A little fantasy and absurdity...

Started by Murphy Sez, December 19, 2008, 04:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murphy Sez

So, I do like writing, but generally when I roleplay, I tend to prefer realtime, i.e. via some sort of messenger program. I'm still getting used to the whole forum post story setting, but I'll dive in sooner or later.

I also like to have a scene with backstory, a good storyline to it all, so I'd like someone who'd be a regular partner, not just a one night stand. Don't be shy about your own suggestions, it's nice to hear from the dirty corners of other people's minds!

In fact, I really find myself drawn to partners who can add their own thoughts to a story to build it into something more than just my vision.

With that said... Possible Scenes:

We start out in a very exclusive, where an overly wealthy gentleman is shopping for a companion. This store stocks clones, blank slates that can be turned into whatever the buyer can conceive of, designed to be visually appealing, and programmed to fulfill their owner's every desire.

In an alternate reality (think John Norman's Gor perhaps, a patriarchal society where women are objects) you've come of age to taken from the pens and presented to a Man for proper training and a new life. (I've intentionally left it a bit vague since I haven't yet started in on the Gor books)

An intimate scene involving two close people developing a different sort of closeness. Old friends maybe, or a mother/sister with a male counterpart for something a little more twisted.

That's it for now, I hope someone finds me interesting!

I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

RedEve

I'm interested in that first concept. (the clones)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Murphy Sez

PM me sometime to get into the details Raven.
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.