Seeking RP partner for Morrowind RP...

Started by gregnovella, August 12, 2009, 08:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregnovella

I'm seeking an RP partner for a Morrowind RP, and since I play prefer to play the victim, I'm seeking for someone to play the dominant...

I'm seeking someone to play a female Argonian sorceress with a Naga's tail, because I like being victim to Nagas...

Basically the setting is Vvardenfell, the setting of the game, and I play a female Knight, so if anyone's interested, just reply...

Thanks...

Here's an image of a Argonian:
gregnovella's Off and Ons...

Elder Scrolls Roleplay X - is a RP forum where members can do adult themed RPs based on the Elder Scrolls games, Morrowind and Oblivion, and in saying this, this RP forum contains adult material, so only 18 years old and above are allowed, so please show you're age in the profile, otherwise you're account will be deleted...

gregnovella

gregnovella's Off and Ons...

Elder Scrolls Roleplay X - is a RP forum where members can do adult themed RPs based on the Elder Scrolls games, Morrowind and Oblivion, and in saying this, this RP forum contains adult material, so only 18 years old and above are allowed, so please show you're age in the profile, otherwise you're account will be deleted...

maniac

I am interested in Oblivion and trying out a character or two I heh created for the game a female but I didn't have a the reptilians in mind. Though I had an idea related to something in reguard to nagas

silverhawkx2

Although I don't play females, I'd be interested in a Morrowind/Oblivion Roleplay.