Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

ChicagoOkie

Quote from: impishcharm on February 18, 2014, 08:58:40 PM
Yea, he spends more time without a kilt than with. He's used to it by now.

That's only cause she keeps stealing it. :P
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Peccavi

She slips back in, perching upon a chair as she watches the show whilst eating popcorn.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Cryptic

Mwahaha! -145

Flashes the boys to keep them distracted for a while!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Madame Professor

Sneaks in while Cryptic distracts all the boys
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Vill

erm, I mean -145

I wasn't distracted by CrypticSayings. Not at all.

impishcharm

Is so distracted she forgets to vote.  :o

Bedroom Lazarus

... .... .....

...  ....

.... ..!
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

ChicagoOkie

Jeez, have you not seen boobs before?
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Peccavi

Boobs are glorious no matter how many times you have seen them.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Vill

Fabjuth

I think Cryptic broke poor the poor priest. The rest of us shall soldier on, pants less in solidarity as the male brotherhood unites!

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Madame Professor

Only crazy folks don't love boobs.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Vill

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 18, 2014, 09:15:30 PM
... .... .....

...  ....

.... ..!

Allow me to translate:

"Hey them boobs

you boob

boob on!"

Bedroom Lazarus

I suddenly find my desire to go pantless has left me in an awkward position.  I think it can be referred to as the towel rack stance.   Excuse me a moment while I repants myself, since chicagookie didn't have my back solidarity wise anyway.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

My dear friends and nemesis, it is bedtime for this little imp.

-144 <~~~  My tribute to boobs.

Waves. Night, all.

Cryptic

Poor priest... he has seen the light of god, in the form of perfectly proportioned fun bags!

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

Peccavi

Cryptic

A/A's

Fabjuth

Night Imp! Until the light shines through yonder window again, when next I'm sure we'll meet!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

-144 where are all my ladies going?  Wait...wait does that mean we can actually make progress for a change?

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

We will never let you guys win. Sorry!  O:)

Cryptic

-146 Just giving you the illusion of having a chance.

Grabs Peccavi for a quickie, then heads off the bed waving the Kilt on her way.

Night lovies, and you will be crushed once more Priest.
A/A's