Forbidden Power (Needs Agents and Slaves of both genders)

Started by Nazora, February 27, 2011, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

V1989- He looks too young. Plus, he's approved to be a Xantelli of minor level powers and unsure blood. That means while he has full control over normal humans his powers can be overridden at will by any other family member. It also means that his slaves are fair game for other family members, though in most cases his slaves will be respected as his. His powers may solidify with time and practice, or if he is not careful his powers might go dormant for a time.

Draft for the Brothel.

---------------------------------
The Brothel

At the edge of the town there is a paved road that leads into the eastern forest. Not much traveling is required until the road comes into a clearing of the tropical forests. There is a brick wall with spiked fence and a gate of steel bars. It opens to a narrow strip of lawn before one reaches the doors of a red brick mansion with a tile roof.  The building seems rather small, a quaint mansion of two stories. There are many windows that look out at the yard from the elegant bedrooms of an estate that has the charm and mildness of a bed & breakfast. Only the real attraction isn’t what is seen, it’s what isn’t.

Once inside there is a small coat room with stone floors. From there the next set of wooden doors with glass center panels leads into the main lobby. It is a quaint sitting room carpeted in red with oriental patterns. The furniture is of the Victorian style and the lighting resembles gas lamps. Behind the lobby is a large kitchen where food is prepared for any guests of the mansion. Upstairs there are two halls, each with ten doors to bed rooms that are luxuriously furnished and provided with full baths. It is here were wealthy guests can order the type of person they wish to bed with down to the last detail and receive them. The prices at minimum are 100,000$ an hour as there is no risk of STD from the prostitutes here.

But it’s not what is above, but what is below, that holds the most interest. Behind the main lobby there is a room that is empty except for another door. This door leads to the first basement of the Xantelli brothel. This basement is a wide open space surrounded by soundproofing. Besides the entrance from the lobby of the mansion, there is also an entrance from either side of the building that leads down here. Here, there is a full bar that is always staffed. Across from the bar is a small stage with sound and lighting equipment for parties. The ceiling is paneled with multi-color lights and rotating spotlights hang from regular intervals. The bar is rarely silent, as it is usually filled with tourists looking to party or family members who like to have a good time.

Behind the bar there are doors that lead into a full liquor closet, only this closet contains a secret entrance to a tunnel that leads deeper underground away from the mansion. It is known as the third basement and is where some of the slaves are kept. Hall after hall contains rooms no bigger than prison cells. Here, unbroken slaves still in training are kept and fed until they have an opportunity to work. Maria has an office and a lush bedroom among these locked room and staffs them with the help of servants and broken slaves. She is free to have her way with anyone she pleases at any time.

Below these slave rooms is a torture chamber where agents who are caught are bought to be played with. The chamber has walls of stone but is kept clean and sterilized. There are boxes, poles, ropes, pulleys, straps of various shapes and sizes. Chains and manacles hang from the walls. A large oak cabinet holds a collection of whips, another a collection gags, yet another a collection of chains. In the center of this room is a marble table large enough to lay a large person on.

Besides this torture chamber there are other rooms. Five are completely unfurnished with a wide open space and high ceiling, though plenty of lighting hangs from above and there is call button on the metal doors. There is another set of doors to the back that opens to a labyrinth. These are the sick dreams rooms, for those whose dreams are eccentric, or not in line with the standard tastes. It is here that one can have a partner who is twisted to whatever sick fantasy they may have as long as it is not something that would be deemed dangerous to their life. Though the Xantelli need not worry if their creations kill somebody, only if they kill somebody.

The fourth basement is also known as a labyrinth. The prisons down here contain the most twisted creations of lust and power that anyone can think to imagine. Many of these once human creatures are not permitted to see the light of day except in very rare circumstances. At times, Maria opens their prisons to allow them to take out beastly lusts on each other. The screams of these orgies echo through the ventilation shafts and can sometimes be heard in the bar and dance hall below the mansion. On occasion Maria herself can disappear down there, as she sometimes likes to play with her ‘pets.’ Those who have been altered so much they can no longer contain their lusts or barely appear human live down here.

When one ventures down here they do so at their own risk. The halls are kept dark and the sounds from the room echo throughout to give the labyrinth a hellish quality. It seems to stretch on for an eternity, each room having large metal doors with a sign indicating the name or label of the occupant above the entrance. The décor of the rooms and what you find upon entering changes from room to room, as the rooms are built around the occupants. What you can encounter in the labyrinth is only limited by your imagination. The servants who clean and deliver food to the creatures down here say nothing lest Maria give them a new home here as well.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Swordsman18

I have a question. Since Adrian will be coming to the island without any knowledge on how to use his powers or no idea of their strength does that mean there is a chance he could accidentally alter someone? Or is there some kind of thing that would stop him from that?

Vergil1989

Ah I see I see.  That makes sense my friend Nazora.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.  Since he doesn't practice his power much I doubt he'll have any slaves....yet anyway.  Might save that for the agents coming to call on us though lol.  Any volunteers?  "Insert evil laughter here."  Anyway, love the Brothel just as much if not more than the rest of what you've done here Nazora.  I'm eager to party lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Ebb

I love the description of the Brothel, Nazora.

Would it make sense for Enzo's clinic to be attached to the Brothel, the Mansion, or just as another building in town? I imagine that there doesn't need to be much in the way of standard medical facilities, since the Xentrelli Power takes care of most mundane details. Still, there's a need to cater to the injuries of the slaves and islanders as well as the high-priced medical tourists.

Sasha

Maybe a ...Player OOC would be nice if your ready to do that Nazora so we can chat a little amongst ourselves till your ready to put the game threads up . Assuming your making a character sheet thread as well .  I not trying to dictate anything just want to pester Vergil1989.   :P

Oh I found a cool pic that might be good for a family member ....how do you feel about people playing two characters . I was thinking a lower level grand daughter type , I not looking for much power or anything . Maybe just learning to control them would be cool .

After some thought on the matter ....I think I will concentrate on the tourist character for now .....and maybe at some future date put in the long lost grand daughter or something if acceptable . 

Vergil1989

You'd love that wouldn't you Sasha?  Lol, as would I though.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Nazora

I would like it the most if Enzo had a small clinic he size of a single doctor's office in town. It is okay if his clinic is attached to the brothel though. The manor wouldn't be a good place for it unless it was a private office.

I have one more location I wish to attach to the wilderness. It is a ship that patrols the outskirts of the island beyond the reach of Xantelli powers. It will be a possible base for players who wish to start as agents and for operations against the Xantelli.

I should have an OOC up shortly, maybe tomorrow,  when I do the location threads will follow quickly as they are already mostly written. I'm thinking by the weekend the threads will be up along with a post for Marco.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Ebb

That's fine, a small clinic in town works for me. We can always make house calls on the brothel if the occasion demands. If there's a location thread for the Town, I'll just put posts about the clinic there.

I think the idea of a ship outside of the twelve mile zone makes a lot of sense.

Sasha

Indeed the ship is a good idea ....I like it .

rahatngt

I noticed the game I think almost as soon as you posted. Decided I needed to do a good read second time around since it seemed so loaded with options and I sorta forgot it :(

Noticed it again while going through Sasha's post for our other group roleplay and found it. Reread the starter as planned and am liking it .. along with the characters and some of my old partner in crimes :)

So I'm wondering if there's any slot open for more player. Also if any suggestions or requirement as to what I might play if there's room. And good luck with the game whatever the case might be.

Caela

In no way trying to rush you Nazora, just wanted to throw my two cents in and say I am looking forward to the start of the game! There are some great characters posted and I can't wait to write with everyone!

Nazora

Posted two things on the front page for question and answer. One is pertaining to the number of players this game will support and the other to what character classes might suit an individual the most. This should answer rahatngt's questions as well as the questions of some others. As long as we have a balance of player types everything should be fine, though the family has more stringent acceptance requirements. I always found it is much more challenging  to play a dominant character myself.
All about what I like!

Caela

Very cool Nazora, nice additions. Thanks!

Nazora

Quick Poll. I was going to make this an extreme section game for the following reasons.

1. There is potential for violence in the conflict between the family and the agents of the international agency attempting to limit their power and shut them down. In the fighting scenes things can potentially become gory. Although let me reiterate that the family doesn't work on torture involving the inflicting of extreme physical pain in the traditional sense. And while there may be graphic scenes they are always a means to an end, this is not a role-play focused on the macabre. Remember that a family member can not take an action that will end a human life.

2. Some of the more extreme transformations involving those sent to labyrinth or even those of wayward slaves will get very strange to the point that some might consider them gross. There will be experimental transformations as the family is fond of playing with their powers.

3. Animal transformations may result in human consciousness trapped in animal bodies. The family often turns their enemies into beasts of burdens or even small animals. This leaves open the potential for a strange form of bestiality. Once again, not the focus of this role-play, but it may happen.

If these things disturb anyone, let me say that while I request those who choose to play slaves be versatile in what may happen to them. Ons and Offs should be respected no matter what class someone is playing, especially in matters involving extreme subject matter.

Also, there will be no scat, under age eighteen, water sports, snuff, vore, or necrophilia.

So my conflict on this matter is, should this be a Role play in the extreme section or should it be in the Noncon-Exotic? Personally, I'm leaning to NC-Exotic to help keep some of the more extreme features in check, though I don't wish to limit some of the strange and deadly creatures the Xantelli can create and fornicate with using their powers. Plus the fact that it is in the extreme section itself might be a turn off to some players. I'll have an OOC up as soon as I get some feedback on this.
All about what I like!

Nazora

I have the OOC ready to go, just so everyone knows I'm not stalling, once the OOC goes up, all the threads will go up because they are pretty much posted here in completed form.  8-)

------------------------------
WELCOME!

This is the Out Of Character thread for the Forbidden Power role play. This is everyone's idea thread, role play discussion thread, and also a dispute thread. This is also a place where most of the information pertaining to the role-play will be posted in the first post. Anything that does not go in as a direct description of a location where characters will be interacting will go here. That means broad descriptions, locations, comparisons, culture information, rules and laws governing certain areas, etc. it will be posted here and be expanded upon as needed.

What to do in this thread.

1. Greet newcomers.
2. Announce absences and returns.
3. Discuss your ideas.
4. Make suggestions.
5. Settle disagreements in a civilized fashion.
6. Coordinate your role playing (Sometimes it gets confusing between role players where characters are located, that can usually be settled by some OOC discussion.)
7. Plan for future scenes as a group.
8. Check in for new information or updates
9. Throw questions at the GM

Information.

(There will be information from the introduction, rules, and some of the Q&A of this threads first post. There will also be links to all the other threads in the game. The first post of the OOC will be updated as I feel necessary)

All about what I like!

Vergil1989

Coolness.  As for the poll, I think EX would be better just to be on the safe side since you are going for some pretty strange and quite frankly freaky stuff lol.  That's not bad by any means, just I think it would be a better idea is all.  That's just my own two cents.

Ebb

I think Extreme is probably the best category, simply due to the potential bestiality aspect. Although if any of the players you've already signed up aren't comfortable with that section, then Exotic would work as well.

Have you considered my suggestion to revert item changes that pass beyond the twelve mile limit from the island? I had suggested it to avoid the 'infinite gold' problem.

Nazora

Well, infinite gold would be hard, because changing an object beyond the size of what a person can carry or wear is impossible and can only be changed while a victim is holding or wearing it. Turning people into gold and melting them down would violate the murder clause. Though in theory through the use of slaves holding rocks the Xantelli could create precious metals and that would be problematic. At the same time, it might not be problematic at all, maybe it was how Marco got started.

The overuse of this power can be prevented in many ways story wise.

1. Marco is the boss and can override the power of any other family member. Perhaps he has affected their powers to make precious metals revert off the island, thus a partial revert effect.

2. The family has plenty of real money from the trades and businesses and doesn't feel the need to resort to inane production of precious material. Xantelli code and pride prevents it.

3. The power is fluid with hydro-carbons and the organic. Creating complex metals and inorganic elements of higher atomic weight requires more work than shifting cells and making simple elements like hydrogen and carbon, doing so en mass, such as a lump of gold, is exhausting. Creating something like a lump plutonium may produce such a tax on the powers as to cause damage or death to the one who attempts it. It would actually be far easier for a Xantelli to produce oil than gold, and in that case they would make what they needed only in emergencies as it would be easier to purchase than to degrade their powers for the use of making fuel. Marco or Maria are probably the only people who could turn a person into gold and even then they'd be taxed from the exertion.

4. The fact that an item must be attached to a victim in some way and can not be more than they can hold or wear.
All about what I like!

lovelygirl

Answering your poll Q - best to go with extreme for all the elements you want to explore in the RP. Very excited to start. You've done a great job of setting this up.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Swordsman18

I would say Extreme as well due to the nature of the RP.

GaGa88

I'd agree that Extreme would probably be the best way to go, just in case. :) I'm really excited to see it get up and running!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Sasha

I have no problem with Extreme ....nor the guidelines laid out for what the GM is looking for . I think it is the best option .

Jated

Yes, I too think that extreme is the way to go with this.  After all, better to be safe than sorry!

I too am very excited to start playing.

Excellent ideas by the way.  I love the ship idea as well. 

Jated

Quote from: Vergil1989 on March 06, 2011, 10:25:40 PM
I know how many people 'love' Twilight so I decided to save some face and not even bother with those particular pics, although I myself loved the books and the movies were ok if nothing else.  Yes I don't agree that vampires should sparkle but beyond that I enjoyed em.

I SO completely agree with you vergil!!  and if they are to sparkle...I believe it should be an amazingly bright kind of sparkle...  Not like in the movie!! 

Shplade

Quote from: Nazora on February 27, 2011, 06:44:59 PM

Agent: You are an agent coming to the island to investigate the situation. You are either there to observe and report or to open the way for further actions against the  nefarious drug lord who rules the island with an iron fist. Previous invasions by U.S. special forces have ended in disaster with no survivors, and many in foreign government agencies are determined to find out why. Be careful, being caught means you become a slave.

Like the idea of this RP, id be interested in trying an agent character, one question though, a drug lord is mentioned in the agent description, would that be the Xantelli head? Is he wanted for drug trafficking? Might affect an agents backstory.

Will post a bio up for an agent when i get a chance.
Ons & Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91164.0

Is back! Looking to fill my remaining 2 RP slots :)