Word ending; word association game!

Started by WhiteTigerForever, December 04, 2012, 10:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

This is a new idea for a game. I don't know if it will be liked or how well it will do. I love things that are connected by word endings and the word association games so I decided to put them together to make it a bit more fun and challenging. You may have to pull up your word references and lexicons. This one isn't as easy to find answers to or to post to as quickly. You have to think a bit. ;)

Here is an example and the basic guide line rules:

I am thinking of the word water.  Water ends in R. Now what is the first word associated with that in your mind, buuuut begins with R?

Rain, for example...

Rain is next, which ends in N that is associated with the word in your mind? Niagara! as in Niagara Falls.

So your word association would be the challenge of one that reminds you of Niagara but starts with an A.

We'll see how this works out and if you guys like it.
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

CandyLips

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

WhiteTigerForever

xxmaxinitxx

Whats up with all the -ing endings? lets open it up a little :p Game.

WhiteTigerForever

That reminds me that this is the very epitome of the game!

Mordred

Egads! Another path to send what very few braincells I have to chase into a corner and force to submit? Heh.. ok.. I like to chase. Mmmakes me thirsty.
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

Egads you say? Hmmm this reminds me to savor the moment in this new game! (snickers at Mordred's brain cells... he he )

WashAutumstar

savoring brain cells? Reminds me of that one book i read called Feed

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WhiteTigerForever

This reminds me to ask, Did the characters in that book salivate at the thought of brain cells?

Mordred

Hey.. ever let those senses kinda do a reversal to probe the inner depths, to feel for certain brain cells that may have evaporated into thin brain-air.. which I suspect leaves residue similar to those bubbles we used to blow from the plastic rings, as kids? :P
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

As you speak and what you say...it reminds me of the teachings of the Dharma. I do think, with your literary gifts that you would make a great writer if you ever chose to pursue it.

Mordred

Such a statement spoken from the wild mind of the exceptional story-telling Tigress, while I can't help but feel the words are slightly nudged into the realm of sweet exaggeration, can't help but make my senses surge with darkly accentuated glee.
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

This is coming from the one that casts darkened spells of deep blue dreams while writhing against theirs souls, as their crimson rivers beckon you. I didn't exaggerate at all but simply made an observation of your writing and spell binding prowess. ;)

Mordred

What if, Tigress, it is the decadent sway of those red velvet swirls that slide their pleasurable drops deep into my defenseless mind, to take advantage of this simple victim from many centuries back? (whoa.. tossing three words out there.. was that intentional? :P)
*See Pillory*