We Hunt Monsters....{Supernatural Ideas}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, September 25, 2014, 06:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~We hunt monsters, what the hell~

~This thread is where all my ideas that take place in the Supernatural Universe will be. OC's are more than welcome as well as canons. I don't expect the story to follow the episodes 100%, but I would like to use the overall idea and the episodes as a guide or inspiration. I enjoy writing slash, in the case of a Dean/Sam romantic pairing, I would prefer to play Dean. All genders are welcome for these stories, click the links below to see my ideas. If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to pm. Please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you for reading.~

~Ideas~
How can you run from what's inside you (M/F, OC/Canon Pairing)
Deanna and Samantha Winchester....Monster Hunters (F/F Story Driven, OC's)

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~You can't run from Fate~
Dean Winchester was born to Hunters. His parents had tried their best to keep him from that life. They became normal. Unfortunately that was not meant to be. He suffered horribly when a yellow - eyed demon tried to give him some of its blood, his mother interrupted and as a result, his mother was killed. His father took him away and never looked back. His father was obsessed with finding the demon that had killed his wife. Along the way, he had vowed to kill every single nasty thing that crossed his path until he could put down that demon. He thought that if he killed the yellow - eyed demon, that he might free his son from his fate.

Dean started hunting as soon as he was old enough. He joined his father in the hunt for the yellow - eyed demon, never knowing that his fate was sealed.

When Dean was in elementary school, he met a young woman by the name of Samantha Blake. She was an orphan and getting bounced from foster home to foster home. Her mother was killed in the same manner that Dean's had been. Unfortunately she had been given the demon's blood and her fate had been sealed with those tiny red drops. She didn't know that when Dean's father had taken her in and later taught her to hunt. When Dean's father saw how fast that she and Dean were hurtling toward their shared destiny, he sent Samantha away to college thinking he might stop what was written. His disappearance brought Samantha and Dean back together, in the search for their father.

~This story takes place in the Supernatural Universe. I do not expect the episodes to be followed 100% but I do expect certain elements to be used. Such as, John Winchester's deal with the Yellow - Eyed demon for Dean's life, the deal between Dean and the Cross Roads Demon for Samantha's life, Dean and Samantha being the Vessels for Lucifer and Michael respectively and the Angels trying to bring about Armageddon. Other than that, the rest can be more or less original. I will be playing Samantha Blake, I'm looking for someone to play Dean Winchester or a male OC equivalent. The real life gender of my partner is irrelevant so long as they can play a male and or Dean Winchester effectively. If this idea interests you, feel free to pm, please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you for reading. ~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Deanna and Samantha~
Deanna and Samantha Winchester are sisters and the daughters of Hunters. While Deanna chose to follow in her mother's footsteps and become a hunter, Samantha wanted to be normal and went off to college to earn her degree in literature. The relationship between Deanna and Samantha became strained and they barely spoke. Until Deanna came to get her sister when their mother, Mary went missing. Reluctantly, Samantha joined her sister in the hunt for their mother. After they uncovered the trail of the Woman in White that their mother was investigating, Samantha went back to the school, but promptly returned to her sister's side when her fiance was killed by a demon.

Unbeknownst to them, their fates were intertwined and sealed.

~I would like this idea to follow the basic story of the show. While it doesn't have to follow the episodes 100%, I would like to use them as a guide/inspiration and there are certain aspects I'd like used. I'm not looking for an incest pairing and this would more or less be story based with little to no smut. However one or both of the sisters could have significant others and or flings from time to time. Both characters are female, the real life gender of my partner is irrelevant so long as they can play a woman effectively. If you're interested in this, please feel free to pm. Please DO NOTreply in this thread. Thank you for reading.~

DemonessOfDeathValley

Supernatural has become one of my most favorite shows. I binge watch regularly. Feel free to PM with original ideas pertaining to this wonderful series.

The following pairings are the ones I'm most interested, MY INTEREST is the one bolded.

Female OC/Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester/Male OC