire, fire, fire!!

SSJ4Gojeta

Shewolf

Hushes I need to concentrate!

Macht

Quote from: Shewolf on March 31, 2014, 01:45:15 AM
Hushes I need to concentrate!

Rufio! Rufio! Ru-fi-ooooo!

Bangarang.

assleigh

You had me at 'Rufio'
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Cayenne

It's all stretched out!

ONs & OFF

Shewolf

Just whip it around...

Belle33

Wanna post it online?

Dovel

After one more taste.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Cayenne

Your makeup sex failed!

ONs & OFF

Dovel

Then lets start again.

Belle33

Dovel

Belle33

Your wife is lucky  *grins*

Dovel

But you are prettier.

Belle33

Again?! Already? That's impressive!

zenpai

Whose your big brother
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."