Everyone's A Hero! Recruiting (Freeform Fantasy Romp - LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, August 21, 2015, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Name :  Ettiene LeCroix;
Race: Half-Elf;
Ons :  Romance, Friendship, Song and Dance, Poetry, Swordsmanship;
Offs :  Selfishness, War and Tribulation, Overly Serious People;
Favorite Mode of Attack: One-Handed Rapier; Unarmed Combat (Savate);

Height: 6'1
Build: Lean
Description:  Ettiene is a half-elf of striking appearance, with hard facial contours and a soft, disarming grin.  He has bright blonde hair that shines in the sun, and a soft, flushed pallor to his perfect skin.  His limbs are prepossessed with a sinewy strength, but his movements are light and graceful.  His appearance and mannerisms hint at a refined elegance.
Personality:  Ettiene is sincere, kind, loyal, and understanding, and he is devoted to his faith, family, and nation.  He possesses a practiced air of confidence and cordiality, and is always prepared to make small talk with strangers.  Ettiene loves to flirt, fight, sing, and dance, and he does all of these things with ease and audacity.

Story :  Ettiene was born to a country squire and brought up in a loving household.  He attended to his studies, grew up, and became an adventurer. 
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Revelation

Keeping my eyes on this, I may make a character for it! It's a fun concept. Just gonna knock out dinner then see what I can think up. I kinda think a villager might be fun, maybe a blacksmith or a librarian of sorts, perhaps a minor magister.

I'm getting something of an Etrian Odyssey vibe from this all.

Crash

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 21, 2015, 08:22:38 PM
Name :  Ettiene LeCroix;
Ons :  Romance, Friendship, Song and Dance, Poetry, Swordsmanship;
Offs :  Selfishness, War and Tribulation, Overly Serious People;
Favorite Mode of Attack: One-Handed Rapier; Two-Handed Rapier & Dagger; Unarmed Combat (Savate);

Height: 6'1
Build: Lean
Description:  Ettiene is a half-elf of striking appearance, with hard facial contours and a soft, disarming grin.  He has bright blonde hair that shines in the sun, and a soft, flushed pallor to his perfect skin.  His limbs are prepossessed with a sinewy strength, but his movements are light and graceful.  His appearance and mannerisms hint at a refined elegance.
Personality:  Ettiene is sincere, kind, loyal, and understanding, and he is devoted to his faith, family, and nation.  He possesses a practiced air of confidence and cordiality, and is always prepared to make small talk with strangers.  Ettiene loves to flirt, fight, sing, and dance, and he does all of these things with ease and audacity.

Story :  Ettiene was born to a country squire and brought up in a loving household.  He attended to his studies, grew up, and became an adventurer.

Knock one of the attacks off.  At most two.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

~NPC~

Name : Esmerelda
Race: Human
Ons : Graveyards, Gifts, Flattery, Being Watched, Outdoor sex
Offs : Animals, bland sex, bad hygiene
Favorite Mode of Attack:
Sick’em Pinky!  - Esmerelda is a lover not a fighter.  When the going gets tough, send in Pinky!  Pinky is the nickname of Esmerelda’s former jealous lover and her most favorite skeleton.  While Pinky (Penny Alabaster) was annoyingly jealous when she was alive, her unfortunate fall from death, while spying on an adulterous Esmerelda turned out to be a real blessing….of Esmerelda.  Pinky’s jealously in death as made her one heck of a bodyguard.  Yes she is a frail skeleton and has little idea how to wield the axe she carries, but she is really easy to put back together and forever willing to get in the way of danger so Esmerelda can turn tail and run.  The relationship isn’t all one way (anymore).  Esmerelda lavishes a lot of attention on Pinky touching up her pink dye and painting her metacarpals and metatarsals pretty colors.

Bolt of Inky Black Stuff – Esmerelda is still learning her newest spell, but hasn’t gotten the knack of it yet and it fizzles more often then it works.

Height : 5’10”
Build : Tall and shapely
Description : Esmerelda has poreline white skin and bubblegum pink hair.  No one knows exactly how her hair got that color or what bubble gum is, but the quirky Necromancer frightens most people so they don’t really question it.  Esmerelda likes to wear revealing mourning wear.  She says it is a reminder of the beauty of death, but really she just knows she looks damn good in it.
Personality : Esmerelda is pretty self-involved.  She tried being all moody and dark, but it didn’t really work for her.  If you can get around the fact that her world totally revolves around her Esmerelda she can be pleasant enough and if you get her around a graveyard she can be down-right frisky.  Don’t expect her to stick around if things get hairy though.  Her idea of helping is sicking Pinky on the nearest threat then hiding until the danger is gone.

Story :

Esmerelda has always found a way to get out of doing anything that resembles work.  For the most part she has been pretty successful.  Yeah she may flirt, cajole and use her wiles to get her way, but that is hardly work.  Esmerelda hooked up with a local necromancer for a while in hopes of learning how to stay eternally young, but found some of the rituals really icky and a lot of work so she hasn’t progressed in her studies to far yet.  That and she dumped the guy because he was a real downer so she has had to figure it all out on her own.  Esmerelda can often be found at the town cemetery.   She finds it both calming and exciting and really likes the old crypts for their craftsmanship.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

A Painter

Name : Carlotta Luna
Race: Bunny Girl
Ons : Romance, creativity, intelligence.
Offs : ‘Predatory’ people, filthy partners and things, sharp objects and humiliation.
Favorite Mode of Attack: Minor illusions and staff bonking.

Height : 5 feet
Build : Petite, could stand to eat a little more.
Description : Carlotta is a tiny, nervous thing.  Her worries and anxieties rest on her brow frequently, but during the times you catch her in a good mood she has a sweet little smile and a spring in her step.  Her body language when meeting strangers makes it obvious that in a pinch she would rather flee than fight.
Personality : Despite Carlotta's nerves around new people, she has the will of steel.  She's stubborn and her anxious nature gives her a rather hot head.  She has a fondness for alcohol, for it helps her unwind and relax.  Carlotta has a passion for learning new things and dreams of becoming a master illusionist one day.  She enjoys children and gentle people because they sooth her. 
When she's comfortable enough she uses her illusions as toys to entertain herself and her present company.

Story : Carlotta is a disgraced apprentice of a fairly known alchemist.  After having choked under pressure a test, she accidentally set fire to his lab.  Purely an accident and clearly she could should not have been kicked out!   
After being thrown out of his services, Carlotta is now searching for knowledge and power on her own terms.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 21, 2015, 08:03:23 PM
Is it possible to build multiple characters? o_O

I asked this earlier, Crash, but it came right before people started submitting characters so it may have been missed.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Crash

Ahh thanks for the reminder.  I am not opposed to it if you can keep up with both characters. 

Crash

Quote from: A Painter on August 21, 2015, 08:52:39 PM
Offs : ‘Predatory’ people, filthy partners and things, sharp objects and humiliation.
Favorite Mode of Attack: Minor illusions, staff bonking, and smoke bombs.

Description : Carlotta is a tiny, nervous thing.  Her worries and anxieties rest on her brow frequently, but during the times you catch her in a good mood she has a sweet little smile and a spring in her step.  Her body language when meeting strangers makes it obvious that in a pinch she would rather flee than fight.
Personality : Despite Carlotta's nerves around new people, she has the will of steel.  She's stubborn and her anxious nature gives her a rather hot head.  She has a fondness for alcohol, for it helps her unwind and relax.  Carlotta has a passion for learning new things and dreams of becoming a master illusionist one day.  She enjoys children and gentle people because they sooth her. 
When she's comfortable enough she uses her illusions as toys to entertain herself and her present company.

Story : Carlotta is a disgraced apprentice of a fairly known alchemist.  After having choked under pressure a test, she accidentally set fire to his lab.  Purely an accident and clearly she could should not have been kicked out!   
After being thrown out of his services, Carlotta is now searching for knowledge and power on her own terms.

A Painter - I was going to make a were-bunny of no one did a bunny girl. ;) 

Please go with only two attacks.  All other attacks will be ones players are working on in game.  I am begging you to keep staff bonking.  Loved that.

I am going to start making a character thread as well as an OOC.  I will get IC threads up this weekend.

A Painter

Quote from: Crash on August 21, 2015, 09:03:57 PM

Please go with only two attacks.  All other attacks will be ones players are working on in game.  I am begging you to keep staff bonking.  Loved that.
You can still make one!

Alrighty! xD  I can just remove the smoke bombs.

PhantomPistoleer

Name :  Estella LeCroix;
Ons :  Rich Men, Humiliating Others, Luxurious Things, Manipulating People;
Offs :  Poverty, Laziness, Women Who Are Prettier;
Favorite Mode of Attack: One-Handed Rapier; Unarmed Combat (Savate);

Height: 5'9
Build: Athletic
Description:  Like her brother, Estella is prepossessed by the preternatural beauty of her father's elven kin.  In a bout of rebellion, she sheered her glowing blonde hair into a daring bob, which hangs over her heavy-lidded emerald gaze.  Her crimson lips are often contorted into either a sneer or a smirk, as she seldom meets anyone she truly likes.  She has very supple curves, with wide hips, a heavy bosom, and strong, powerful legs. Estella is often garbed in white, tight-fitting armor, with thigh-high boots with heels.
Personality:  Estella is selfish, unkind, and domineering.  She enjoys luxurious things, and is not above seducing well-meaning people to get what she wants.  She does not get along with women because she views them all as competition.  Despite her meanness, she truly adores her brother, and views him as what men ought to be: wealthy, brave, honorable, and handsome.

Story :  Estella was born to a country squire and brought up in a loving household.  To avoid marrying a man she truly loathed, and being unable to sway his interest, she abandoned her home and accompanied her brother on his quest to become an adventurer.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Crash

Phantom - This is supposed to be a lighthearted game and Estella doesn't seem very lighthearted to me.

Ettiene LeCroix is approved.  Go ahead and post here.... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=235230.msg11568383#msg11568383

Capone - When you settle on an image go ahead and post the sheet in the character sheet thread.

Crash

Crash

Quote from: A Painter on August 21, 2015, 08:52:39 PM
Favorite Mode of Attack: Minor illusions and staff bonking.

Approved!!!!!!   Go ahead and post her.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Crash on August 21, 2015, 09:27:28 PM
Phantom - This is supposed to be a lighthearted game and Estella doesn't seem very lighthearted to me.

Ettiene LeCroix is approved.  Go ahead and post here.... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=235230.msg11568383#msg11568383

Estella might not seem light-hearted at first blush, but she's a foil for Ettiene's goodness and actually functions as a comedic relief.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

A Painter

Quote from: Capone on August 21, 2015, 06:32:22 PM

Name: Trevoby Flintwood (Trev or Flint for short)

Ons: Revealing clothing, bosoms, posteriors, female anatomy in general, sultry whispers, lusty moans, and the overall willingness to bone

Offs: Apathetic monotones, concealed clothing, priestesses (always so covered in robes, they are), sharp and pointy things aimed at him, sharp and pointy things aimed at his nethers, pain in general, bestial lower bodies, and hiccups. God damn those annoying hiccups!

Favorite Mode of Attack: Hammer Blow

Height: 5'9"
Build: Lean muscle from work as a blacksmith, hardly the winner of the Conan the Barbarian Award for Most Ripped Abs Sporting a Loincloth

Description: Short hair that's still long enough to reach past his forehead, with a tattoo on his breast that in any other setting would mean he's the "chosen/prophesied/destined one". In this world? It means he's always being asked about it and no he doesn't know what it means, thank you very much. Hairless chest and abdomen, and thank goodness because he singes his eyebrows often enough. Hands are a bit rough and calloused from burns and work.

Personality: A bit of a dreamer, but a lecherous one. His dreams of heroism focus purely on the financial and sexual rewards with little consideration towards the heroic acts required to obtain them. Got a story to tell of a far away land? His first thought is what sort of lady creatures are there to potentially romance. Though it's not like he has much romance on the mind. Even so, complain as he does about his work, he does enjoy it and finds it a great way to focus one's mind and find satisfaction. It's that whole bloody "motivation" that keeps interfering. Despite all this, he's often described as a "good boy, just button yourself up if you want him to look you in the eyes".

Story: Some children destined for greatness never know their parents. Left upon the stoop of a monastery, a castle, or some innocent peasant's home... yet Trevoby was left upon the porch of an inn. Wait, was it the porch? Perhaps it was the back door. Wait, left in one of the rooms? Goodness, not the stable, was it? Well, wherever it was, there was baby Trevoby, and there was the Gnomish innkeep left without a clue of what to do. He tried to make the baby work, but the baby couldn't even stand on its own feet, let alone hold a broom! It was with great fortune that the bar maids stopped their Gnome employer from placing the babe into a boiling pot, and together they took turns mothering the boy.

He grew up surrounded by stories of adventure and wonderment, but none of that interested him. It was the blades that they wielded that ensnared his mind. The craftsmanship so exquisite, and each so different from the next. Even your basic short sword held small little notches and nicks that set it apart from its mass-produced brothers. Adventure? Pah! Let the chumps do the walking and fighting. An adventurer is just a man and bound to die, but the blade? The blade will live forever, passed on from one great legend to the next. It's not the wielder, no, but the blade that is the myth.

Unfortunately, by time he was sixteen and old enough to apprentice, he was on the wrong side of the Blacksmith's favor. Trevoby had some run-in with his daughter, y'see. In fact, he had run-ins with many of the daughters of the village, some ending happily for him, others... not so much. You develop an odd relationship with women when all of your mothers are barmaids that do a bit more than maiding the bars, if you catch my meaning (and if you do, would you kindly explain it to me?) So he was forced to grab his pack and set off down the road to the town over... and the town after that... and then the next, until finally, at Amberdale, he found a blacksmith without a daughter with whom to run into (or fall into (or hammer into (this could go on for a while))) and happened to be looking for an apprentice. It's been a good home for the past few months, and the work has been enjoyable and the women are gorgeous. Most of all, enough keep passing through that any reputation means rubbish! Now if only he could develop his debonair technique...
I love him!  But he's absolutely filthy!  Does he run around covered in dirt all the time? 

DomJoe

Name : Vinny
Ons :Non-con, Forced Bisexuality, Bestiality, Tentacles, Gangbang, Monsters, Public Sex
Offs :Scat, Vore, Gore, Heavy bondage, Male Pregnancy
"Favorite" Modes of Attack:

• Super Magical Love Beam of Justice!- Its a laser filled with love and justice! Gotta say the full name, otherwise it doesn't work at all!
  • Beautiful Capricious Kitty Kat Wand!- It's a small wand with a crystal and cat ears on top of it! Normally used for casting power spells of love and justice, but when in doubt, hit them with the casty thing (Even though its not much of a weapon in the first place)!

Height : 5'2"
Build : Girly
Description : (See picture)
Personality : Vinny wants to be seen as intimidating and strong, so he will often talk a big game to make himself feel that way. However, he isn't very competent, and can be easily deterred from a challenge if he deems it too difficult or scary to accomplish. Fairly timid and submissive at heart, even though he would never want to admit it.

Story : Vinny grew up in a small town, constantly bullied and picked on by other kids due to his small frame and girlish looks. It got to the point where he wanted to take revenge on them and prove to them all that he was a force to be reckoned with. He managed to get ahold of a map that was said to lead to a great and powerful suit that could obliterate enemies with a mere thought, and went searching for the artifact in question. After a long, arduous journey, Vinny found a chest holding his prize, but when he opened it, the suit latched onto him automatically, turning him into the magical girl you see now. He did his best to try and remove the suit, but it wouldn't budge one bit. Not giving up on his quest for revenge just yet, he tries to enlist the help of an evil wizard, only to have his spell backfire and transport him to the town of Amberdale... With no other options left, Vinny is left to wander and find some way to get the suit off him and get back to his town to finally enact his revenge.

Crash

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 21, 2015, 09:35:40 PM
Estella might not seem light-hearted at first blush, but she's a foil for Ettiene's goodness and actually functions as a comedic relief.

Okay go for it then.

Quote from: DomJoe on August 21, 2015, 10:42:36 PM
Name : Vinny
Ons :Non-con, Forced Bisexuality, Bestiality, Tentacles, Gangbang, Monsters, Public Sex
Offs :Scat, Vore, Gore, Heavy bondage, Male Pregnancy
"Favorite" Modes of Attack:

• Super Magical Love Beam of Justice!- Its a laser filled with love and justice! Gotta say the full name, otherwise it doesn't work at all!
  • Beautiful Capricious Kitty Kat Wand!- It's a small wand with a crystal and cat ears on top of it! Normally used for casting power spells of love and justice, but when in doubt, hit them with the casty thing (Even though its not much of a weapon in the first place)!

Height : 5'2"
Build : Girly
Description : (See picture)
Personality : Vinny wants to be seen as intimidating and strong, so he will often talk a big game to make himself feel that way. However, he isn't very competent, and can be easily deterred from a challenge if he deems it too difficult or scary to accomplish. Fairly timid and submissive at heart, even though he would never want to admit it.

Story : Vinny grew up in a small town, constantly bullied and picked on by other kids due to his small frame and girlish looks. It got to the point where he wanted to take revenge on them and prove to them all that he was a force to be reckoned with. He managed to get ahold of a map that was said to lead to a great and powerful suit that could obliterate enemies with a mere thought, and went searching for the artifact in question. After a long, arduous journey, Vinny found a chest holding his prize, but when he opened it, the suit latched onto him automatically, turning him into the magical girl you see now. He did his best to try and remove the suit, but it wouldn't budge one bit. Not giving up on his quest for revenge just yet, he tries to enlist the help of an evil wizard, only to have his spell backfire and transport him to the town of Amberdale... With no other options left, Vinny is left to wander and find some way to get the suit off him and get back to his town to finally enact his revenge.

DomJoe - This game is going to be in the Exotic Bondage Section, so most of Vinny's on's are not going to fit.  Also the wand would not cast spells of power and love.  It would be one spell at most. 

Most people are going with straight fantasy or realistic anime pics for characters.  I have noticed players tend to be either really for Anime or really against it for art in games. I just wanted to note this as it is a preference that players seem to feel strongly about.  I have no personal feelings for or against myself.

A Painter

I just wanted to express one more time how excited I am, and now it's not just for the game, but the cast as well.
We've got some interesting personalities. 
I actually like Estella a lot, too.

Now I am off to my workshop and a potential D&D session later in the day.

Crash

Quote from: A Painter on August 21, 2015, 09:05:24 PM
You can still make one!

Alrighty! xD  I can just remove the smoke bombs.

I just might.  I have a few other npcs to write up before start of game but we have had a number of lurkers so no harm in me taking the next couple of days to do so.

Capone

Quote from: A Painter on August 21, 2015, 10:39:22 PM
I love him!  But he's absolutely filthy!  Does he run around covered in dirt all the time?

The image is merely an approximation. :P

Also: he's a blacksmith, so he'll be covered in soot from time to time. Oh if only some fair maiden could help him wash it off.  O:)

Crash: is Trevoby approved?

Crash

I wasn't sure you had settled on an image yet, but other than that yes.

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Crash on August 21, 2015, 08:17:23 PM
I like the character.  Remember though that you are a beginning adventure, so he would not be well traveled and would not have been in his fair share of sticky predicaments.  No one would be.  This goes against what the game is all about which is totally wide-eyed adventurers on their first adventures.

Yep. I reworded some things, to make him seem less experienced.

Quote from: Crash on August 21, 2015, 11:08:32 PM
Okay go for it then.

DomJoe - This game is going to be in the Exotic Bondage Section, so most of Vinny's on's are not going to fit.  Also the wand would not cast spells of power and love.  It would be one spell at most. 

Most people are going with straight fantasy or realistic anime pics for characters.  I have noticed players tend to be either really for Anime or really against it for art in games. I just wanted to note this as it is a preference that players seem to feel strongly about.  I have no personal feelings for or against myself.

Just a note, but one would imagine a fantasy RP involving the likes of tentacle monsters and such, to be at least a tad non-consensual in areas.  :P
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Nowherewoman

As cute as this looks, I think I'm going to have to pass, after all.  Way too much else going on, I'd end up bogging you guys down.

Yay for being responsible, right!  O:)

Have fun with it!

NW
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Capone

Humbug! Responsibility is over-rated!

Actually I totally understand. There's another group game that just opened up that has my finger tapping on the mouse, chewing my inner lip, just knowing that if I join too many games I'll inevitably have to quit one of them. It's unfair, I tell's ya!

Who knows. Perhaps you'll gain some bandwidth and be able to join in the future. It is a starting area, after all, and I imagine new adventurers are always coming to prove their worth.

A Painter

Quote from: Nowherewoman on August 22, 2015, 08:34:02 AM
As cute as this looks, I think I'm going to have to pass, after all. 

Noooooo! *^* -makes grabby hands-