Trinity Academy[WIP: Military, Post-Apoc, Horror, Extreme, Fantasy]

Started by Drake Valentine, January 03, 2016, 12:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel Heart

I'm looking to play an exorcist too, since I think that's the least combat-oriented one.

I've determined and reinforced my decision to play a Tier III, youngling (16-19 years of age) that serves as a support to the fighters, more or less.  I've confirmed that she'll be a 'practical' pacifist as well.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: WardenIce on January 23, 2016, 09:04:09 AM
I'm looking to play an exorcist too, since I think that's the least combat-oriented one.

I've determined and reinforced my decision to play a Tier III, youngling (16-19 years of age) that serves as a support to the fighters, more or less.  I've confirmed that she'll be a 'practical' pacifist as well.

Hm...I'll diversify it a bit more then to help fill out the roles.

I will settle on him being a summoner. :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

TheBlackThrone

General Basics
Name: Ewan “Warlock” Swain
Aliases: Warlock
Race: Human
Sexuality: Biflexible

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim: Justin Clynes
Appearance: Ewan is a dark-haired, hazel-eyed young man, well in his prime and only getting better. He has a lean build, and despite not one to use a physical means to fight, he isn't a pushover. His strength level is at the level of someone who lifts regularly. Beneath his uniform, his skin mostly about his arms are perhaps his least attractive feature from the blood magic he has used in the past. There are knife scars all over his arms.
Personality:
Strengths: Ewan can cast as many spells for as many hands he has, which are two. He can have a fire spell in his right hand or a water spell in his left, or vice versa. Being a warlock, he has a natural affinity with magic and can sense when a magical or elemental source is nearby or when sorcery is involved in a situation. As a summoner, he can often time see phantoms and they're not always pleasant. There are evil beings out there that have a tempting desire to be summoned just so they can harm the summoner and others. Not selecting such creatures is what Ewan believes separates the summoners from the pactmakers. Ewan always has the potential to become a better warlock with his magic and to experiment with different spells.

His humanity in combat situations can work as a strength and a weakness. Often times, he's a target and often times he's underestimated. Not everyone knows his nickname is "Warlock" and not everyone takes it as seriously. He will be treated like a natural human summoner. Experienced opponents know to take out the summoner before the partner is summoned. In Ewan's case, the partner is the least of one’s concerns.
Weaknesses: Besides obvious human weaknesses, as previously mentioned, Warlock's magic is easiest to cast when the element is present. However, he can only perform greater spells with aid from Erika. Without Erika, he would be reduced to lobbing baseball-sized fireballs, spraying people with water, levitation about a foot off the ground, and willing ditches beneath people's feet. It is Erika who gives him the mana to conjure the elements like a true mage would. It takes a lot of mana to summon Erika, but once she is summoned, she replenishes what was lost to bring her into being. If she were ever destroyed in battle, then Ewan would be hampered by a bout of sudden weakness and have to rely on his human nature to survive.

If an elemental source isn't present, then Ewan would have to suffice with blood magic, a dangerous art that causes harm to the caster and puts them at risk for pain, anemia, and shock. He can be silenced manually or magically, and his nonverbal magic be hushed with bindings.

Powers:

Primary Summons: Mana Sprite - Erika
Type: Support
Role: Erika is a mana spirit that acts as a mana well, supplying her charge with magical energy. Like all phantoms, she is impervious to physical damage and can only be harmed by magic or enchanted weaponry. She does not speak, but she understands commands from her summoner. She'll stay within his vicinity, supplying him with an endless supply of mana until destroyed or desummoned.

There are three ways to cast a spell. One can do it verbally, nonverbally, or by using both methods. The strongest spells are either verbal or both, while the weakest are solely nonverbal.

Elemental Sorcery: This is the sorcery that Ewan used to earn him a spot among the Tier II ranks. The magic is basic but coupled with his summoner abilities can be quite dangerous. The elements that Ewan has mastered are:

• Fire
  • Water
  • Air
  • Earth

Ewan can tap into these abilities without the need of his summons Erika if the source is present. Example: a lit candle, a sink full of water, pipes, or reservoirs, the air itself, and the dirt and soil. If these elements aren't present, then it would require a blood sacrifice for Ewan to conjure them artificially. The warlock carries a dagger in such cases, but he will only attempt a blood ritual as a last resort. Frequent blood magic use puts him at risk for anemia or shock. Even if Erika was present, if an elemental source isn't present, then he would have to use blood magic. Having this elemental affinity allows him to detect if one were nearby.

Blood Magic: This is a dangerous magic only because it can endanger the health of the caster. It requires Ewan to spill his own blood in order to artificially will a magic spell into creation. Ewan does so by carving an incantation into his arm or using his blood to write out an incantation. It causes pain; it causes blood loss; and it can lead to shock or anemia. Ewan has only ever used this magic out of desperation when an elemental source was not present. He hasn't used it for any other spells.

Arcane Potential: He is a warlock by blood. The son of several generations of sorcerers. He has the potential to learn other affinities and has experimented with a few. They are listed below:

Learning
  • Nature - he can take a seed and will it to grow into a flower and that's about as far as his experience with plants has gone. He can be seen practicing every now and then.

Unlearned
  • Metals - he cannot manipulate alloys despite them being elements.
  • Holy/Light - he doesn't have the personality for it.
  • Black Magic - this magic is so evil and wicked that he actually fears it. He stays away from it.

Wants to Learn
  • Lightning - It is a very tricky element to control and very dangerous. He could electrocute himself if he's not careful.

History:
Other Information
Goal(s): His primary goal is to become a powerful Warlock and secondary to make Tier 1.

Likes: Studying magic and experimenting with spells, herbal teas, cakes, a challenge, and helping others.
Dislikes: Those beings with ill-intent and who only wish to harm others.
Player Ons: O/Os
Player Offs: O/Os
Character Ons:
Character Offs:
Relations: To be added as people post up profiles.
Additional: Ewan may sometimes be seen with a lesser summon that serves no specific purpose but to act as a companion.
The gates are open

Drake Valentine

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on January 23, 2016, 08:43:17 AM
I did more brainstorming on this character and I see him either being a summoner or an exorcist. I am leaning more toward exorcist, but I was wondering if the exorcist can not only JUST be the cliche "the power of Christ compels you" type? I feel that exorcists should have their own personalities or ways for exorcising demons. There were Onmyoji in Asia who performed such rituals, and it wasn't narrowed down to just Christ or God being the  only repelling force. Can I suggest that it just be those who use "holy magic?" That way we don't have to have religion involved? If another player makes a priest-like character, then I can see them doing all that stuff because that's in his or her personality. I guess I'm just suggesting some fluidity and diversity to the role.

This

>.>, <.<, >.>

But on more serious note, I was thinking something what that. I just tend to use 'God' term as staple of mundane for whatever almighty one may believe in.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Drake Valentine on January 23, 2016, 08:10:49 PM
This

>.>, <.<, >.>

But on more serious note, I was thinking something what that. I just tend to use 'God' term as staple of mundane for whatever almighty one may believe in.

I'm just writing up some of my brainstorming thoughts above in some fashion and if you wanted to critique them and say, "that's allowed" or "no, not good," then you could. I believe all I have left to do is to write a personality and history.
The gates are open

Drake Valentine

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on January 23, 2016, 08:37:50 PM
I'm just writing up some of my brainstorming thoughts above in some fashion and if you wanted to critique them and say, "that's allowed" or "no, not good," then you could. I believe all I have left to do is to write a personality and history.

Yush, sorry for delay, been busy and honestly half awake now. Haven't slept, yet, so apologies in advance if things may not come out fully as I envision.

It is mostly fine, I am just unsure on infinite(well, beyond her being destroyed or unsummoned) battery type of spirit.

And not just saying that to her, but spirits in general as most may require energy/focus to some extent to be maintained by their summoner.  Power for a price/time limit persay which the same aspect extends to Pact Makers although theirs would likely be involving greater sacrifices to their humanity/sanity/well being/whatever depending on those entities they are paired off with.

Beyond that tiny aspect of it all, the rest is fine to me.

I also pondered on other playable 'restricted' races such as Angels or Fallen that could Pact with a Pactmaker. Though unsure, I mean, demon scenic route of fighting fire with fire is appealing. Pure angels seem to take away from the sacrifice of a pact.

But in other news, I almost been awake for 20 hours. I'll sleep on it and see later, assuming I don't fall into a mini-coma.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

CurvyKitten

I have an idea for a female werewolf. She would be Tier I, but just by looking at her you wouldn't think it. She is small in stature in her human form, but when she shifts she grows to be rather intimidating. But what really sets her apart is her control, she has more than most werewolves do, not saying she can't be scary as hell when she finally losses her cool though LOL.

I also had an idea for a Tier III that is all sly and sneaks goods and stuff to her less fortunate friends stuck in that tier with her. Not sure what she would be in the long run, have her personality and such plotted out more in my head.

I have a third idea but it is a character that I made for another game that didn't work out. But I am totally unsure if it would work here or not. Wish it could I'm dying to play it lol.

Ace Flyer

Well, you won't know if you don't ask :P

So...Drake, do you want us to start submitting character sheets like Throne is doing?

Drake Valentine

Up to ya'll, I have basic character skeleton sheet in topic thing. You can tweak it if you want, as long as it still fills out all basics of info.

Sleepy Drake is sleepy, but that Flash series.

Edit: Or wait for more info on the game, ya'lls choice. >.> Sleepy Drake is sleepy, but that *goes into infinite loop* ;3

CurvyKitten

Darn you for stealing the model I wanted to use! Lol and here I was thinking no one else would use her. Great minds I suppose :p

Going to claim Shannyn Sossamon for my second character before she gets nab. I will try and update for the first one if I can find a new face for her.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 25, 2016, 08:34:48 AM
Darn you for stealing the model I wanted to use! Lol and here I was thinking no one else would use her. Great minds I suppose :p

Going to claim Shannyn Sossamon for my second character before she gets nab. I will try and update for the first one if I can find a new face for her.

But.. Melissa Clark~ <3<3

Wolfling72

*states interest and stuff cuz the ability to play a tier one Dhampir Slayer is just happy making*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: WardenIce on January 25, 2016, 08:42:52 AM
But.. Melissa Clark~ <3<3

I know that is why I picked her lol. Now to find some else that works. The Google hunt begins! Hopefully the muse plays nice and finds one she likes just as much.

TheBlackThrone

What do you mean by Allegiance? You have it in the code but not in the description.
The gates are open

Drake Valentine

Did I forget about that? >.< *Goes to look.*

Edit: Delete that portion/forget about it. Honestly, I ripped this sheet from my other game project(ED.) Thanks for pointing that out, should be edited out now as well.

Ace Flyer

The CS's for my two female character concepts. Should have them finished today or tomorrow. Will have the male concepts written out in a separate post after that.

WIP - Alecsandria Danescu | Tier I, Hunter, Vampire

General Basics
Name: Alecsandria Danescu
Aliases:
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Homosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim: Kate Beckinsale
Appearance:

Alecsandria stands at 5’7” (170.18 cm) in height barefoot, and weighs about 120 lbs (54.40 kg) last anyone was brave enough to try and learn that bit of knowledge. As with most vampires she is pale, with stunningly beautiful features, and pale blue eyes. Her black hair she keeps cut short, often by her own hand with a knife, and she shuns most kinds of jewelry and accessories that aren’t meant for a mission or job.

She has a slender and toned body, kept maintained both by her curse of vampirism and a vigorous training regiment. While she scorns the idea of feminine beauty, one would be hard pressed to deny that she draw eyes that don’t know better than to look away. She is a known critic and opponent of the Academy’s dress code for women, though, and often shuns the outfit she is supposed to wear for a male’s uniform instead.

Personality:

Despite the fact that one could call her an ice queen, Alecsandria hates to be labeled as such. She can come off as cold and distant, but that is, for the most part, the nature of adapting. Most people she meets, the humans, will be but specs of passing memories to her. She is fully aware that most will die before she has a chance to truly get to know them, and in her opinion, there are enough dead friends for her to mourn without adding new faces and names to that list. So when she gives a human or other student the cold shoulder and ignores their presence, it isn’t because she hates them--she hates the idea of them dying.

Professional on and off mission, she keeps to an ordered, structured, and controlled life. Avoid the sun. Train in any free moment. Feed was necessary (she refuses to prey on humans, and attempts to keep a store of donated blood in her room). Avoid social contact. The few friends she has found herself stuck with her finds the time to put up with.

She doesn’t consider sex as anything special, however, and doesn’t have the human notion of needing more than base, physical attraction to invite someone into her bed. Through her years, she’s come to swear off men for reasons she keeps close to her chest--likely because in the rare moments she does feed from a live source, she’ll attempt to make it up to them while a night to remember, and the excuse she gives is that a woman’s blood simply tastes better.

Strengths:

• Basic Vampire Strengths - Superhuman Strength, Speed, Reflexes, etc.
  • Charm / Allure - Able to hypnotize and mind control the weak-willed with vocal suggestions and eye contact.
  • Veteran - A survivor of nearly two centuries of the post-apocalypse, and achieving the Tier I rank, she is a source of experience and leadership when she chooses to let other see her as such.
  • Expert Marks(wo)man - While she prefers her dual pistols, she is exceedingly lethal with any object that fires a projectile or may be thrown.
Weaknesses:

• Basic Vampire Weaknesses - Sunlight, Holy Objects, etc.
  • Misandrist - She hates men (even the few she considers ‘friends’ can easily annoy and anger her) to the point it could cause issues. I.e., if she needs healing and the only healer is a male, she’ll opt to bleed out.
  • Jaded / Traumatized - Two centuries of less-than-easy surviving have left their mark on her. No one is truly innocent or clean, anymore, and everyone has their scars and ghosts that leave them curled up in bed crying some days...right?

Powers:

History:

Other Information

Goal(s):

• Find a cure for enthrallment / vampirism that is NOT the typical Slayer/Hunter/Exorcist response.
  • Find her sire and kill him.
  • Convince the Academy to change the female Tier I uniforms.
  • Wine
  • Women
  • Moonlit Walks
  • Beating people who accuse her of being a softie / having a heart / being a romantic.
  • Being a romantic
Dislikes:

• Men
  • Garlic, she was allergic as a human.
  • Religion
  • Werewolves, they never tend to their odor after a rainstorm.
  • Drinks that aren’t wine or blood.

Player Ons: Not Off’s
Player Offs: Gore, Vore, Scat/Watersports, Excessive Torture
Character Ons: Breast Play | Foreplay| Being Teased | Tension | Giving Massages | Receiving Massages | Slow, Passionate Kissing | Hair Pulling | Oral | Being Licked | Roughhousing | Vanilla Sex | Rough Sex | Power Play | (Light to Moderate) Pain | Women | Being in Control | Biting | Bondage | Intelligence
Character Offs: Anal | Dry Sex | Feet | Moderate to High Levels of Pain | Any Form of Torture | Scat | Watersports | Vore | Bestality | Necrophilia (Vampires are the Exception) | Pedophilia | Mutilation | Most Men | Fanatics | Bigots
Relations:

• Desireè LaFeyette - her “adopted daughter,” a young human she rescued on a mission and ended up enthralling to save her life; watches over her as she now has joined the Academy, and seeks to return her humanity to her
  • Felix Drake - a human male that she has found herself partnered with more than she appreciates, but has come to “trust” as a partner

Additional:

WIP - Desireè LaFeyette | Tier III, Slayer, Human (Thrall)

General Basics
Name: Desireè LaFeyette
Aliases:
Race: Human (Enthralled)
Sexuality: Bi-Curious

More In-depth Knowledge

Face Claim: Summer Glau
Appearance:

Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Powers:
History:

Other Information

Goal(s):

Player Ons:
Player Offs:
Character Ons:
Character Offs:
Relations:
Additional:

CurvyKitten

ok claiming Zara Axeronias as a face claim as well, unless I find someone else that works well.

though I am wondering if I shouldn't hold off with how many females are already being submitted?

Ace Flyer

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm submitting my two...I'm just writing CS's so I actually get something done, instead of slacking off and not doing anything >>;

CurvyKitten

Still work in progress, but I have this done so far. I may or may not finish tonight, depending on my muse. Freaking cold makes me want to just curl up and go to sleep all toasty in the covers LOL.

Leiha Werewolf Tier I Slayer WIP

General Basics
Name:
Leiha Marie Haven
Aliases:
Alpha Female
Tier I
student (Slayer)
Race:
Werewolf
Sexuality:
Straight

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:
Zara Axeronias
Appearance:
Her body is lithe and seemingly delicate, yet her features and shape are truly a beautifully feminine. Her body is slim and lean, delicate features and fragile frame. Her soft female curves alluring enough to draw the eye, her breasts just big enough to fill a strong hand. Her green eyes large, warm and inviting.

Her hair vibrant red hair and her light tanned as if gently kissed by the sun and her lips a supple soft pink. But her most striking feature seems to be her bright green eyes, that seem to turn reflect her emotional state. Changing from a vibrant joy filled jade to a striking contrast of a deep stormy green.  It is clear she has good breeding and a strong bloodline, the beauty of the woman before her only grows greater over the generations.

Personality:

Strengths:

Leadership:

Calm aura:

Weaponry combat in human form: Staff, chain(or whip), and the bow are all skills she has learned to master in her many years. She is actually smaller in stature and strength when in her human form so Leiha has learned to fight using weapons that work with her human forms strength and limitations.

Musician:

Weaknesses:

Those she cares about:

Her human form:

Weakness 3:

Weakness 4:

Powers:
Standard werewolf powers
History:

Other Information
Goal(s):

Likes:Music, Art, singing, playing piano, staying active, the outdoors, running, good food, sweets,
Dislikes: being caged, blatant stupidity, someone going after the people she cares about,
Player Ons:
see players on/off page
Player Offs:
see players on/off page
Character Ons:
music, dancing, outdoors, intimacy, passion, kissing, biting, petting, control, touching, heated sex and being in the moment, massages, pleasure as a whole, teasing, tempting, foreplay,bondage....
Character Offs:
vore, gore, bathroom play, bestiality (so no sex in her werewolf form), mutilation, extreme pain, bad smells,
Relations:
Her pack
Additional:

Trinity Dhampir Tier III Pact maker WIP

General Basics
Name:Trinity Gertrude Dosamantes-Lindberg
Aliases:
Tier III
Student (Pact Maker)
Race:
Dhampir
Sexuality:
Straight (bi curious)

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:
Shannyn Sossamon
Appearance:

Personality:
Sneaky, Intelligent, cheeky, fun loving, stubborn, loyal, Ambitious(but not in the way most her teachers or Father would hope), Resourceful, observant, strategic, amoral, Hedonistic. All these words could be used to describe Trinity. She is in every way an individual, one that strives to achieve her own goals. Though she doesn't even begin to explain what those goals are. She tends to keep certain things to herself after having her world torn apart.

But one can never deny the fact that she is intelligent, and skilled even if it isn't in ways her father would expect or wish for. She strives to be her own person, to find her own path and figure out a way to be this new person. Trinity is all so flirty, cheeky, snarky, and all to playful. She is never one to fear life, and embraces the odd chances that come her way. Seeming to have a great deal of luck on her side in most anything she does.

Strengths:
Wheeling and dealing:

Connected:

Bladed weapons:

Weaknesses:

Need for blood:

Fear of drowning:

Weakness3:

Powers:
Standard Dhampir powers

Inherited from her father - Gift of shadows:
History:

Trinity Gertrude Dosamantes-Lindberg formally without the Lindberg was born to Anastacia Dosamantes a single mother. Anastacia had been sleeping with a mysterious man, and at first the whole thing had been exciting. But the moment she found out that she was pregnant, everything came to a crashing halt. Erick practically demanded that Anastacia takes care of the problem. And at first she considered it, having no real way to support a child on her own. But at the last moment she simply couldn't do it. So Anastacia lied to Erick and said it was done. The two parting ways, hoping to never see each other ever again, at least that was Anastacia hope.

9 years past by in a flash, Trinity is slowly growing into a lively and bright young girl, her mother found a job as a cook in a rather successful restaurant. Life was simple but oh so happy, it really was all the little girl could wish for. But it seemed fate, god, or just bad luck decided to blow their happy world apart. Trixie's mother was killed by a drunk driver; the man ran into her lane and killed the once lively woman on impact.

Left alone in the large world, Trixy had no idea what home would be after hers was taken away. Her grandmother in a home and unable to take care of the young girl left no those that held her no choice but to send her to her father. A man that Trixy thought dead was no suddenly in her life, and angry that he had to deal with a mistake he thought already taken care of.

Taking Trinity home the girl quickly discovered what disgust, hatred and the supernatural really were. Her life was now in the hands of the man that never wanted her, and the monsters that went bump in the night, the others that he had created, full vampires that looked at her as an abomination and had no idea why she wasn't simply killed. Trinity never asked for much, all she wanted was a family and to not feel so utterly alone. But that didn't matter; they treated her like the mess you swept under the rug, the others using her as some toy for their cruel entertainment. And her father blatantly disregarded her, and chose to pretend as if she didn't even exist.

It was the darkest time of her life; it was all Trixy could do not to fall apart. Her fear and hatred brewing beneath tearful eyes began to come out in rebellious ways. They already hated her after all; why not act out against them? Her actions had the wanted effect and drew her father's strict eyes her way. And in a way he was almost impressed by what she had accomplished, perhaps that was why he didn't simply kill her. Perhaps he saw enough of himself and her potential to give her the chance to become more. So he chose to send the wild offspring to Trinity Academy.

Left to her own devices, in what she was sure was a frozen military version of Hell Trixy was left with two choices. Give in and get beaten down the rest of her life, or step up and figure out a way to survive. She knew her father had paid his way into the school, so Trixy decided to work around the rules as well. After all, who else was going to get those needy teens what they craved most?

Trixy became rather good at bringing in goods. She smuggled in most of her contraband through the kitchen delivers. Alcohol, smokes, makeup, clothes, pillows, charms that made the beds more comfy, and soooo much more. She managed to keep herself under the radar and made it to Tier II. But when one of her so called friends turned her in to save themselves Trinity found herself knocked back down to Tier III and her supply lines cut.

It was hard getting separated from her friends in Tier II, but Trixy wasn't about to give in so easily. It took some time and some rather fantastic scheming but Trixy not only worked to get her little business up again. Only now it was a bit smaller, and a great deal more discrete. By all appearances Trixy was keeping her head down and her nose to the grind. It wasn't that she was simply there to become some sort of a smuggler, she had her goals and in truth her grades were rather impressive in some areas. Perhaps she does in fact have the potential her father saw; only time would tell in the end.

Other Information
Goal(s):
Currently it is to To Leave Trinity with a bit of chaos and a damn good supply line. And to find something to do so she can stand one her own two feet and tell her father and his family to perch and rotate!

Sweets, music, getting away with things, drinking games, swimming, dueling(its a even playing field), poker, gambling in general(is often found being a bookie for whats going on at the school), trinkets and charms (they tend to make life better...or at least more entertaining), being in the know (information is power baby), comfy clothes (though she cleans up rather nicely), spicy food (like her mother used to make), the beach!
Dislikes:
getting caught, snitches, bullies, blood purists, cocky ass holes, boring people (seriously liven up a little), authority (she has apparently had an issue with it all her life...or so that say.) romantic comedies (seriously their so predictable and mushy), being cold (seriously is this country always this damn cold?),
Player Ons:
see players on/off page
Player Offs:
see players on/off page
Character Ons:
Kissing, foreplay, teasing, light bondage, spanking, hair pulling,   passion, exhibitionism, touching, heated sex and what it calls for in the moment she is open to trying a great many things.
Character Offs:
bathroom play, humiliation, branding or scarring, weak partners, partners without passion, bad kissers, feet, bad smells,
Relations:
her father (Eric) and his the two people he has turned (Natalia and Daniel)
Additional:

Drake Valentine

No rush on sheets. I think mostly what remains for me is additional image hunting for area sets. Town. Academy areas. Outside.

And anything else question wise that may arise for me to add into present information.

Shenovi Demon N/A Pact Maker WIP (Bit lengthy as this is an old character of mine in general.)

General Basics
Name:
Shenovi Katsakachi
Aliases:
Seed of Disorder
N/A
Pact Maker(In a sense with lesser creatures)
Race:
Demon
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:
Matsumoto Takanori (Ruki from Gazette)
Appearance:
Appearances can be deceiving and that is true if one doesn’t know already what kind of man Shenovi happens to be. Outwardly, he might not come off as someone horrifying, especially body wise as he is of a below average build; but nothing as shockingly to be classified as gaunt. Those that hear rumors about him may imagine a man with a much more muscular build, where in turn his skin is not quite too flabby or ripped for that matter, holding a bit more leanness to it in the end. There are other tales of him being a monstrosity in appearance, but physically wise that is a false rumor as well. To think how absurd people would go about spreading lies about ghoulish hands, trying to make him sound like some Dr. Jekyll or Hunchback of Notre Dame. Really, if he knew who was spreading such false tales, they would be sorry as he is nothing of that sort either. Dr. Jekyll? Who would they be trying to kid with similarity references. As for the other stories, well they are going too far to make him out to look like a monster. He doesn’t lean when he moves, he actually caries a rather elegant and classy stance, even standing at a lovely height of five feet and eleven inches. In truth he isn’t anything as they would attempt to falsely imply, he holds a more morbid beauty about his figure, one that is as daring as a thriving flame is to blind, suicidal moths.

What makes up that alluring side of him, one might wonder? Why, from a first glance of his face he can often be mistaken for a female, even with those longs locks of brown and blonde hair of his which are tied back up into a knot, although allowing a few bangs to cluster about in various angles along his forehead and down below it. The way he even wears his hair is rather feminine to some degree, with one side of those locks dominating over his left eye and cheek alike upon occasion. The other side is parted along the right, revealing a shorten strand directly leveled with the outside region of his right eye and from there one can make out what appears to be birth marking of sorts, composed in the lower right angle of his right eye; whether or not he carries a similar makeup on his other cheek is unknown, but it is highly assumed to say the least. The rest of his hair is maintained in a decorative and colorful array of rope and other ties to keep it pinned back, and give him a hint of a ’peacock’ appeal.

Also, as known, it isn’t hard to mistake his gender reference; because, for one he keeps a very clean shave, not a shred of facial hair on his features, saved for his excessively thinned eyebrows that hold their own unique arch above his pink eyes. Of course, this isn’t enough to create gender confusion, as Shenovi also powders his cheeks, uses richly dark mascara around those eyelids of his adding to a blacken look, and those lush, pink lips of his share their own touch of crimson lipstick around them. His fingernails are left unpainted, keeping their bland and usual shape, although with the rest of him prettied up, it is impossible to disclose his gender, unless he is in serious lacking of the beauty supplies to dandy himself up. Beggars can't always be choosers with their pactmates.

Though one should also know better than not to confuse his gender, frankly from his own taste in fashion. You see, when in the city, he holds a more refined edge about him. Pants and shirt alike are well woven, the pairs usually consisting of ebony silk. Over it, he is drabbed in a leather vest, that is sewn over with that of fine animal skins, the varies shaded patterns can only lead to one possible conclusion of the creatures that made up this lavish clothing belonging to that of deceased leopards. The vest itself is long in length, draping down his body and onwards a few inches above his lower thighs, short in width, never expanding pass his shoulder regions. As for footwear, he usually adorns a simple set of black, leather boots.
Personality:
Sickly Sadastic: This is a man you don’t want to be alone in a room with, hell he is the type of guy you don’t even want to be in a hundred feet of. His antics often put some of the most harden of demons to shame and others to shudder in either repulsion or fear alike. To begin with, he is bloodthirsty, but perhaps that is obvious enough coming from his governing sin. Still, he doesn’t just kill his victims, he will take everything from them. He is the type of man that will begin prime cuts on the corpse and remove and even decorate the organs about for all to see in a morbid fashion of art. Not gross out there yet, then let us try necrophilia, as he gets more than just excited from watching people die around him and it isn’t rare for him to have his way with some of the bodies of his victims; whether they have their entrails inside them, out, or hanging about, it doesn’t matter to him as long as he gains the ultimate pleasure of basking in his kills. Like he sometimes says, ‘dead is just as good as them being alive, only a pity they can’t still scream and squirm while raping them.’

This doesn’t mean he doesn’t have fun with them while they are still alive. Why pass up the amusement entirely? He takes his pleasure seriously when it comes into terms of humiliating and torturing his prey, sexually or not while they are still alive. If they die on him, he could always continue his fun, even though it would be a bit dulled afterwards without something living to toy with.

Psychopathically Deranged: Maybe his sadist side didn’t scare you enough, but now we are taking a peak at only a tip of the iceberg of the workings of his mind. Jigsaw anyone, for that is the game you will find yourself playing frustrating over and over when it comes to Shenovi’s sanity level. He is a peculiar man, sometimes in his possession one might find a rejected female puppet, another tribute to his mentality. He relates to the puppet as different things, mother, sister, maybe some woman he might of ravaged recently or murdered. Sometimes he even lets his victims play with it and determines their handling with his fucked up little games to decipher whether or not they should live. He is always judging, from the start and to the end of another’s life. Those that are determined worthy are allowed to live a bit longer, till his train of thought may sway him over that they may not be. Keeping up with his mind is too much of a task, even for the longest lived of individuals who might hadn’t gone insane by just miraculously surviving his company enough to even attempt to figure him out.

Furthermore on his psychopathic traits, he may occasionally leads to cannibalism afterwards; whether this results from the corpse being raped or not makes no difference to him. If he is hungry, he will feed, whoever the unlucky dead body happens to belong to, even if it is another demon’s he will still devour it for nourishment. Rarely does Shenovi indulge in ‘people’s food.’ Food for him is people itself and he likes to keep it that way, he doesn’t eat what humans may eat or some of the other races. In his mental side of thinking, to show power is to devour one’s prey, as it is naturally the predators right on the food chain to consume the lesser individuals; and Shenovi thinks of himself pretty high on that food chain.

Devilishly Manipulative: Beyond the fractions that play into the grotesque side of things of him, he possesses an incredible amount of cunning and wisdom. If he ever decided to play chess, may-haps he might even be a master of it, as he knows all the rules of the game of survival. He knows how to use his pawns, when to sacrifice them, when to draw them back. When to attack, and when to defend, and just when to toss aside a valuable piece and sharpen even a tarnish one into something flawlessly unimaginable. He also keeps an eye out on talent, and usually can wield fate into his favor into bringing such newly skills into his own possession. If he isn’t playing mind games, that are entitle into scaring his opponents shitless or using coercion to lure enemy or possible friend into his seductive web of control; than clearly he is playing other cards that may bribe them over. He knows full well that everyone has a price, though finding out what is the difficult part and from there the pieces simply fall into place.

Therefore his dealings with the good, evil, and other align creatures alike must be kept under close surveillance. Shenovi is a man that must be handled carefully. He is a dangerous poison, that seeps into everyone he comes into contact with. Always being an influence of disaster, pulling strings behind the stages of events. He has no shame in ’befriending’ the law, socializing with the wicked, even toying with the inbetween. Little do they all probably know that they are nothing more than a means of amusement to him and that is enough to keep them alive in his company, till they may attempt to up one on him.

Strong Murderous Intent: To sum it all up, he carries the true makings of a serial killer, rapist, and even fearsome manipulator alike. If one wondered why he is like that, then ask ones self why one might be the way they are? Why does anyone kill? For pleasure, for excitement, for power, for money, or just because they can? For him, it is mostly all of the above and beyond the fact he chooses to, to keep his existence an entertaining one. For him, it is all a game and the moment his eyes set their marking on their target, that preferred prey will already be playing his game, whether they want to or not. Murdering is an influence of power, a demonstration to stir fear and also to generate chaos. Because of this, any simpleminded creature may possibly pick up on that murderous and bloodthirsty, concealed aura of his the very moment they lay eyes on him; it is there, marked dead from the personality that influences his own fashion statement. Evident from his demented way of watching someone, even if they ask or tell him not to.
Strengths:
Adaptability:  Shenovi is always adapting, he knows how to be a puppet and also a puppeteer. He knows how to pretend to be an ally and isn’t hesitant to become an enemy.
Discipline: Shenovi has trained himself through the ages, practicing various martial skills. His body is the only weapon for him.
Evolution: He increases in power for each opponent he defeats, such is a natural law probably for all creatures; although for him, the more he holds back, the stronger he usually gets after a victory.
Semi-Immortality: Years ago between the war of Angels and Demons on Earth, Shenovi's core body was sealed within what would later become Trinity Academy. Many speculate such was done by a powerful Arch Angel or other higher being. As much of it is a vice of giving him free reign, the demonic fiend is able to allow a lesser power or version of himself to seep through the seal. He cannot travel far, unless in a pact to establish a link to the Earthly realm. In truth, his human body acts as mostly a medium to his sealed demonic one and as a result he is often saved from what may have been many permanent deaths through the span of years. Of course, dying is still dying for him, it will take time for his core body to draw forth the necessary energy to spawn another humanoid shell and should he die within a pact with another, that pact is completely severe and he cannot form it with that individual again.

Reversal:
Shenovi’s limiters can counteract to empower his pactmaker if that is their desire. Although mutual agreement must again be met on this.  The more power, the more addictive it becomes and it can easily enslave his puppeteer if they become too obsess over it.

Weaknesses:
Pride: Despite his horrific nature, Shenovi is indeed a very proud creature. He will hardly result to undermined tactics in a straight up battle. Because of this, he always refuses to fight above an enemy’s standing. He has no desire or drive in going ‘all out.’ Maybe this also plays into a factor of his own arrogance, still as far as physical conflict is concerned, Shenovi is quite the ‘honorable’ creature. Though he is also still a demon, he may fight ‘fair,’ but by his standards that is of a similar power level of his opponent. Anything else goes.

Strain: A rise of power and then sudden fall is often straining on even his body. The limiters he possess are nothing to be joked about, each time release may serve as a boost in physical attributes, but once returned they weigh heavily upon his body. Also if too many are released at the same time, it may draw a pause of ‘sluggishness’ and slower kick in for his body to adjust. Therefore for these blunders to be avoided, he usually does their releases one at a time as normally as he does in returning them.

Chaotic Nature: Shenovi has no quarrels with who or what he may end up in a fight with. Normally he doesn’t ‘start’ fights, as in starting with throwing the first attack. Of course that can’t be both said true to him instigating a conflict by his way of words. He has a habit of provoking others, but this is also a side of him that actively seeks out battle.

Wrath: Shenovi’s own governing sin. He is a highly vengeful creature, and if he believes he has been ‘wronged’ in some manner, then he won’t rest to have his revenge. He may even forgo throwing the first punch, depending on the seriousness of the offense, still Shenovi tends to take it far. An arm for a finger. A head for an eye.

Promise: A demon is bound through a promise and there are no such things as empty words. Now, the results of the promise may vary, but more often than not Shenovi will fulfill whatever contract he has made another whether they like the outcome or not.

Transformation: No one has ever seen Shenovi's true demonic form(or for better terms, live to tell the tale.) The fact alone of this is because he rarely sees need to result to such. He has taken on many various supernatural beings in his regular humanoid form and this can reflect back towards a sense of arrogance and pride. To force him to transform is probably the greatest compliments he could ever give an opponent in battle.  Also, the other principle to the matter is that his core demonic body is mostly seal, so unless a pactmate is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice, it isn't going anywhere.

Limiters: He cannot actively release them presently without the joint approval of someone who may be pact with him. Also, again, he refuses to fight above another's standing and will refuse to increase his power to stomp out another creature from existence. The same may be said in gifting power. (Fair is fair, Drake doesn't play OP creations or creations that can make creations OP.)

The Price:
Nothing is free, even power comes at a price. A pactmaker must be willing to pay or even Shenovi if the roles are reversed in giving or granting power. On the reverse side of sacrifice, Shenovi's pactmate will lose all humanity and become 'tainted,' they will also gradually lose the powers that were gifted to them.
I - Numbness.
II - A mere tingle of pain.
III - Body begins to ache.
IV - Bones start to quake.
V -  Skin breaks and blood is drawn.
VI - Intense Agony
VII - Death

Powers:
Shenovi has a strict control over his powers through limiters. They are scaled this manner as far as strength goes and stages of natural power unlocks.
I -   F
II -  E + ability, Stage I
III - D
IV -  C + ability Stage II
V  -  B
VI –  A + ability. Stage III
VII - Z, the current pentacle of his power. His demon form.  +ability. Stage IV

Illusion - Shenovi's side of illusion is different from other demons. He has the ability of masking his aura and appearing perfectly human even against fellow otherworldly senses. This cannot be said true should he start releasing limiters of his power. Still this is a keen way of allowing him to mask his presence and lure would be predators in as prey. Default power, incognito.
Stage I: Emits a low demonic aura. Can be found within a building.
Stage II: The power is further stretch, capable of being found within a town.
Stage III: His aura covers a state.
Stage IV: His aura can be felt by any supernatural anywhere within the nation he is residing in.

Hydromancy - As rare as it may be foreseen, though given his ancestor, Shenovi possesses a natural control over water and other liquids containing the contents of water. Hence his blood, the blood of his enemies, or whatever else in general. He also adapts his powers against various opponents.
Stage I:  Shenovi is immobile, though as long as physical touch is maintain, he can change the density and volume of anything containing water within it around him. This can be used to shield himself, attack, or whatever properties he may see fit underneath his control. Unfortunately,  he cannot freely move as a result and only when so, he must cancel his control.
Stage II:  Mobility is gained, however as usual, Shenovi must keep an active physical link to the element underneath his control.
Stage III:  Physical links are no longer a requirement, if liquids are within a close enough vicinity, he can draw them automatically to himself. He can also propel liquids at a target.  (Of course, it won't be a 'splash attack'<Kudos if you got that joke> more like 'spear,' 'bullets,' or something of that like to penetrate flesh)
Stage IV:  Capable of drawing water from miles away, even from below ground he can force liquids to penetrate the earth, shatter pipes, and break free from any other sources of imprisonment. Potentially can shape a battleground into an aquarium to play within.

Regeneration - With control over water comes control over his bloodflow and thus he can easily heal injuries; although, only his own.
Stage I: Small cuts mend faster than normal. Graver injuries must be focused upon and they take time to recover. Holy damage negates healing.
Stage II: Minor wounds mend at instant speed. Graver injuries heal abnormally faster.  Holy damage reduces healing to stage I.
Stage III: Severe limbs can be healed assuming if the object in question is still in the area. Can take another's limb and demonize it upon his body.  Holy damage reduces healing to Stage II.
Stage IV: Severe limbs can be naturally regenerated. Survival of the heart or brain allow the body to continuously recover. Holy damage reduces healing to Stage III.

Chaos Aura -  When his Aura isn’t being masked from his power being sealed, then it serves as a means to influence and control those of a more feral nature or mind. Even sane beings may find themselves tempted with the need to run rampant, though he may not have as much control of them in early stages.
Stage I: His aura can tempt those of a feral nature and in turn leave him possibly mistaken by them as one of ’their own.’
Stage II; His aura can enslave the minds of feral creatures and he has control of them within the range of a few miles. His aura may tempt others if they are not already in a right mind set.
Stage III: His aura can control those of a feral nature through a city. It can also act as a beacon to lure feral monstrosities towards his general location if they are outside the influence of his aura. Those of a sane mind may find themselves unable to control their own primal urges. Things they desire the most and are holding off of acting on it, may find themselves unable to resist their needs.
Stage IV: His aura fills entirely through whatever state he is residing within and is capable of sending monsters in a frenzy. Those unable to resist may join such in madness.

History:
The Lowborn

Shenovi was never a human being, a frail mortal creature; though neither was he fortunate to come as a firstborn from a grand line of demons. Instead, his bloodline had dwindle, mixed and merge with others through the millenniums, and the only thing he may show as a descendant of Gaap is the ability over water itself(but even that wasn’t anything speculator from his thinned blood lineage.) Still, all in all, he was born a demon; something he may be thankful for, if he could be thankful to anything. If he had any ’status,’ than he would been better suited as an Imp, a simple pawn, easily tossed aside or sacrificed for something far greater.

Still, like all creatures, his bloodline choose to rebel against the cruel chains of fate that it was dealt. The family he was brought into were a ’feral’ bunch, even considerably amongst that of other demons. His kin were a tribe, wrathful and violent, sadistic and malicious. Would one find it hard to fathom that they even tried to prolong what bloodline they had, by not ’watering’ it down any further amongst other demons? Clinging so desperately to the ability that they all possessed, the only thing that may signify importance in their otherwise insignificant lives. Such would later be their own downfall, their insanity and chaotic nature playing the role of a disease to them and a threat/hindrance to other demons.

There were multiple problems within Shenovi’s own family, many he was subjected to as a young child. There was always internal conflict, the males possessing a superiority complex to challenge and try to dominate their way over the entire ‘household.’ It wouldn’t come as a surprise that his brothers may kill one another, that his father(or could a head figure be seen as that as there were many rises and falls) would lay down his hand. Threats to authority were swiftly and deadly dealt with, and even there were other occurrences where one can see their end.

Shenovi’s ‘own’ was brought forth at a young age.  His twisted elder brothers thought that it may be amusing to take him out for a ‘swim.’ The poor child was tossed into many of the grand, bloody lakes, of hell and neither of his siblings offer to help him when he begun to drown. To them, it was gleeful amusement in their eyes, a sick, morbid sense of humor to observe a fellow water demon be done in by the contents of their own element. Naturally, the boy at that time should of died, should of vanished in an abyss of crimson, but such wasn’t the case.

Even as his young form drifted towards the bottom of the lake, he begun to change. Perhaps it was because he was pitted against life or death, the natural need to survived that saved him. Maybe he was already ‘gifted’ amongst his kin at an early age, though the end result was a grotesque one. A first and ’only’ time that Shen would transform, forgoing his human characteristics and taking on his natural shark, humanoid image. His crimson eyes can still recall the disbelief on the faces of his cruel brothers, and then the sweet horror that follow when he tore one of their limbs from their own socket. Death was their punishment and bliss was his own salvation when he listened to their terrified screams and agonizing cries.

Once it was over, he found himself ‘human,’ bare, stranded, bathed in red. This was his end of following along with a family that may otherwise kill him should he return without his disfigured and mutilated brothers. He knew his survival alone would be a rough one. Still, he had no desire to end like those three at his feet, he wouldn’t be scattered and forgotten in a bloody mess of hell.

The Obsession

Growing up within hell by himself was the equivalent of running a gauntlet. Each day was no different to the last, true madness. There were always predators, fellow demons that sought to devour the weak,‘kin’ that Shenovi had to avoid or otherwise outwit, just to remain alive.  Survival of the fittest, through and through, this was his life or in essence, the life of any demon. His reward, on the contrary, being madness, engulfed in it, What amount of sanity he may have had left was only saved by one thing, an oddity  he had came upon and something he rarely lets out of his sight today,

A rag doll, now how such a thing ended up in the underworld is still a question that plagues the demon’s mind, even to this day. How could he ignored such peculiar ‘toy?’ In time, it became the only company he had, the only company that would never betray him or try to harm him even. It was his special partner in crime, and ultimately it has taken upon many names and identities through his lifetime. It has even changed in image here and there, whenever Shenovi may see fit to redesign it from his victim’s belongings.

This inanimate object, perhaps useless in most eyes, has became an extension to Shenovi’s own sanity level. For better or for worse, it has ‘tagged along’ wherever the growing demonic fiend went. It has been an observer to Shenovi’s corrupted nature and even an participant, though the victims never made it far when handling something so ‘precious’ to the demon. In fact, he wasn’t so willing to part with it much till the later, grown up years, of his uncaring life. By then, he had learned how to fully stitch it, should some playmate of his should choose to be a smartass in ripping his toy apart.

Though putting back together the doll wasn’t his only obsession, the demon took it a step further when he discovered the beauty in art, even if it came from a morbid point of view. Also, art itself he had found can instill fear in others and when one may take the time in desecrating the corpses of their prey, and rearranging the body parts and organs in a bloody mess; chances are, not many other demons would dare set foot in that vicinity out of fear of living out a similar scenario. Of course, this doesn’t work for all fiends, but it had lessen some pursuits and had left Shenovi with more time to rest and ’play.’

Still, these two weren’t his only obsessions. His antics were small feats, something he could see, that were just prolonging his own untimely demise. Ultimately he had no choice but to get stronger, to get faster, still his stationing as a demon was one that left little room for such feats. He had no means to limit his own strengths as they currently were and even giving those beneath him some handicap wasn’t satisfactory enough when he still crushed them; and those above his level, well, depending on the gap he often had no choice but to avoid confrontation.

The Madness

WIP

Other Information
Goal(s):
Fight against strong opponents, find a worthy foe that would merit his use of demonic form once more in this Chaotic World.
Dislikes:

Player Ons:

Player Offs:

Character Ons:

Character Offs:

Relations:

Additional:

Pink Kitten

I'm still finishing up my sheet - trying to come up with more detailed powers and such that would actually make for interesting narrative possibilities as well. Also I'm having a hard time finding a model that would perfectly fit the image in my head. Such a struggle! :D

Also, work is killing me right now. ._.

I should have it all done by the weekend, for sure!

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Pink Kitten on January 27, 2016, 02:59:16 PM
I'm still finishing up my sheet - trying to come up with more detailed powers and such that would actually make for interesting narrative possibilities as well. Also I'm having a hard time finding a model that would perfectly fit the image in my head. Such a struggle! :D

Also, work is killing me right now. ._.

I should have it all done by the weekend, for sure!

I know how that feels.  -_-
The gates are open

Drake Valentine

Again, no rush. Hopefully I can finish finding inspirational images for areas. Work up any other lacking information and maybe have threads up by Sun/Mon.

Diesel Heart

Where is the Academy located?  I'm just wondering if this is the only one in place and how people around the world hear about it.  If it's not in the United States, for an example, how does someone hear of an Academy around the world and how do they cross the sea?  Boat, I'd imagine at this point unless they've gotten airplanes back in the air.

Also, my CS is about 85% complete.  Once I have some details from above figured out and take a day in through, I'll fulfill the history out and all.  If there are any questions or such, feel free to shoot them!

General Basics
Name:  Seren Barrington
Aliases: 
Race:  Human
Sexuality:  Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:  Melissa Clark
Appearance:
It is often said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, albiet deceptive or intimidating.  This is true in a literal sense in Seren's case.  On the surface, she appears to bear a below-average build and physique.  Years of under-nourishment has stunted her growth and physical development leaving her petite and frail.  Underneath any layer of fabric or veiling article of clothing, one is able to see an untoned, nearly gaunt torso with wrists and ankles thin enough to see the protrusion of bone underneath quite easily.  She bears a modest breast size and respectable hips-to-thigh ratio however, giving her a fair amount of feminine appeal.  Though, to call her curvy would be an overstatement.  It is quite possible that with enough practice and effort, she could easily pass as androgynous.  Supporting a sense of abuse and pitiful self-esteem evident in her appearance, her forearms are wrecked with a multitude of tiny, horizontal scars caused with an edged object such as a knife, razor-blade or glass shard.  Her complexion is also rather pale, possibly to an unhealthy degree.  Redeeming her physical deficits, Seren bears a pleasantly youthful and beautiful face.  Nearly every feature is soft and endearing to behold, bringing forth a sense of innocence and naivety.  Primarily, her eyes are the most distinctive element.  They sport a sparkling curiosity and rather warming beckon, gray in color and downturned, yet wide in appearance.  She puts an emphasis on decorating this feature, adorning it in thick lash and dark cosmetic application to bring further attention.  Her brows are additionally well maintained, kept trimmed and thin to compliment the eyes.  The general shape of her head is round with a defined jaw and chin.  Naturally, set above the chin are delicately shaped lips, often kept untouched by anything but black lipstick or gloss to give them a glistening shine.  Her ebon hair, silken and kept short, is possibly the most healthy aspect of her hygiene and fashioned to obscure the left eye.

Personality:
Most of Seren's complex personality is a direct result of the years of endured verbal and physical abuse.  The most easily identified trait is her innate fear and persistent avoidance of physical conflict.  However, instead of submitting to being entirely useless and simply running away, she is an advocate of pacifism.  Though, she does not condone 'turn the cheek' policy.  She will act to defend herself if only to escape and nothing more.  Suggestively, this implies a practical view of pacifism that condones necessary retaliation for the sake of life perseverance.  Obviously, with the dangers lurking around virtually any corner, anything more is simply suicidal.  Stemming from that mentality, she dedicates her time to helping others fulfill combative applications so long as they are promoting the longevity of life.  When it comes to avoidable confrontation, she will preach and oppose the notion.  The only other exception is when two combat-oriented individuals train together in a controlled environment.  To further enhance her chances of success as well as support an alternative form of defense, Seren has developed and practiced the art of social manipulation and engineering.  Many mistake this mentality as malicious, though her justification and rationalization is in the form of a question:  how does one 'safely' practice this skill if not used on ally and friend?  Ultimately, this habit was born out of selfish desire to avoid ever being hurt again and always having the edge on others.  Her allies strength and fighting skill is superficial and falls short compared to what she perceives as the ultimate form of power.  Information is required to not only obtain superficial strength, but also maintain and have it adapt.  As a result, she will take risks to obtain information if it can be seen as beneficial to either self-gain or the gain of her allies and peers.  Truly, this skill can be utilized against belligerents and combatants that are subject to such things rather than deploying intentionally harmful information against friends.  Given her experiences growing up, she is easily jealous of others accomplishments and bragging rights.  Validation and approval of actions and from others is something Seren strives for constantly, birthed out of a desire for acceptance and love.  Her perception of intimacy and affection is significantly skewed however, giving her a difficult time identifying where such things are applicable towards her.  If puts her at a small distance from others, often viewing herself as inferior and in dire need to achieve something substantial.  Otherwise, praise is viewed as an act of pity although she rarely acts upon that outlook.  To compensate, she adopts an aura of pride to allude others away from realizing her envy.  It is largely displayed in her acts of information seeking.  She is rather intelligent and skilled in that art and has the means to display that, easier performing the illusion.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Powers:
Type:  Support
Role:  Seren's primary job is to invoke fear of God into malevolent spirits.  However, she is not a combatant so she exorcises exercises this through the application of blessing objects and substances or controlling the movements of evil forces.

• Weapon Enchantment:  Seren is capable of blessing any weapon with Holy properties allowing them to be more potent against creatures susceptible.  However, this enchantment is not permanent and is required to be replenished every half hour.  In order for her to bless a weapon, she must concentrate and recite scripture.  This process can take up to an entire minute and must not be uninterrupted.
  • Field of Sanctity:  Seren is capable of creating a 'safe zone' for her allies where malevolent creatures are unable to enter so long as she retains concentration to recite scripture over and over again.  However, this is not effective against extremely powerful creatures and will not last more than a few minutes at a time.  Sustaining this 'safe zone' is extremely taxing and requires a considerable amount of preparation.
  • Triggered Snare:  Seren is capable of creating 'traps' placed around the battlefield that is triggered when something of malevolent energy steps in.  Once activated, the entity is trapped within the field and this is created through the use of burying a blessed item and reciting a scripture.  The field is five feet wide and is not effective against creatures that bypass it's area of influence.  This is one of the few capabilities that does not require constant concentration.
  • Wall of Repulsion:  By concentrating with a chanted recital of scripture,  Seren is able to creating a small, unseen barrier that repels creatures of malevolence.  However, this requires a constant effort and only has a certain strength before breaking.  While it is not as potent as the Field of Sanctity, it offers a quick defensive measure against small to medium sized creatures that break past the front-line fighters.

History:

Other Information
Goal(s):

• Seren can't help but enjoy a nice, relaxing bath.  She also has a guilty pleasure involving water running over her scalp and through her hair.  It's probably the most tranquil thing ever.
  • Naturally, given her affinity for information, she is almost always seen reading if she can get her hands on a book.  She prefers reading romance novels with light erotica involved but her primary content of literature consumption involves educational information.
  • Seren happens to adore stuffed animals, trying to always own at least two at a time that serve different purposes.  The first is exclusively to sleep with while the other is to comfort and cuddle in her times of emotional turmoil.
Dislikes:

• Seren has an allergy to finned fish, causing anaphylaxis which can be fatal through impaired breathing and bodily shock.
  • Seren has a natural dislike for unnecessary conflict and altercation.  She feels strongly about this, only condoning physical conflict when fighting the creatures or for sparring purposes.
Player Ons:  Inapplicable
Player Offs:  Inapplicable
Character Ons:  [Sensuality]  Receiving Massages (Foot & Scalp), Passionate Kissing, Silent Cuddling, Teasing | [Sexual Acts]  Oral (Receiving & Giving), Vaginal (Being Licked, Penetration), Being-On-Top (Reverse Cowgirl) | [Kinks]  Gently Nibbling on Ears, Having Clothes On, Having Lights On | [Locations]  Shower (yes, with clothes on preferably), Rooftop | [Attractions]  Calmness, Gentle Hands, Angular Facial Structure, Open-Minded Mentality, Intelligence, Extroverted
Character Offs:  [Rough Sex]  Pain, Torture, Hair-Pulling, Biting, Scratching, Spanking, Dirty-Talking | [Unsanitary Acts] Vore, Scat, Watersports | [Unethical Acts] Paedophilia, Necrophilia (Vampires being the exception), Beastiality, Technophilia | [Sexual Acts]  Anal (Penetration, Ass-Play, Licking), Fisting, Facials (Receiving & Giving) | [General]  Unable to see Partner, Multiple Partners, Exhibitionism | [Un-Attractions] Abrasiveness, Violent, Introverted
Relations: TBA
Additional:  Seren speaks with a southern dialect at a conversational pace of 125 words per minute.  She carries a knife with her at all times possible to fulfill a nervous social quirk where she cleans her nails with the blade, even if they aren't dirty.  She will always try and keep herself angled so she can see anyone entering a room she is in too.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: WardenIce on January 28, 2016, 10:02:51 AM
Where is the Academy located?  I'm just wondering if this is the only one in place and how people around the world hear about it.  If it's not in the United States, for an example, how does someone hear of an Academy around the world and how do they cross the sea?  Boat, I'd imagine at this point unless they've gotten airplanes back in the air.

Also, my CS is about 85% complete.  Once I have some details from above figured out and take a day in through, I'll fulfill the history out and all.  If there are any questions or such, feel free to shoot them!

Hmm, I am thinking maybe somewhere more 'England-ish.'  If  you want to be more precise, I was using some images of Oxford. After all, some of those buildings are more 'castley,' and probably make for better headquarters with all their random catacombs and more sturdy structures.

As for others, there are likely more established about in different regions of what lingering sources of humanity and other creatures that pulled together to resist the calamity's aftermath; and I imagine, despite some potential differences of groups, the main leaders of each Academy would likely work with one another to an extent to ensure their own personal well being.

As for crossing sea, boats or some other form of ships. Airplanes are rarity and any air travel would likely only be used by elites if used at all. Not sure how much far travel will really be done since any Academy would be trying to maintain some form of safety or sanctuary of the territory around it. The calamity itself is on a global scale, we can just safetly assume Trinity Academy is one of the more most prestigious of Academies that is more 'accepting' to races(in a joining sense) than some may be. Of course, if other Academies come into context or we ever reach that point, doubt all their members would be ever-so-friendly to other races.

The sheet I will have to look over later. Exhausted Drake is exhausted.