Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

Hm, well, we've had huggs, we've had licks...  Now...  I introduce kisses.  :D  Just keep it PG/PG13/In Forum Rules.  Kiss the person above you.  And be creative!

Hm...  Since I don't have anyone above me...  I guess I'll have to kiss myself...  How would I do that?  Hm...

~~~

*Walks up to the mirror slowly, my celestial robes fluttering about me as I lean into the mirror, my own reflection turning it's cheek to me so that I may bestow a chaste kiss upon the soft pale cheek*  Oh, such sweet skin...  *Pets the reflection*
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Saku

*Dean advances upon the scantily clad woman, wraps her up in his arms and dips her to the floor in one smooth motion, covering her lips with his own*

*smirks*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Milanthe

*Pops behind Dean and hugs him from behind, kissing him on the cheek, leaving behind black lipstick that won't come off*  You're mine now!!!  *Disappears in a puff of darkness*

Duncan

Puts her in a trance with his vampire powers, walks over slowly in a crowded club and kisses her deeply with a playful kiss to start.

Saku

"Uhhh, I'm not kissing you on the lips, you're a guy!" - Dean

*Dean kisses Duncan on the cheek and then stands back looking a bit awkward* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Milanthe

*Pulls the awkward feeling dean over by his jacket and plants a nice long one on his lips before pulling away, looking quite satisfied and licking my lips*  Mmmm...  *Grins*

Fragile Dreams

*Flies up at her and wraps his tied hands around her as he starts kissing her deeply and passionately*

P.S too bad we don't have adult forum games :P

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Milanthe

Hm...  Who said we couldn't make a few?

*Smiles and walks up to the fallen angel, kissing him innocently on the nose after wrapping my arms around his neck*  Hmm...  Angels are so cute!

Saku

Quote*Pulls the awkward feeling dean over by his jacket and plants a nice long one on his lips before pulling away, looking quite satisfied and licking my lips*  Mmmm...  *Grins*

*is surprised but likes it and gives himself into the kiss and raises a brow when milanthe pulls away to reach out and grab her by her shirt and pulls her back in to kiss her again, making it a long and passionate kiss*

Man aren't you lucky? ^^
I'm back!

tesseractive

*slides her arms behind Dean and pulls him in for a slow kiss*
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Darius

Wraps his fingers into her hair and tilts her head back as he brushes his lips against hers in greeting.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Milanthe

*Picks up a nice cold can, kissing the logo before I pop the top and take a sip*

Darius

Grabs the leather straps of her harness, pulls her close and pulls her lower lip between his teeth for a long moment.   Then burbles extra fizzily just cause its her.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

tesseractive

Quote from: Darius on April 23, 2009, 11:56:41 PM
Grabs the leather straps of her harness, pulls her close and pulls her lower lip between his teeth for a long moment.   Then burbles extra fizzily just cause its her.
Caresses an open can slowly, licks delicately at the opening, then kisses the top.
~ Tessa ~

Darius

Pulls the arms open slowly then against his cold can-ness to feel how it affects her and wraps his lips across hers and pulls the breath from her body in a long, slow, soul intertwining rush
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Saku

*lips press against the top of the cold can and make contact with the cool refreshing liquid inside, quite a french kiss, don't you agree?* YUM
I'm back!

tesseractive

*starts by sucking on Dean's earlobe, then works her way down to the neck*
~ Tessa ~

Fragile Dreams

*nibbles on her shoulders and ends up kissing her lips*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

Takes the risk and leans her head past the double blades and kisses his lips, while staring into those gorgeous eyes.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Inkidu

*Leans in and kisses her cheek* ^3^
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

*turns swiftly her blade at his throat and requests a real kiss*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

grdell

*Runs his hand through all that wild hair before dipping her down for a long, romantic kiss...*
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Oreo

*runs her hands across his chest upward behind his neck and continues his romantic kissing*

Darius

Pulls her under the waterfall with him, rakes her hair back with his fingers and pulls her lips to his in a demi-chaste kiss.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Oreo

Twines the fingers of one hand into the hair at the nape of his neck, slides the other behind his back and tries to keep from swooning at the touch of his lips.