Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned for remembering the body dive and trying to prevent it from being used again, also for failing. >:)

*dives at Mordred again and takes him down into the goo he likes so much*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned. Thanks to grape jello and super glue. Locked in :P

Mordred

Banned from below.. while messing Izzy all up in the 'blue lagoon'. :P *pulls secret lever from below, giving Sybl a shock*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for thinking you could shock me.  XD

Izzy1337

Banned for being unshockable.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for a new body dive.. although again.. honestly.. no complaints. :P *pushes her in again*
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for being too easy. :P

*shrieks as she is pushed again and grabs Mordred's clothing, pulling him in after her*

Mordred

Banned.. I spent 1700 years honing my adaptability.. and you dunk me in my own blue goo for it? *pulls two levers.. to let her drop and to dump buckets right on that pretty little head* :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for making me laugh so hard I can't breathe.

Sybl

Banned for not breathing. It could have been worse. :P

Izzy1337

Banned for not helping me to dunk Mordred in his own blue goo more often.

Kazuume

Banned for forcing me to sit here and read everything your avi says...
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Banned for making me sit here willing those hands to push those pants lower.. lower.. Come on! Lower! :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not being satisfied with what you've got. :P

Mordred

Banned.. what? My own pants? I prefer to see others lowered.. not my own. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned because that seems rather selfish, don't you think?

Mordred

Banned.. comes with the fangs.. kind of a packaged deal. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not being discriminatory enough about the deals you make.

Mordred

Banned for assuming I agreed to this affliction.. it was forced upon me long ago.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned, liar, I've read your O/O page... You seemed quite happy to go along with whatever the lady desired.  :P

Mordred

Banned.. yeah.. but.. hmm.. you brat.. those are outdated! My memories are like swiss cheese at times. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for calling me a brat just because I'm right.  >:)

Not my fault you don't update them... :P

Mordred

Banned with lever.. and chains around all trap doors and exits. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned, and I assume the lack of comeback means that I win, even if I'm covered in goo with no escape.

;D

<3 you, Mordred! So much fun.

Mordred

Banned.. he who bites (and avoids sun & stakes).. always wins, adorable human. :P
*See Pillory*