LittleRed's Request

Started by LittleRedRidingHood, November 15, 2009, 02:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRedRidingHood

LittleRed's Rp Starters

Hello everyone...or good morning, evening or night whichever is your time.

Haha I'm new to this site, though not new to kinkyness, and that's what Im looking for.

I'm a pretty submissive girl and I won't dominate so don't ask me alright, please don't cant stress that enough.

Name's LittleRed and that's all you're getting from me, so don't ask me for anything else.I can write up to three paragraphs even more if the rp is good, but if you throw me one liners, then...I'll be a bitch and throw you one liners.I can play up to three or more characters if need be, but if you want me to play just one, then I'll play just one.

So hey if you need someone to play, I'm here, I just dont do anything that involves giant or midget people and couple of fetishes, but hey sometimes I'll give in and do them.

So, if anyone has a play they want to do, but can't find the person, well step right up, pitch your idea and if I like it, we'll do it, if not, we'll think of something else ok.

NOTE: I haven't been on here for some time, thanks to work and such. I'm trying to be a bit commited to this place and hope people can be commited into rping and sticking into rping with me and not ditching me.So if I go missing, blame it on work alright.

1st CRAVE-I want a devilxangel rp that or devilxdevil, but the guy has to actually play the devil as in Lucifer and I'm either a minnion of his who gets punished for doing her job wrong or is an angel who was sent to rely a message to the Devil in reguards about God and how they should settle there differences, but instead of sending a message, he sends the angel back, raped and abused instead
other pairings I'll do:

vampirexhuman
incest *mostly twinxtwin, olderbroxlilsis, young looking dadxdaughter*=daughter and sis are 16 yrs or older
masterxslave
Angelxdemon*or fallen angel*
HumanxFurry
ModelxManager
ModelxModel
ModelxStanger(fan or stalker)
SingerxFan
SingerxSinger
SingerxManager
HighschoolgirlxStalker
HighschoolgirlxHighschool guy or College guy
GuardianxPrincess
PrincexPrincess
WizardxPrincess
KnightxPrincess
GuardxPrincess
CrossdresserxGirlfriend <<<333
CrossdresserxMistress
CrossdresserxBoyfriend(yes Ill play a guy)<<<333
CrossdresserxMaster

Video Games

Mother Goose Characters

Little RedxWolf
HanselxGredall
AlicexWhite Rabbit(anthro or bunny boy
AlicexMad Hatter
AlicexJesher Cat(Anthro or cat boy)

FF8
RinoaxSquall
RinoaxSeifer
SelphiexIrvine
SelphiexSeifer

FF7
AerithxCloud
AerithxSephiroth\
AerithxZack
AerithxTseng

YuffiexVincent
YuffiexCloud
YuffiexSephiroth
YuffiexOC

TifaxReno
TifaxCloud
TifaxSephiroth
TifaxZack

OCxSephiroth
OCxReno
OCxTseng

FF9

GarnetxZidane
GarnetxKuja
GarnetxOC

Anime

FMA
RoyxRiza
RoyxOC
RizaxOC
RizaxWinry
RizaxHavoc
RosexScar
OCxScar
WinryxEd
WinryxRoy
WinryxScar
WinryxHavoc

Peacemaker

OCxHijikata Toshizō
OCxOkita Soji
OCxTatsunosuke
OCxSusumu
AyumuxSusumu
AyumuxHijikata
AyumuxTatsu
AyumuxOC
KunoichixHijikata
KunoichixSoji
KunoichixSusumu
OCxYoshida
OCxSuzu

Tokyo Majin

AoixTatsuma
AoixKyouichi
AoixHisui
AoixTendo Kozune
OCxKyouichi
OCxTendo

Grenadier

RushunaxYojiro
RushunaxAizen
OOCxAizen

OHSHC
HaruhixTamaki
HaruhixKyoya
HaruhixHikaru
HaruhixKasanoda
OCxTamaki
OCxKyoya
OCxKaoru
OCxNekozawa
OCxKasanoda

Hellsing
OCxAlucard

Trigun

OCxKnives
OCxVash
OCxLegato

Final Fantasy Unlimited
OCxWhite Cloud
OCxRed Mist.

Cartoon Network-Note=All the characters will be around in there late teens as in 17 or older alright

I will also be combining some characters from one show to another alright

BloosomxDexter
PowerPuffGirlsxRoudy Ruff Boys(triple characterting)
MandarcxDeeDee
MandyxNergel Jr
StarFirexRobin
StarFirexBeastBoy
StarFirexAquaLad
StarFirexRedX
TerraxBeastBoy
OCxRobin
OCxBeastBoy
OCxRedX
Numbuh3xNumbuh4

hook me up with a pm okies meow

if you have a pairing not listed here and want to see if I'll do it, just ask alright, don't be scared.

LittleRedRidingHood

Plots

)( just a few plots, we can change them if you like)(

DevilxAngel

Three thousand years and the war between Satan and God is coming to an end. For millenia, angels and demons have been killed, fighting over something so pety, which of course that pety something is gaining dominace over the other, but now it has come to an end. To ensure such a peace pack, Lucifer has decided to marry off his son Damien to one of God's heavenly female angels. Of course no angelic female would dare touch a devil, but they have no choice in this matter. An angel was selected thanks to her knowledge, pride, honor and strength. She refuses, fights for her right,but her father cannot not look away from such an ordeal. In order for the peace pact to be official, she must be bedded and taken to live in Hell, though of course she will give Damien a run for his soul. The Devil finds this rather irritating and tells God that he isn't in the mood for such folly. If the angel doesnt agree, then the long war shall continue on all because she refused to take on a large responsibility. Will she give in and be bedded and let happiness rain on her brethren, or will she refuse all because she wishes for her own happiness.

HighschoolgirlxStalker.

A young highschool girl was walking through the park, taking a small short cut to get home early.She accidently bumps into a guy around his mid 20's and apologizes.She was surprised to see him dressed in such baggy wear.The guy stares at her and from then on, he wasn't able to get her out of her mind.He wanted to know about her, see her, talk to her, do her.He manages to aquire IM name and message her, pretending to be a fellow classmate.He even managed to get pictures of her,pictures that look as if you had to be right next to her.The young girl not knowing it was the guy he bumped into a long time ago was stupid enough to tell him about a party she was going to.This gave him the perfect apportunity.He finds her, pretends to know her and chats with her.He convices her to go somewhere quiet and from there, he takes advantage of her and decides to make her his forever.

AngelxDemon(fallen Angel)

An angel was banished to Earth for his misdeeds in heaven.After spending his life on earth , the angel begins to change, witnessing the sins the humans make and was unable, but submit to the sexual deeds.His body begins to change, his wings turning black, his body turning pale, his eyes shifting to a different color.His hole body, was nothing more then a sin filled demon.Unable to watch longer the demons sister, up in heaven begs the Lord Father to bring him back, since he was innocent of his deeds and even proved it.The lord father skeptical, decides to let her go, which was the biggest mistake he did.Upon reaching Earth, the young angel finds her brother, only to see him violate an innocent woman and then turn his sites on his little sister.Unable to do anything, she fights him, only to lose and have her body be ravidged and slowly be corrupted.

VampirexHuman
)( cheesiest on i have)(

A young girl has had it with her parents.The fighting, hitting, abuse and now divorce.She couldn't take it, and what better way to show her parents how much she was tired then by leaving him.She managed to gather a few things and sneak out through her window.The girl walked the streets, hiding from passing cars and passing cops and found herself walking on a very cold night.She stops and looks around, trying to find a place to crash and finds an abondoned house, which struct her odd, since she never saw the house there in the first place.Deciding to spend a few nights, she decides to trespass and slip in the home, seeing how old and decrepled it was.Before long the girl managed to find a decent looking room and fall asleep.Little did she know, someone dwelled in the house and he hated trespassers.Having no other choice, he decides to show her what happens when you trespass into someones home.

SingerxFan

A new hit sensation had been streaming the nation with his hit new songs, looks and voice.THough something is a little off.Truth be told this new singer is actually a vampire.For years he has been traveling the world, making screaming fan girls happy with his punk rock music, though he was beginning to get tired of it, all he wanted was just to be alone and maybe spend his time with someone.The someone was nothing more than a simple fan girl, that he simply choose out of the crowd, and decided, why not use her to lean on for a while.He decides to keep his secret for a bit, till someone shows up.A representative of his family, saying he is to return home and marry.The fan not knwoing what is going on, finally asks and learns the truth.She decides, why not stay with him, sleeping with a vampire would be pretty fun.

YuffiexVincent

Its been some time now since Sephiroths last revival onto earth and once more his death.What did this leave for Yuffie to do, steal more Materia of course, and who better to join her then good ol Vincent.Yuffie even decided to leave her home and move into Midgar with Cloud and Tifa.She pays, rent, well supposedly and she practically spends more of her time at the mansion where Vincent returned to sleep a forever sleep.One night she decided to see him and offer him the chance to join her on a little escapade of stealing and pilfering.As she reached down to the lower quarters of the mansion and opened his coffin, seeing him sleep.Yuffie, unable to help herself, and let curisity get to her, she decides to finally steal Vincents first kiss, and finally get hers as well, and as she does, Vincent awakens, only to take this a bit more serisouly then just a kiss.

RizaxHavoc

Havoc has been going through a dating slump for quite a while now, and he feels he should quit now, while still having some dignaty.Having good friends, Roy and the others decide to set him up on a secret date.They Havoc this girl is wild, good wiht her hands, and has great eyes.Havoc agrees and meets this girl at her first, and upon reaching the home, Havoc almost went into shock and a seizure as he found out who his secret date was.Riza, not knowing who the date was, was even more surprised, but decided, having one dinner witrh Havoc wouldn't hurt.After having dinner, things start to get a bit steamy and the night becomes even more intense.Now Havoc and Riza need to try there best to keep this dirty little from everyone else.

Roy and HavocxRiza

Roy and Havoc are the best of friends, doing everything together, wanting the sames things others don't want.But what happens, when they both relize they want the same woman, and that woman being Riza.
Roy and Havoc, decide to have a little funwith Riza.First Roy would have his little fun with Riza and makes her promise not to tell anyone.After Roy, here comes Havoc and has his fun as well with Riza.Havoc also tells Riza not to tell anyone about them.Having this done, Riza doesnt' know what to do, sleeping with both men were great, though who did she want.Now Roy and Havoc decide to have fun with Riza, though have fun with all three of them.

Vampire/Human

A strange arrangement has been made.A marriage between a human and a vampire.THough the vampire doesn't really approve of this idea, he has no choice, though it doesn't mean he will love this pitiful woman.This marriage is to ensure humans and vampires can finally cope with each other, though how long will it last.

Picture Plots
Alright these are some plots that I came up with using some pictures to help inspire me alright.So lets see how well this will work.

Bad boy has a heart

Three years in highschool and so far one bad boy has yet to change.A bad attitude, poor attendance, low grades, everything this kid did was negative.He was seen as an underschiever, no respect for others, for teachers, parents, fellow students no one, but a new transfer student checks in things change.This guy had a knack for using his bad boy charms to seduce a woman and just getting laid, but when it fails on the new girl, he sees it as a new challenge, though it was a challenge he couldn't win.The girl seemed to se it all, bad boy goes for the new girl, tries to get into her panties and just ditch her.She was over that stuff, and wanted something new, but when she falls for the wrong abusive guy, who's there to save her...well the bad boy of course.What will happen with this little pair, a happy romance will start, or just a long ever lasting hate that will follow them till graduation.

Note-I want this to be more of a romance style of rp, with not so much smut if you get what I'm saying.

A Happy Halloween

It was Halloween and Lily had no one to hang out with.She was invited to a party, but it was at her parents house.All Lily did was just come over, watch over the kids and then help clean the crap up.She was tired of doing that.She was twenty for heaven sakes and she needed something new in her life, a better Halloween.Instead of going to her parents house, she decides to just take a stroll around town and then..there..on the floor.A flyer for a Halloween party.It was at a covention center and Lily was there.Within moments, Lily was having a good time, seeing lots of people all dressed as different things.It appeared she was the only Little Red there and was hoping to find a Mr. Wolf..and she did.The guy was rather sweet, though there was something about him that struct Lily in a weird way.After a round of dancing, drinking, the wolf leads Lily somewhere else, only for Lily to find out...he is truly a wolf.Not knowing what to do, Lily just sees it as a dream and goes along with it, from there, the fun really begins.

Note-I want this to be a mix of romance and smut...we can decide whether or not it should be more smut or more romance alright.

Romeo and Juliet, the True story of there Love

For years the Montagues and Capulets have been going on with there, well what seemed like a childish rivalry.No one really knows what started this fight and no one knows when it will end.It seems that the heirs to both families are sick and tired as well.Juliet, a fair young maiden decides to end this childish fight and the only person to help her is none other then Romeo, the heir to the Montagues.Knowing it was risky, Juliet sneaks out of her domain and into town, making sure no one sees her and makes it to the Montagues house.She sneaks past the guards and finds herself inside a room, only to find out it's Romeo's.She begins to explain her plan and he agrees.As they work together day by day, but in secret, slowly they grow feelings for each other, realizing this, both Romeo and Julie try there best not to let there feelings grow, but it was slowly getting hard.Will there plan succeed, or will there love ruin it.

Note-Romance...lots of romance, mild smut, some fighting, like swords fight and such.We can multy character to help the story get along alright.

LittleRedRidingHood

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.....anyone out there meowz

Decrepitdan

I would be interested in your angel x demon scenario

Patriarch

I'd happily play with you, provided it's more than just a quick fuck.
I'll be PMing you now.

LittleRedRidingHood

I need to add more plots to this

Hart

Intrigued by the whole LittleRedxWolf plot. Modernise it a little? I'll post you some ideas! :-)

Fenriswolf

I would definitely be interested in some of your ideas, any of the incest type rps would be good with me. I am also familiar with most of the Cartoon network characters and I think they would make for an interesting rp, I will pm you if you like.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

LittleRedRidingHood

I'm glad everyones been interested in some of my rp pairings.

Jecht

I'd be interested in doing something. If there's anything in particular you want to try, I'm up for almost anything.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LittleRedRidingHood

I have another plot, though this is sort of a group kind of thing.

Basically a demon who has been ruling the Netherlworld for so many centuries has finally died and who is to claim the throne, why his son of couse.Though where is he, sleeping.That's right, the demon's child said he was going to take a ten minute nap, though what became ten minutes actually became ten days and as he slepted, his father died and now ever demon in the Netherworld is after the throne.

The son's assistant has been working her ass off trying to wake her master up and as she was about to make her last attempt, he finally awoke only to find out what's been happening.After learning the story he now has to fight every powerful demon and there followers from taking over his father's throne.

LittleRedRidingHood

I'm tired, though refuse to sleep.I also had anothe plot, but forgot what it was.

curiousjames

hi i sent you a message as i love your ideas and thought i would share one of mine with you
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

LittleRedRidingHood

LittleRedRidingHood

LittleRedRidingHood

any people out ther want to play

Ferret

I'm interested in the Twin X Twin one. Shall I PM you?
Shiny Collection: 19

Jecht

I'm interested in
CloudxTifa
OCxCloud
StarFirexRobin
OCxRobin
TerraxRobin (I know it's not on your list but it's an idea.
BlossomxDexter
VampirexHuman

Then maybe
HighschoolgirlxCollege guy

I'll PM you my list too

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LittleRedRidingHood

maniac

Still open to Vampirex Human, Starfire and or Tifa?

LittleRedRidingHood

added some more plots...and pictures...take a look

LittleRedRidingHood

anyone out there wish to play...rather bored actually hahah

zemo8801

I will play with you? Get back with me
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

LittleRedRidingHood

HHHEEEELLLLOOOOO MEOOOOWWWWW

zemo8801

Hello Little Red How have you been doing. Hope to hear back  from  you and nice to see you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas