News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

LET ME OUTTA HERE

Started by redsled58, February 12, 2012, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsled58

All I want is to remove myself from this site. Remove my profile, un-register, whatever, get my name, email and any other personal info. off of here.

Nico

Elliquiy doesn't delete accounts, I'm sorry. But if you wish to leave, all you have to do is stop posting, and your account will go inactive. :-)

-Nic

GothicFires

I checked your profile. None of your information, not even your email address is visible to active users, only staff can see it. For people in the future who want to ensure that information is secure leave the 'allow users to email me' box in the Profile -> Accounts Setting page.

Other personal information is located on the Profile -> Forum Profile page. Just empty any field that you filled out and save it.

As I stated above only staff can see your email address. I've been here since August 2005 and have received maybe 3 or 4 emails from this site that were basically News letters. If the prospect of this bothers you then change your email address to something like noemail@noemail.com

Good life to you, wherever you go.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

jouzinka

A few notes to the above:
1) Unapproved people cannot view profiles, therefore can't edit. Not even their own.
2) Even if you check the "allow other users to contact me via email," your email is not disclosed. A person who wants to send you an email sees a web form that they fill in and that gets sent to you. Only if you decide to reply to -that- will they learn your actual email address.
3) If you do not provide a working email address, your status will change to Deverified and your access will be stripped to the level of an unapproved member until you re-verify a working email address in order to protect privacy.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Beguile's Mistress

Since this member has decided to go inactive this thread is being locked.