Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidenWhite

Is this still open for recruitment? If so, what are some parts I can fit myself into?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

ladia2287

Check out the very first post to see what parts are still open and PM Bubby with your character ideas. I'm sure she'll be happy to help you out ;)

bubby

Quote from: AidenWhite on November 03, 2013, 01:15:38 AM
Is this still open for recruitment? If so, what are some parts I can fit myself into?

This would be a yes! Go ahead and PM me any ideas you might have.

bubby

Unfortunately, our Earth Elemental has had to drop the game. So now recruiting for said character!!

persephone325

Bubby, can I just send you the character I have?

Or should I wait?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

Quote from: AidenWhite on November 03, 2013, 09:39:20 PM
So the Earth Elemental is open? Can I take that instead?

Lol... I kinda wondered if you might. Make up a char sheet and PM it to me, and I'll let you know. Since this is such an integral character I'd like to see if there might be others who want it. If there isn't, you're a shoe in!

Rave

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, had quite a few busy days! But the profile is DONE! Now I can post~ Woo.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personal Information:

Name: Jäger Stormskin.
Affiliation: Fire Mentor. Rogue, though siding with the rebels as of late.

Personality: Jäger is a man with little sense of responsobility, and avoids commitment like it's the plague. The best word to describe him is daredevil, as he is stupidly risky and enjoys situations wher ehe can get himself killed. There isn't much that can tie him down to one place, and there aren't too many people that can look at him and call him trustworthy. He is a thief, a rogue, untrustworthy and decietful. At least, to those whom he does not like. There have been a couple of people, however, who have managed to bring about a more protective side of him. He has a very dominant personality, always affirming his place as Alpha Male amongst his companions.

He is secretive, especially about his past to new people he meets. There aren't too many who know how he grew up, but those who do have earned a place in his heart.

Biography:  Jäger was left at the steps of an orphanage as a toddler, abandoned by his parents who decided not to raise him. His childhood was spent in that orphanage after its patrons took the child in, yet it was not a simple happy life. The orphanage was run by an abusive, disgusting grandmother who constantly beat the children and used them to beg for money that she would spend on herself. This lasted until Jäger was about seven years old, at which time he simply got fed up with everything going on. He was different from the other children to begin with, always more daring and challenging. So, one night, he made his way into the Orphanage kitchen, stole as much food as he could carry, dumped it all on a cart and took off in the middle of the night, never to be seen by the Orphanage again.

Once out of sight, Jäger walked through the streets until he found a travelling Caravahn of different people, and what he saw was a new chance for him to find a life full of adventure and exploration. He bartered with his cart, offering his food to all the caravahn travellers in exhange for allowing him to ride along with them. The deal was accepted, and Jäger embraced his new life. It was then, that he made all of his friends and the Caravan quickly became his family. He grew close to one girl in particular, the only girl that was around his age at the time of his joining, Adara. The two grew closer as they grew older, becoming close friends who constantly tred on the edge of romance but never quite getting there. Life was good...but life was boring.

At around 17, Jäger had seen all the Caravan had to offer him and it was time for him to take his leave. After an abrupt goodbye, Jäger took off once again and within a few weeks found himself joining the rebels in order to seek greater thrills in life. For three years, he trained with them and all the different masters of different weapons, before finally settling on a pair of daggers as a choice. He did not like to be a brute warrior, but prefered to be more stealthy, unseen and unheard. He learned how to trick, toy, and play with people. He learned how to stab in the back. One stop at a city was too boring for him, so he decided to pay a visit to a place called Bordello, a local brothel. It was there that he met another woman, Kyda, a girl who worked there and was recomondded to him. That night, was undeniably the best sex he'd had his entire life, and so one visit turned into a constant meeting between the two, who had to be intertwined almost daily to feed their enormous sexual appetites.

Eventually, a year passed and the rebels called upon him to fight once more. He left, abruptly yet again, leaving Kyda behind and going to war with the Queen's armies. For the last four years he has been doing just that, runnign espionage missions and stealing for the Rebels in their downward spiral. Now, 25 years old, Jäger finally took some time to breathe and has returned to the very town he left four years ago, where he left Kyda, in order to take it easy for a few days.

Appearance: His hair is usually long and shaggy, yet at time of war he will cut it to avoid it getting into his eyes.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

• Daggers: Jäger's weapon of choice is a pair of golden daggers stolen from one of the Queen's assassins who failed at his job. The hilts are made of Elephant Ivory, and the blades are made of solid gold. He finds that it rather fits his arrogant personality, and has stabbed too many people with it, more than he could count.

Ability/Skill(s):

• Pick pocketing: Growing up on the streets, Jäger had to do what she needed to in order to get by. He has mastered the art of theft, and can probably take your coins off of you before you even realized he was there to begin with.
  • Adrenaline Junky: What makes most people scared, usually excited Jäger and gets him addicted to the act. He's the only volunteer for the stupidest, most dangerous missions the rebels would think up of, and it killed a lot of the fear in his heart.
  • Charm: Self explanatory, but he knows his way around a woman. He never found it hard to get a woman weak in the knees.
Strengths:

• Horse-back riding: He is natural with animals, and so he finds it rather easy to tame a horse and ride it to his destination.
  • Archery: A bow might not be the weapon of choice for him, but he can certainly fire an arrow through a few soldiers. His aim is rather praised within the rebel armies.
  • Stamina:All the things he's been through has earned him quite a bit of physical stamina, so it is rather difficult and rare for him to be tired. This has certainly made him popular with the fairer sex.

Weaknesses:

• BrutishnessJäger is not a brute, built like an ox or rippled with muscles, nor does he try to be. He has a slender build, and uses it to his advanatge, but if he finds himself in a one on one with a larger, muscled man, things can get hairy for him.
  • His own personality: More often than not, his daredevil self and his addiction to risk are what almost get him killed. He has been told so many times, that the greatest threat to him is his own blind addiction, and stupid decisions.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Dominant straight male, loves a woman who knows her shit.

Turn Ons & Offs:

• Very varied, PM for list.
[/list]

consortium11

I've just been reading through the thread now; rather like the look of it.

I'd quite like to play the earth elemental and have a couple of ideas there (that may require some PM back and forth to make sure they fit into the theme/direction you want the game to take). I note however that Aiden may have dibs on the character... if that's the case I don't want to step on anyone's toes and would be happy to take on another role if needed.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on November 04, 2013, 02:59:26 PM
Wait, so there's two fire mentors? :o

>.> yup. We have a whole plot thinger worked out for the two mentors and the elemental. S'gonna be fun. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 04, 2013, 03:00:47 PM
>.> yup. We have a whole plot thinger worked out for the two mentors and the elemental. S'gonna be fun. :D

Well, that certainly spices things up and adds quite a bit of diversity among elementals and their mentors. I mean, with water we've got some plot ideas worked out as well. ^^
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Rave

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on November 04, 2013, 03:20:25 PM
Well, that certainly spices things up and adds quite a bit of diversity among elementals and their mentors. I mean, with water we've got some plot ideas worked out as well. ^^

Yeah :D Each mentor is responsible for a certain aspect of her training, so it all works out~

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rave on November 04, 2013, 03:22:14 PM
Yeah :D Each mentor is responsible for a certain aspect of her training, so it all works out~

Training? Is that what you call it? >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Moon Hound Hati

Rave

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on November 04, 2013, 03:38:17 PM
Dare I ask? :P

It's prolly safer if you don't.

Quote from: Rave on November 04, 2013, 03:39:45 PM
In some forms it is >_> -cracks whip-
Gotta keep my girls in line.

Don't even. I will set you on fire.  >:(

BAMF

*gigglefits*

I am SO stoked for this story line, you guys. I suppose I should get to work on making an opening post for it, eh? ;D
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

bubby

My PM box is full, and so is this thread. Yay! My day has been busy and now I'm off to work, but I'll be sure and check everything tomorrow.

bubby

persephone325

I don't know.

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on November 05, 2013, 01:32:54 PM
v.v I...didn't get a PM... :( lol :P

*Chuckles and snugs*

WE NEED A FEMALE EARTH MENTOR! If you are interested in this position, please be sure and PM A Japanese Dane, as he is our new Earth Elemental.  The decision on who is chosen will be up to him!

Julles

Sneaks in looks around interested. Do you still need an Earth Mentor??