~*Interest Check: Life in a Rock band*~

Started by Nim, June 11, 2013, 03:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

Character name: Emily Browning
Played By:Lady Lunarius
Position: Band Manager

Description : Emily stands at about 5'7" with green-blue eyes and long blond hair. She has a fit, curvy form, that she flaunts with snug fitting skirts and tank tops often. Favoring darker colors she blends in with the rock scene fairly well.

Character Personality/History: Stubborn, a bit selfish at times, determined. These three things and a few other colorful terms have been used to describe Emily at times. Not that she really pays attention to them. As the youngest daughter in a family filled with lucrative careers she feels she has the most to prove. She is one to take a hit and jump back up ready for a fight.

She refused her parents offer to pay for college. For as long as she can remember her life was vocal and dance, and she loved it. She turned down a lot of offers after hearing  Sole Regret one night in a club. She knew they could be playing much better venue than the run down old club. That's exactly what she told Edward. She promised him a gig he'd only dreamed of for him and his guys.

She's only been with them a few months but she'd delivered, the gig in New York. She pulled a few strings, and sent in demo after demo finally she heard back from a few people and spent a few weeks of little to no sleep setting everything up, from the tour, to various other perks. She even took the liberty of helping them gain a few groupies to follow them around on the tour, all expenses paid.

Hobbies - Interests: A music fanatic she has studied vocals and dance since the age of 5. She's always had a dream of being a part of something big, something she helped set the spark to.

She loves working with people and has the hope of taking this band as far as it will go, if not further. Maybe some day taking on other bands. For now though her loyalty remains with Sole Regret.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Nim

Wow... very well thought out Bio  Lady Lunarius!  Emily will make a wonderful addition to the game.

Since it looks like our happy little family is growing in leaps and strides.  I'll be setting up an OOC for us to post in soon.

HarleyQuinn

Is there room for one more, perhaps?

I was thinking something of a roadie? After all, the band will need help!

If not, that's okay! :)

Nevaeh

Yep we have no roadies or tech people so sure we have room for you.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Nim

Always room for a roadie or two.  ~grins~  There is also room for a a few groupies as well.  Please feel free to put up a bio when ever you wish to do so.  ;D

HarleyQuinn

Character name: Irinia Polchenko.
Played By: HarleyQuinn.

Position: Roadie.

Description : Irinia has auburn colored hair with striking blue eyes. She stands about 5'6 and even if she doesn't look like it, she is well toned and in shape. She usually sticks to wearing black or comfortable clothes. But when needed, she can sure dress girly.
Character Personality: Flirty, fun, and focused. These all describe Irinia. F is her favorite letter and when stressed or highly angered she lets a certain F word fly. But, that is very rare. She grew up in a foster family till she was 15. At the age of 15, she was adopted by a rich family and sent off to boarding school. She felt she wasn't cut out for the cookie-cutter rich type and when she turned 18 she moved to LA to find whatever job she could get.

Her main job was working as a tattoo artist and joined the band as a roadie when some of their equipment began to act up. She's got the head for anything electrical or mechanical and when not with the band, which is rare, you can find her at a tattoo parlor or a mechanics shop. She's a bit of a partier and doesn't mind hooking up with either sex but she's extremely determined to never let the band down. You could say she's the bands cheerleader. Always has a positive attitude. Until, she gets mad. But hey, that's just the Russian in her. Which she can speak fluently amongst other languages.

Hobbies - Interests: Obviously she's a tattoo fanatic since her body is covered with most of them. She's offered her tattooing skills to the band but none has ever taken her up on it. Other than that, she's down for a good time.

Nevaeh

awesome profile HarleyQuinn 

*needs to work on Elliotts rough draft soon*

Welcome to the game
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Nim

Loved your bio HarleyQuinn!!

Will be working on setting up the character sheet here pretty soon.  But in the mean time here is the link to the OOC so that we all have a place to come and chat with each other about the game or anything else we wish to speak about. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176794.0

Nim

Everyone who's characters have been approved please feel free to move them to the Character sheet. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176797.0

EnglishMaster

Thanks for being flexible about the pic, I see he's joined the throng.  Quite understand about Elli and ET already being lined up.  Maybe careful study of the imagery in his songs (you know like 'He didn't want to tie her down by tying her up') will reveal to women associated with the band just where his desires lie :)

Here's my proposed outline, feedback welcome.

Character name: Keybs, a pun on his name Keith (Harrison) and the fact that he plays keyboards.

Played By: EnglishMaster

Position:  Keyboardist, some bass, writes some of the band's material, occasional vocals

Description : The picture is of Ben Lovett who plays keyboards with Mumford & Sons.  Tall and thin, scraggy beard, quite intense about music and writing, but has a dry English sense of humo(u)r that his fellow band-members sometimes don't get.

Character Personality: Puts a lot of himself into his music and his writing.  But when he lets go, he gets smashed.

Hobbies - Interests: He's trying to write a novel.  So far it's a barely-disguised diary of a keyboard-player on the road with a band, a man who's just split up from his long-term English girlfriend and wants to learn Shibaru rope bondage with a willing woman.

Nevaeh

My first thing on this is his name.... If you want to use Keybs as his nic thats great but if his name is Keith that needs to be put up there.  We are certainly not against nic names after all there is Sticks and E.T. the extra..... yea okay we like them and all bands have them but I think he should have a real first/last name and if you are using that as his real name great but he kind of needs a last one.

EnglishMaster

Nevaeh

Sorry if I made that request sound snotty, wasn't my intentions.

Thank you very much though for complying.  I do appreciate it.

EnglishMaster

Quote from: Nevaeh on June 13, 2013, 11:42:28 AM
Sorry if I made that request sound snotty, wasn't my intentions.

Thank you very much though for complying.  I do appreciate it.
No problem - it's those avatar buttocks, they could seduce a man to do most things :)

Nim

EnglishMaster I like what you did with the bio.  Please feel free to set him up into the approved character thread.  Thanks   ;D

Nevaeh

Awww shucks EnglishMaster *smiles*  Thank you again, if i knew that was all it would take *laughs*

Adrianna Paige

Character name:Rachel  Pierce

Played By:Adrianna Paige

Position: Lead singer, Cord Ripley's, girlfriend

Description : 5ft6, 125 1bs of sexy attitude. She has a  slender body that hints at muscle in a very subtle way. Long, dark, wavy hair that ends right above her breasts. She possesses dark eyes that just scream "I dare you" on so many different levels and it just has this natural sassy way of coming across.

Character Personality: Rachel loves to have a good time and she takes crap off of no one. The girl isn't afraid to get into a fight if it calls for it and has no qualms about sticking up for her closest friends. Be careful what you say to her because she gives as good as she gets and her honesty is ruthless. She's very confident and has a killer smile. Behind closed doors she has no problem being a softer, vulnerable version of herself when with Cord as he has a natural way of calming the wild cat within.

Hobbies – Interests: Rachel loves to travel, play pool, spades, darts, bowling, water skiing, jokes, pranks, being amongst friends, clubs, bars, eating out and dancing, animals, horseback riding, pictures of the “big kitties” are her favorite, and drawing.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

Adrianna, Rachel looks hot!!!  Erm I mean her character looks like she shall really fit into the game.  Your welcome to move her to the approved character sheet when ever your ready.

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Nim on June 14, 2013, 07:15:12 PM
Adrianna, Rachel looks hot!!!  Erm I mean her character looks like she shall really fit into the game.  Your welcome to move her to the approved character sheet when ever your ready.

Where do I move her?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

To the approved character sheet.  There is a link to it in the top post for this interest check thread. But here it is again.  ~grins~

Here is the link to the Approved character list.

Strifesblaze7

She could move her to Cord's lap, lol.  :D
Is there a point where nobody cares

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 14, 2013, 11:46:12 PM
She could move her to Cord's lap, lol.  :D

*chuckles* Trust me....she plans to be very....intimate with that particular lap.. *winks*

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

roninc30

Character name: Tony "Ember" Curran

Played By: roninc30

Position:  Base Player

Description :

Long black hair, slender, muscular body, brown eyes.  He is 6 feet tall, 201 pounds.  Has a few scars here and there from a rough childhood that he never talks about.

Character Personality:  Tony is shy and very quiet until he gets to know someone.  When he first started his career, he would have to get drunk before he could even step out onto a stage. Even then, he stood back in the shadows.  Slowly but surely he started to open up and now feels at home in front of a crowd.  Absurdly, at this point, the stage is the only place he feels at home. When he's playing, he loses himself and forgets about everything and every one else.

After years of random sex with groupies and a few girlfriends, he got the shock of his life a few months ago.  He was packing up, alone in his dressing room, when a groupie slipped in and kissed him.  A male groupie.  And it was the best damn kiss of his life....well, of the ones that he could remember anyway.  He'd always been attracted to men, but never admitted it and never did anything about it.  Now, besides his music, all he can seem to think about is being with another man.  He still flirts with the woman to keep up appearances, but underneath it all, he's wondering just how badly it would hurt his career if he came out.  None of his bandmates know yet.

Hobbies - Interests:  His main passion is his guitar.  He is also a songwriter, and when he gets a chance, he likes to get away from everyone else and read a book now and then.  He's written nearly a dozen songs, but hasn't shared them with anyone, not sure just yet if they're really good, or if that's just wishful thinking on his part. 

He's trying to stop drinking and partying hard, but he falls off the wagon again and again, probably just as a way to come to terms with himself.
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Nevaeh